Order templates or order forms, as they are popularly known, are used to have an organized and uniform procedure of getting things done. Order templates come in different forms and are used in different industries. Some well-known examples are work orders used in addressing internal issues or jobs within a company and food order templates used in businesses that are selling and serving food to customers.
Another very useful order template is a fundraiser order template. Here, we will define what it is, identify its uses, determine the different types of fundraising, and other related information that will help us understand it more. Fundraiser order templates are also included to serve as your reference.
Sample Fundraiser Order Template
Free Fundraiser Order Form Template
Free Fundraiser Order Form
Hockey Team Fundraiser Order Template
Simple Fundraiser Order Template
Kettle Corn Fundraiser Order Form Template
Fundraising Product Order Template
PTA Fundraiser Order Template
Fundraiser Sales Order Template
Sample Fundraiser Order Form Template
Basic Fundraising Order Form Template
What Is a Sample Fundraiser Order Template?
Fundraising is an activity where that involves gathering of money and other forms of resources voluntarily from individuals, groups, companies, charitable institutions, and government agencies. The money and other resources being gathered through fundraising are called donations. Donations are requested to raise funds to help a certain cause. Many fundraising activities have been successful in the past and even in the present. By donating, people are able to help a certain cause. This way even if they don’t physically provide help to those in need, they are able to support them n the background.
Fundraising activities or fundraising events, as they are popularly known, are mostly sponsored by people who strongly believe in a certain cause. These so-called sponsors are may be prominent or ordinary individuals, companies, organized groups, etc. People who donate in fundraising events are called donor and they can be fundraising event sponsors or hosts as well. One of goals of fundraising events is to attract, a large number of people in order to gather as much funds as possible to help the cause that they are aiming for. These causes tend to help those in need, and they could be anything from providing food, shelter and basic necessities to the poor, helping children in get education in remote areas, providing a livelihood program to a specific area, providing help to disaster laden countries and many more.
The traditional way of raising funds for certain causes was done by people on the streets or by knocking on people’s doors for donations. In the recent years, different ways of gathering funds or donations have come to exist and that includes, face-to-face fundraising events and online fundraising events. Donations from different people are gathered using fundraiser order templates.
Fundraiser order templates is a piece of document used by donor or sponsors to write the details of their donations, including the amount and their names if they want to. This piece of document serves as a form of one’s pledge or promise to donate a certain amount. With the availability and use of the template, gathering funds for a cause is made easier and more convenient for both the event organizers and the donors.
Uses of Fundraiser Order Templates
Fundraiser order templates are used on a number of things during and after fundraising events and activities. It is essential to learn about its uses as this will allow you to further gain understanding on what it really is and why it is important to use them. below are some of the uses of a fundraiser order template.
- Request for donations – Fundraiser order templates are primarily used in requesting for donations along with a letter coming from the host of a fundraising event or activity. The template makes it easy for both the donor to donate and the event host to request for the donation. This is because the template provides everything that the event host wants to convey or tell about the said cause, why they are doing the fundraising and what they are doing to address the said cause. Donation details are also included in the template that donors need to fill up. This makes the donation gathering process, organized and well-managed.
- Tracking and record keeping – Information about the donation, like the date, venue and the cause the the fundraising activity is all about can be found in a fundraiser order template. This makes it a reliable and useful tool for keeping track of all the donations that the fundraising event was able to gather. This ensures that the all the donations made are recorded, tracked and put to good use. Proper management of donated money is very important as donors would want to know how their money is used and they also want to see the work done using their money. Through fundraising order templates, you can create a detailed breakdown on how the donated funds were used.
- Formal document – When requesting for a donation, it is a must to be formal and professional written at all times. This makes the reader feel respected, which allows them to open-mindedly understand and accept the request. Providing a formal document also makes the request seem reliable.
- Proof of commitment – When donors write the details of their donation on the fundraiser order template, it means that they agree to donate the specified amount for the said event. This serves as proof of their commitment to help a certain cause.
- Donor or sponsor identification. Donors or sponsors have the option to write their names on the space provided for on the fundraiser order template. Some donors prefer to use the names of their business or company, while others prefer using code name or stay anonymous. Fundraising events send letters of thanks to their donors or sponsors no matter matter how big or small their donations were. This information is also kept in record to make sure that the exact amount of money recorded is the same with the amount of money gathered.
- Makes donating easy and convenient – Because the already provides all the details needed for requesting and giving donations, the donation process is made easier and more convenient for both the donors and the fundraiser.
Regardless of what type of fundraising event you are planning to hold, it is important that you prepare and use a fundraiser order template. Other related topics that you may find useful are Printable Order Form Samples and Order Form Templates.
How to Make a Fundraiser Order Template
Making a fundraiser order template is not as difficult as you think it is. There are a lot of resources that you can use and guide you to be able to come up with one. Here, we will be providing you simple and easy to follow steps on how you can make a fundraiser order template of your own.
- Think about the cause of the fundraising event or activity you want to host. Write done the details of the cause, like what is currently happening, what you want to do with it, and how you can make it happen. A fact sheet would be a good way to introduce your cause to your readers.
- Then, you will need a guide or reference to help you get started with your template. Fundraiser order templates can be downloaded online and are mostly offered for free. These templates would make really god guides or reference for making fundraiser order templates.
- Once you have the template of your choice downloaded, you would want to start making a draft or outline of what you want to put on your ow template. Use the sample template that you have downloaded as your reference to give you an idea on how your own template should look like and what to put on it.
- After creating the draft or outline, proceed with transferring the details of your template to your actual sheet or the sheet you want to have the final output on. This will be your working sheet for the meantime. Now, you have many options for your working sheet. You can use computer applications, have it typewritten or have it handwritten.
- Don’t forget to properly format your working sheet. Check the margin, paper size, alignment, font, etc. Make sure also to transfer every bit of detail from your draft or outline to your working sheet.
- Make revisions as necessary. See if the details are properly arranged, and if they are easy to read and understand.
- Review your work. Check for any grammar lapses and spelling errors. You would want to make a neat and professionally written fundraiser order template to get a good first impression from your readers or donors. This makes your work more believable and more reliable.
- After finalizing your work, you can make copies of it to be distributed during the fundraising event.
There are also other different and unique fundraiser order template and order template samples on our website that you can use as reference. You can view and download them whenever you need to. You can find them on articles, like Sample Contractor Work Order Forms, Sample Construction Work Order Forms, and Sample Maintenance Work Order Forms.
5 Types of Fundraising
Thee are mainly five types of fundraising activities that can be done to raise funds for a certain cause. These five types are include, hosting an event, doing text-to-give activities, hosting a crowdfunding campaign, host a silent auction, and offering a donation upgrade. Let us check out each of these types below.
Hosting an Event
Hosting an event for a cause is perhaps one of the most common and popular ways of gathering donations for a specific cause. A lot of people get attracted to these kinds of events and it also allows you to bring people awareness for your cause. Plan your event properly, starting with identifying its purpose as well as the demographics that you will need to include in the event. The event can be grand or simple, depending on the host’s preferences. However, if you decide to host an extravagant event, just make sure you don’t end up being shy asking for your guests support.
Hosting a Silent Auction
A silent auction is a type of auction where bidders write their bids on paper for the specific items they want get. It is called a silent auction because the bids are not called out but are written. Once the bidding time has passed, usually at the near end of the event, the highest bidder is revealed and gets the auctioned item they want. The auction is done in the background while the fundraising event goes on. Hosting a silent auction requires much planning as a regular fundraising event, but it yields more donations compared to regular fundraising events.
If you are looking for an effective way to gather donations, ten this type of fundraising is the one you need. How does a Text-to-Give work? It works by posting a number on your page or online where your prospective donors can text to do a quick a donation. Once they text this number, they get directed to the donation screen that asks for minimal information to process the transaction. There are three main reasons why this method is extremely effective. These reasons are:
- Most people have mobile devices.
- Very user friendly way of making donations.
- Donors get pumped up by your cause and which makes them respond to their impulses an make donations.
Hosting a Crowdfunding Campaign
Crowdfunding is like crowd sourcing in fundraising. In a crowdfunding campaign, you let your supporters do the fundraising for your cause by letting them share and create their own campaigns to raise money for your cause in their own network. This can reach a lot of people and will help you become successful with your goal.
Offer a Donation Upgrade
An example of a donation upgrade is when you offer donors a free item if they donate a particular amount. Just like all other fundraising events, this one also works. maybe not all will participate, but it sure will get a lot of donors interested.
You can choose from any of these types of fundraising activities to help you raise funds for the specific cause that you believe in. Don’t forget to bring with you a fundraiser order template on your fundraising event to make it easy and convenient to gather donations. You may check out more templates on our website, like Fundraising Proposal Templates, Fundraising Letter Samples, and Fundraising Flyers.
Gift Card School Fundraiser Order Form Template
T-shirt Fundraiser Order Template
Student Fundraiser Order Form Template
Pizza Corner Fundraising Order Form Template
Kids Calendar Fundraiser Order Form Template
Lunch Program Fundraiser Order Template
Free Fundraiser Order Template
Tips in Making Good Order Templates
What makes up a good order template? Order templates are important tools used for making requests, in many fields of work and different businesses. That is why it is important to make and use a good order template. Check out the steps below to help you make a good order template.
- A good order template should be arranged in a way that all the details are coherent, easy to read and easy too understand. This way donors will not have any problems or get frustrated with writing their donations. Also, if they get to use an easy template, they can donate by impulse and this will definitely get you a good amount gathered.
- Provide a fact sheet for the cause that you are aiming for. Your donors will get more pumped up to donate if they know and understand what you are aiming for.
- Use simple, clear and concise words. You want your donors to understand you, not misunderstand you. Instead of flashy, technical and difficult words, use words that are common and can be understood by all.
- Keep it short and simple. Don’t bore your readers with all the story you have to tell and don’t drown them with the unnecessary information about your cause. Only include information that are important and essential for them to know.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for support. Tell your sponsors clearly that you need this kind of support from them. Instead of beating around the bush, tell them clearly and directly what you want.
- Avoid spelling and grammar errors. Spelling errors and grammar errors will likely make the credibility of your fundraising activity or event unreliable. So avoid this simple mistakes as they can cause a great deal of damage.
- Use ready-made order templates. Templates provide a complete set of information necessary for a good order template. Using will make your work reliable and professionally made. It also makes the task easy and quick for you to do.
With the use of the tips above, you will not only be able to make a good order template but you will also be able to identify when a particular order template is good. Other related articles you may find interesting are Sample Construction Change Order Form, Sales Order Templates, and Sample Food Order Form.
Sample Construction Change Order Form - 7+ Examples in Word, PDF
Cake Order Form Template - 13+ Free Samples, Examples & Formats
23+ Order Form Templates - PDF, Word, Excel
14+ Work Order Samples - PDF, Word, Excel, Apple Pages
Sample Debit Order Form - 12+ Examples in Word, PDF
Sales Order Templates
Sample Sales Order - 10+ Documents in Word, PDF
Sample Maintenance Work Order Form - 8+ Free Documents in PDF
Sample Parts Order Form - 11+ Examples in Word, PDF
Sample Event Order Form - 8+ Examples in Word, PDF
Sample Free Printable Order Form - 9+ Examples in Word, PDF
12+ Order Receipt Samples & Templates - PSD, Word, PDF Format
Sample HVAC Invoice Template - 14+ Download Documents in PDF ...
Printable Order Form Sample - 10+ Examples in Word, PDF
Sample Blanket Purchase Agreement - 9+ Examples in Word, PDF