Business reports are known to be formal and objective. Every details must be presented in a very clear manner and should be something that is verifiable. Objectivity is very crucial in every reports. In addition to that, it must also remain impersonal and focused on the objectives set by the company. Sometimes, we have to make decisions that requires us to become more vigilant when it comes to evaluating our own options. Having a business recommendation report allows you to have a list of potential solutions to a particular issue and closes it through having the best recommendation. These recommendation reports are often persuasive by nature. They are more into pursuing to have a final recommendation that is based on research and evidence.
10+ Business Recommendation Report Samples
1. Business Recommendation Report
2. Business Recommendation Staff Report
3. Business Activity Recommendation Report
4. Business Analysis Recommendation Report
5. Business Committee Recommendation Report
6. Business Sector Recommendation Report
7. Business Recommendation Operations Report
8. Community Business Plan Recommendation Report
9. Business Entrepreneurship Recommendation Report
10. Business Management Recommendation Report
11. Business Revision Recommendation Report
What is a Business Recommendation Report?
A business recommendation report is generally written for the purpose of proposing or recommending a specific option in order to solve a particular problem of provide a need. Its goal is to allow comparison between those proposed options, recommend the best one, and support that recommendation. However, we always have to consider the cost and other matters as well. The audience for a business recommendation report is mostly predetermined and specific. The report writers are then obliged to provide sufficient details or information in which the audience can actually follow the recommended actions as one of the recommended members in the organization.
Sections of a Business Recommendation Report
Below are the the sections that you would find in a typical business recommendation report.
- Executive summary – you always have to begin with an executive summary which aims to give a short description or discussion about your purpose of writing the report. This would usually establish the expectations of every reader especially if it includes information on what to follow. You just have to make sure that you will be able to state clearly the reasons for writing the report and for what is inside the report.
- Problem statement – business recommendation reports require you to address a specific issue or problem in which your problem statement is considered as the most essential part. It allows you to articulate all the stated issues or problems in a clear and accurate manner and can even provide a strong sense of need with regards to exploring the contents of the report. This is where you can be able to justify its purpose.
- Description of options – this is considered to be the heart of the business recommendation report wherein you will be able to set a list of possible ideas that help you in finding the best solution to the problems cited at the beginning of the report. The ideas should be well-planned. In addition to that, each of the options must be a comprehensive review about the idea, suited information as to how those options answer the need, specific details about how you are going to implement the idea, and valid justifications on how you are going to work with those ideas.
- Evaluation criteria and evaluations of each option – after describing your ideas, consider providing an outline for the evaluation. Your criteria must be based on the information that you have placed in the statement of need. After justifying the criteria, make an evaluation to each of your ideas based on its ability to answer your criteria.
- Final recommendation – recommend the best one and provide an explanation why you proposed or recommended it.
- Conclusion – in this section, you are going re-state the final recommendation and provide suggestions about how your readers can move towards the implementation.
- Reference – your business recommendation report must undergo a thorough research that includes conducting interviews and surveys to getting necessary related information from articles, documents, journals, etc. Using this way, you should be able to cite your sources to give credits to where you got all those information you used in your report.
Should I use third person or first person in writing a business recommendation report?
Business recommendation reports must be written professionally. It can be used either of the two perspectives depending on a specific purpose.
Does a business recommendation report follow the three basic parts or sections as a format?
Yes. These basic parts are referred to as the introduction, body, and conclusion. Each of them serves a different purpose and contains different content and information.
If you want to see more samples and format, try to check some of the business recommendation reports sample and templates provided in the article for your reference.
FREE 10+ Quantitative Research Report Samples
FREE 10+ Sample Psychological Reports
FREE 10+ Equity Research Report Samples
FREE 10+ Acknowledgement for Internship Report Samples
FREE 9+ Sample Business Analysis Reports
FREE 9+ Recruitment Report Samples
FREE 8+ Sample Leadership Recommendation Letter
FREE 7+ Sample Risk Assessment Report
FREE 7+ Sample Risk Assessment Report
FREE 3+ Short Business Report Samples
FREE 12+ Business Writing Samples
FREE 11+ Sample Action Reports
FREE 10+ SEO Report Samples
FREE 9+ Sample Technical Reports
FREE 9+ Trip Report Samples