Sometimes, writing about what you want to do and what to do is quite hard. You will keep on asking yourself if the client will be able to understand it. It is a bit difficult to explain the construction process at times. You have to provide enough details about it. However, you shouldn’t make it seem to be too overwhelming. A lot of construction companies simply put various samples of their work especially when they prepare a proposal. Yes, it won’t be enough. If you want to take it to another level, you have to show that you have understood the concern of your client and come up with a suited solution. Don’t worry about it. You don’t have to start from scratch. There are a lot of templates that would guide you throughout the process.
10+ Construction Services Proposal Samples
What is a construction services proposal? This is necessary in marketing and in sales tools that every company must have. The construction industry is often built in relationships usually between the contractor or subcontractor and their clients. If you happen to be the general contractor, you build relationships with the building owners and the developers as well. If you are the subcontractor, it would matter the relationship you had with your general contractor in order to gather more invitation with regards to the bid you will receive. As the construction owner, you have to make a lot of effort because it might be your only chance in creating an impact for your proposal.
1. Construction Services Proposal Template
2. Construction Management Services Proposal
3. Construction Design Services Proposal
4. Construction Services Request for Proposal
5. Construction Improvement Services Proposal
6. Construction Development Services Proposal
7. Construction Work Services Proposal
8. Water Construction Services Proposal
9. Engineering Construction Services Proposal
10. Construction Project Services Proposal
11. Construction Services Bid Proposal
How to Write a Construction Services Proposal?
The writing process will usually depend on the proposal that you are preparing. When making a proposal, your goal is to impress, gain trust, and show that your company will be the right choice to fill the needs of their clients. What is inside the proposal?
- Business and Service Information Section – this is usually composed of a cover (company name, contact information, location, logo, and other relevant details like images), the services section which states what types of services you offer and in what states you are licensed in such as commercial or residential services. List other service information like the engineering services that your company offers. You should also include the persuasion page where you are going to show an outline of what makes you unique despite the competition.
- Experience and Expertise Section – this includes the project portfolio which serves as a proof of the services you offer to your clients. These are the projects that are relevant to the type of work you want. it also includes testimonials. This is optional. These are only the ones that are considered the most representative when it comes to the quality of work you do and how good you are in showing your professionalism and expertise. You should also include your awards and accolades if necessary, insurance and bond information, and a persuasion page which presents a summary of what makes you unique among your other competitors. You may include other factual details and your company’s mission statement.
- Business Contact Information – you should include your contact page and back cover in this section.
What do you need for your proposal to look well-organized and presentable?
You must have a visually stunning cover, pre-written services section, process and timescales, examples of case study, pricing, pre-written contract, and payment from your client.
What are the elements of a construction proposal?
It includes the specification of parties, scope of project, cost and terms of payment, work schedule, relevant authorities, exclusions, and alternates.
If you want to see more samples and format, check out some of the construction services proposal samples and templates provided in the article for your reference.
FREE 15+ Bid Proposal Samples
FREE 10+ Construction Bid Samples
FREE 10+ Carpentry Proposal Samples
FREE 10+ Landscape Proposal Samples
FREE 8+ Sample Contract
FREE 5+ Proposal Contract Samples
FREE 5+ Sample Bid Proposal Letters
FREE 22+ Sample Bid Proposals
FREE 14+ Quotation Samples for Construction
FREE 13+ Sample Bid Proposal
FREE 12+ Project Proposal Samples
FREE 11+ Sample Project Proposal Letter
FREE 10+ Office Cleaning Proposal Samples
FREE 10+ Interior Design Scope of Work Samples
FREE 9+ Cleaning Service Proposal Samples