An employee performance evaluation is a company’s formal assessment of an employee’s job-related actions and their outcomes. Each particular position may be evaluated according to the employee’s performance. The purpose of performance evaluation may range from gauging an employee’s performance during a particular period or to determine if the employee can become full-fledged or should be fired after a period of probation.
Our Sample Evaluations for employee performance cover all aspects of employee positions that need evaluation and come with procedural samples that can be modified or edited according to specifications. These are all available free for downloading in both Word Doc and PDF file formats.
Sample Employee Performance Evaluation Form
Probationary Employee Performance Evaluation Form
Free New Employee Performance Evaluation Form
6 Month Probationary Employee Performance Evaluation Form
Best Employee Performance Evaluation Form
An employee performance evaluation usually follow a standardized and recurrent process to assess job performance and productivity. This is usually based on an organization’s objectives and principles. The characteristics of an evaluation center on individual strengths and weaknesses as well as accomplishments and potential for improvement. Employee performance evaluations may be held twice a year or every quarter. In some companies with high-yield production programs where quality and performance matter, evaluations may be held weekly or even biweekly to sort out non-performers.
An employee performance evaluation may function as a form of feedback to employees and management alike. This in turn contributes to counseling and development. Most aspects being covered in an evaluation will include disciplinary decisions, job performance status, and compensation. Systems are being put in place to manage and adjust an organization’s resources to achieve the highest possible performance necessary to be effective on the job.
For more examples, check out our Performance Evaluation Forms and Self Evaluation Forms for employees who may do self-diagnosis on their performance. These are all fee to download, edit, and print according to specifications.
Employee Performance Evaluation Form Sample
Example of Employee Performance Evaluation Form
Employee Job Performance Evaluation Form
Employee Performance Evaluation Form in PDF
Some of the attributes considered on an employee performance evaluation include:
- Quality of Work – the extent of which an employee may accomplish work based on specific quality standards and the quality of the work performed
- Quantity of Work – the extent of how effectively and efficiently the employee does the work
- Knowledge of Job – the extent to which how an employee does the job and his familiarity with his tasks of doing work according to specifications and standards
- Relationship with Supervisor – the manner with which the employee responds to supervision and follow directions and performs according to how the supervisor directs him
- Cooperation with Others – the extent of how the employee gets along with his coworkers, subordinates, and supervisor and the manager
- Attendance and Reliability – the extent of which an employee arrives at a specified time with minimal to zero amount of tardiness and absences due to a variety of reasons
- Initiative and Creativity – the extent to which an employee can work with very minimal directions coupled with resourcefulness and creativity; follows all assignments and displays effectivity in changing circumstances
- Capacity to Develop – the extent to which an employee displays capacity and willingness to develop and accept more complex duties and responsibilities
For more examples, please check out our Employee Self Evaluation Forms that are also free to download, modify, and edit according to company criteria and parameters for evaluation.
19+ Sample Evaluations
7+ Sample Work Performance Evaluations
7+ Performance Evaluation Samples
7+ Sample Job Performance Evaluations
33+ Sample Amazing Movie Ticket Templates – PSD, AI, Word
33+ Printable Ticket Templates – PSD, AI, Word
38+ Sample Amazing Event Ticket Templates – PSD, AI, Word
12+ Vehicle Lease Agreement Templates to Download
14+ Vehicle Lease Agreement Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
7+ Sample Vehicle Lease Agreement Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
15+ Boarding Pass Samples – PDF , PSD , Vector, AI, Word
13+ Sample Non Compete Agreements – PDF, Word
13+ Sample Non Compete Agreement Templates to Download
12+ Non Compete Agreement Samples, Examples, Templates
9+ Family Genogram Samples – PDF, Word