Humans as we are, we value cleanliness as much as we value our lives. A clean surrounding spurs productivity and sparks happiness. That is why when we don’t have the luxury of time to clean the place we are staying in, we seek help from businesses that provide cleaning services. However, we don’t avail of services if we are not fully knowledgeable of what they could offer. One way for cleaning companies to persuade potential clients to do business with them is through a cleaning proposal. And if you are one of these companies, say goodbye to writing a proposal from a blank page, for we have compiled the best cleaning service proposal templates for you.
19+ Cleaning Proposal Samples
1. Cleaning Proposal Template
2. Cleaning Contract Proposal Template
3. Commercial Cleaning Services Contract Proposal
4. Cleaning Business Proposal Sample
5. Cleaning Service Proposal Template
6. Restaurant Cleaning Proposal Template
7. Office Cleaning Proposal Template
8. Cleaning Proposal Template
9. Office Cleaning Proposal Template
10. Cleaning Business Proposal Template
11. Commercial Cleaning Proposal Template
12. Carpet Cleaning Proposal Template
13. Window Cleaning Proposal Template
14. House Cleaning Proposal Template
15. Exclusively Cleaning Proposal Template
16. Cleaning Proposal Template
17. Sample Cleaning Proposal Template
18. School Cleaning Proposal Template
19. Simple Cleaning Proposal Template
20. Cleaning System Proposal
What Is a Cleaning Proposal?
Much like a generic proposal, a cleaning proposal is a written document that provides an avenue for cleaning businesses to offer services to potential clients. It enables service providers to educate clients about the cleaning services they offer and how they could meet the client’s demands and satisfy their needs. A well-written sample business proposal for cleaning services will be the key to successfully convince the customer to avail of your offer.
Things to Include in a Cleaning Proposal
A cleaning proposal needs to have the essential elements for it to fully serve its purpose. When writing this document, make sure it includes the following elements:
1. Title Page – The first thing your client should see in your proposal is the title page. Aside from communicating professionalism to the reader, the title page also allows the client to know the basic information about your company. On this page, make sure to include your company’s name, logo, contact number, name of the client, date, and title.
2. Cover Letter – Before talking about the services you offer, you have to introduce yourself to the client. And writing the cover letter would be the right thing for that. In composing the letter, include brief information about your company, the reason why you’re a cut above the rest, and a gist of your business offers. Remember to make your letter sound professional yet friendly to encourage your clients to avail of your services. See these sample proposal letters for cleaning services for reference.
3. Services Offered – This section is an essential part of your proposal, which can either make or break a deal. The services you propose must be specifically tailored to your client’s needs. This element of your document must specify the cleaning services you offer, frequency or schedule of each, and supply list. While some companies opt for an outline of the services alone, others prefer to have a cleaning service proposal with a checklist.
4. Pricing – Of course, your services aren’t free. That is why you have to indicate in your proposal the prices for each of your cleaning services. See to it that you write the exact amount, not an estimate.
5. Agreement of Service – The last part of the proposal will be the agreement of service. If signed by the client and the service provider, this statement will certify that both parties agree to the provisions outlined in the document. Also, this would mean that the client agrees to avail of the services offered by the business.
Different Types of Cleaning Services
The cleaning services industry is a growing industry. In fact, this specific business segment has more than 3.24 million people working in it as of May 2018. Moreover, you should know that there are other sectors that belong to this industry, which also offers different types of cleaning services. Some of these are:
- Residential Cleaning – Residential cleaning services vary in frequency; this may be daily, weekly, or monthly—depending on the demands of the client. This type of service entails light housekeeping such as dusting, mopping, washing surfaces, vacuuming, and others.
- Commercial Cleaning – As the name suggests, commercial cleaning involves the sanitation of offices, buildings, and apartments. For this, the services are usually on the weekend or when there are no people in the area. Are you planning to offer this type of service? Then make sure to have a commercial or apartment cleaning proposal.
- Janitorial Office Cleaning – Just like our homes, offices need to be clean too. Janitorial office cleaning falls under commercial cleaning. People who work in this industry are referred to as cleaners, custodians, or janitors. Generally, their job includes tidying of floors, sanitizing the restroom, and wiping of desks.
- Carpet Cleaning – Unlike washing clothes, cleaning your carpet requires more work. That is why carpet cleaning businesses exist. You may include this service in the ones you currently offer, or you may provide carpet cleaning services alone. Regardless, you still need to have an effective proposal. You can look for carpet cleaning proposal samples online, or better yet, download one of the templates provided above.
- Windows Cleaning – Cleaning windows is a risky job, especially when the windows are of a towering building. Luckily, window cleaners are there to save the day. These people remove dust, dirt, and other substances for spotless building windows.
- Post Construction Cleaning – Getting the construction work done is a thing, and cleaning up the mess is another. The post-construction cleaning process involves tidying up debris, nails, leftover wood, bricks, and other materials left behind during the construction. It needs professional care so that the place will be safe before it gets occupied.
How Do I Write a Cleaning Business Proposal?
Writing a cleaning business proposal will be manageable with these five easy steps.
1. Know the Basic Structure
In this guide, we have previously discussed the key elements of a cleaning business proposal. Remember what you have read and apply it as you start writing the document. See to it that you have not skipped any of those elements, or else your proposal may not serve its purpose.
2. Be Straightforward
No one wants to read long sentences about the background information of your company. If you’re going to write a winning residential or commercial cleaning services contract proposal, you have to go straight to the point. Do directly tell your potential client how your services can benefit him or her.
3. Name the Price
One of the factors that clients look into when they decide on availing a product or service is the price. Therefore, be specific about your pricing and make sure that it is reasonable enough.
4. Highlight Your Service
Remember that there are several services in the cleaning industry. For this reason, you have to make it clear to the client the scope and limitations of your services. Also, it is a must to highlight your business offers to the client.
5. Inform the Clients
When there are things that the clients need to know about, it is important to inform them about it. These details may include changes in the pricing, schedule of your services, and among others.
How can I make my cleaning services unique?
You can make your cleaning services unique by listening to the feedback of your clients, offering services at the best price, and establishing a good connection with the customers. Although these are not directly applied to the services you provide, doing so will help you stand out from the rest.
How do I find clients for my cleaning business?
One of the best ways to find clients for your cleaning business is through effective advertising. In promoting your business, utilize every available media, as long as it fits the budget.
How do I write a cleaning invoice?
In writing your cleaning invoice, see to it that it contains the following: company name, address, contact details, logo, date, and invoice number. You should also include a bill to section for the client’s information. Lastly, don’t forget the description, cost, quantity, and total amount. Check these cleaning invoice templates for reference.
Maintaining a clean surrounding is important. As the famous saying goes, “Cleanliness is next to godliness.” However, with the long list of the things we have to cross out of our to-do list, we sometimes fail to tidy up. That is why some people hire someone to do the task for them. But how would they know if they availed for the best cleaning service? Through proposals. Cleaning services business owners need to forget about writing a proposal for their clients from scratch. With these professionally written and industry compliant cleaning proposal templates displayed on this page, sealing the deal with the clients will be hassle-free.
FREE 8+ Employee Tracking Samples in PDF
FREE 25+ Sample Restaurant Checklist Templates in Excel | PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | Numbers
FREE 7+ 30 60 90 Day Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Food Catering Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Cleaning Price List Samples in MS Word | PSD | AI | Publisher | Pages | PDF
FREE 14+ Event Checklist Templates in Excel | PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 18+ Small Business Plan Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 31+ Sample Business Plan Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Film Budgets in PDF | MS Word | Excel | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 6+ Useful Meeting Notes Templates in PDF | PSD
FREE 15+ Sample Partnership Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Art Gallery Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 5+ Editable Social Media Strategy Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 25+ Sample Wedding Contracts in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 15+ Sample Memorandum of Agreement Templates in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF