When you are giving someone a certificate, it means that you have acknowledged his/her hard work and effort. The use of certificates is to be able to document that this individual has done the effort to achieve the goal he/she has been aiming for. A certificate can be given to a person for various reasons such as for participation in seminars or training, for graduating, for winning contests, or to simply appreciate the presence of an individual.
In this article, there are seven Sample Certificates that are in Word format. With a wide variety of samples presented, choosing one will not be a problem. Just browse through the samples below.
Character Certificate Sample in Word
Internship Certificate in Word
Certificate of Appreciation in Word
Printable Salary Certificate in Word
Why Give Certificates?
As far as everyone knows, certificates have been around for years and they have been awarded to show appreciation, document and acknowledge an individual’s achievements. Certificates are common in the office and academic setting. Two of the main reasons why these are given to an individual are the following:
- They can be a tool used to motivate an employee or student. It pushes them to work harder and strive for excellence.
- This document will serve as a document that would showcase the achievements, effort, and initiative of an individual.
Using the Sample Word Certificate Templates
- Determine the purpose you will be using a certificate template for.
- Browse through the samples featured in this article and choose one that matches your purpose for using the certificate.
- Once you have chosen the template, click on the DOWNLOAD button that can be found on the right side of your chosen document.
- Edit the chosen certificate template. Make sure all the details are correct and there are no grammatical errors and misspellings.
- Once are done editing your certificate template, you can print this out in bulk to fill out for later or just simply store it on your storage device.
You may also check out these sample certificates for reference:
Certificate of Participation in Word
Certificate of Origin in Word
Sample Birth Certificate in Word
Service Certificate Example in Word
Who Can Use the Sample Word Certificate Templates?
- Schools or academic institutions
- Government offices (for government issued certificates such as Sample Birth Certificates)
Why Use Sample Word Certificate Templates?
A certificate’s look and design is a common thing and almost everyone knows how these documents look like. Despite the fact that it looks very common, designing and drafting one from scratch can be a tedious and time-consuming task. Here a list of reasons why it is recommended to use the certificate templates in this article.
- There are seven samples that you can choose from that come in different layouts, designs, and purposes.
- They are designed to look professional, formal, and flawless.
- All templates are available in Word Document (.docx) format, which is very easy to edit by using your computer’s default office applications. They are pre-formatted to make it easy to edit and fill out the necessary information that needs to be included.
- All of the sample certificates can be downloaded directly from this article. You just have to click on the green DOWNLOAD button. You will not be redirected to another website for downloading any of the documents.
- These documents can be downloaded at no charge. No hidden fees at all.
17+ Medical Certificate Download for Free
9+ Sample Medical Certificates
15+ Certificate of Origin Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
16+ Sample Medical Certificate Formats
35+ Sample Certificate of Appreciation Temaplates to Download
14+ Gift Certificate Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
12+ Wedding Certificate Templates
23+ Training Certificate Templates
64+ Gift Certificate Templates
19+ Sample Printable Gift Certificates
31+ Certificate of Appreciation Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
35+ Best Printable Certificate of Appreciation Templates
19+ Sample Certificates of Appreciation
12+ Birth Certificate Templates – Free Examples, Samples & Format
40+ Sample Award Certificates – Word, PSD, AI, EPS Vector