An account statement is defined as an official summary of almost any types of account. The summary includes the details of an account and the account activities that had been going on with it. Also, account statements have provide the beginning date and ending date of the specific account activities and are created or provided periodically.
Account statements are important statements that are used and produced by a number of companies coming from different industries in conducting and managing their business. It has been used for quite some time now and it has proven itself to be worthy of its importance as well as the attention given to it. Below are some account statement samples and templates that you can browse through as we learn some things about account statements.You may also see statement letters.
Statement of Account Template
Final Account Statement Template
Sample Template for Statement of Account
Uses of an Account Statement
A credit card account statement is one of the most common accounts statements, especially to those individuals who have a credit card account. How exactly are account statements used and why are seen as useful pieces of document? Here, we are going to find out about the uses of an account statement.You may also see net worth statement samples
1. An account statement is used as a record or documentation about the different activities or transactions that are going on in a particular account. It lays out the details about what happened in an account activity which serves as important information for the account holder, the institution managing the account and the entity requiring the account for whatever purpose it may serve them.You may also see statement of Work Samples
2. Credit card account statements are issued to the credit card holder periodically to let them know or notify them of their credit card usage for that particular period of time. It is also another way for requesting for payment for the credits used by the account holder.You may also see legal statement samples
3. Through an account statement, credit card bank accounts are able to notify their clients about charges on their account so that action can be taken and thus prevent fraud.
4. A statement of account is used as a requirement for certain things, especially those that involves money. When an account statement is submitted, it is scrutinized to ensure that the details are accurate and that contents of the the statement are true.You may also see billing statements.
5. For companies and other corporations, a record of the business’ account statement is used as reference in making future decisions related to budgeting and other finances.You may also see personal statements.
6. Through an account statement, individuals or different entities are able to check if the payment they have made for such account has been recorded and posted. Other information that one can see in an account statement are their outstanding balance, the interest rate that has been charged on their account, late fee charges, overdraft fees and other applicable fees.You may also see sworn statements.
7. Other details that can be found in an account statement are account related information, like the credit score of the account holder. A good credit score means the account holder is a good payer and a low credit score means otherwise.
8. In case of a loan, an account statement is used to determine the remaining time or estimated time that it will take for the borrower to be able to payback all of their debt which is paid through installment.You may also see victim statements.
There are many different kinds of account statements in existence and some are even defined differently from the rest. This all depends on how they are used and on what things they are being used on. But no matter the differences, they still provide important information and serve as valuable documentation. Aside from account statements, we also have other articles about the different types of statements on our website. Some of the titles that you may find interesting are Compliance Statement Samples & Templates, Narrative Statement Samples & Templates, and Notary Statement Samples & Templates.
Bank Account Statement Template
Statement of Account Form
Sample Statement of Account
Editable Statement of Account Template
What Is the Difference Between an Invoice and a Statement?
In invoices and statements are documents that may appear or seem to be similar in some way, especially on how they look. This is what gets us confused and is actually why we are confused about them in the first place. It is easy to get confused about something especially if you don’t know their uses. This is how we will be breaking the confusion between an in invoice and a statement.You may also see declaration statement samples
Let us start with what an invoice is. An invoice is a piece of paper or document that is usually issued to the buyer to request for payment for the goods or services that they owe from a seller or from a service provider. The things that you will see included in an invoice are the list of items purchased, their costs, the quantity, the total amount owed, and other applicable taxes and fees. It provides all the little details of the sale transaction. Now, if you come to think of it, these things are exactly what you can find in a statement.You may also see statement of purpose
Statements are issued by suppliers where they list down all of the amount due or owed. Since it lists down all of the amount owed, it does not necessarily mean that the breakdown of all the items are included. It just provides the total amount to be settle for a given period of time from a particular invoice. This means that there could be two or more amounts needed to be settled in a single statement of account.You may also see travel expense statements.
Well, looks can be deceiving so if you are not sure or confused about something then it would be best to look up their uses so that you can easily point out their differences. If you need to get more statement samples and templates, then you can easily find them on our website. We have there employer statements, declaration statements
Statement of Account Format
Printable Statement of Account Template
Tabulated Statement of Account Template
What Things Are Included in a Statement of Account?
We will list down some of the things that you will commonly see in a statement of account. learning about its parts or components will greatly help you become familiar with it and find it easy to read and understand the details provided in it.You may also see problem statement samples.
1. The heading, which is often made up of the name of the company or business, their address and contact details
2. The list of the unpaid invoices that needs to be settled, as well as the total amount for each invoice
3. The invoice number created specifically for use by the issuing company or business. You may also see income statement examples
4. The invoice dates and a description of every invoice listed
5. The credit number and credit date
6. The total amount that needs to be settle for all the invoices listed in the statement of account
7. The outstanding balance or the remaining balance of the transaction and when it is due. You may also see free statements.
8. The amount that has bee paid including the dates when they were paid and other account specific activities that took place within a specific period of time
9. The payment method used for previous payments done and the payment method that is accepted to make future payments. You may also see written statements.
10. A reference number foe every transaction or activity done on the account
11 A payment slip that is usually found at the bottom of the statement page that can be detached or cut and presented when making a payment.You may also see yearly income statements.
Another way that could help you become familiar with the parts or components of a particular statement is by checking out different samples and templates about them. This is a great idea specially now that a lot of statement samples and template are made accessible to us online. You can find a collection of samples and templates on our website, like written statements, warranty statements
Free Monthly Statement of Account Template
Coded Statement of Account Template
Advantages of a Statement of Account Template
Why is it a good idea to use a statement of account template? To answer that question, we have made a list if the advantages that you can get from using statement of account templates.You may also see statement analysis
1. A lot of things can be found in a statement of account and creating one from scratch might be a not so good idea as there are a lot of important things to remember and take not of. The template provides a complete set of details that are necessary to provide an accurate and reliable statement of account.
2. There are different varieties of statement of account templates that you can find online so scarcity is not an issue when it comes to this document.You may also see resume summary statements.
3. With the use of the template, you can ensure that you won’t forget a single data.
4. It is easy to edit and use any statement of account templates because they are mostly available in file formats that are common and very familiar to use, like PDF, Word and Excel.You may also see notary ststements
5. A lot of statement of account templates are available for free download so you don’t have to spend a single penny to get the template.You may also see billing statements.
6. You can save a lot of precious time, energy, resources and money if you turn to using a statement of account template, instead of doing it the hard way.You may also see landlord statements.
7. The templates that you download online can be used multiple times for whatever purpose it may serve you.
If you think about it, templates are indeed wonderful tools. As long as you know what kind of template you need for your job, you can guarantee that you will never go wrong. Other related topics that you may find interesting are disclosure statements, scope statements
10+ Declaration Statement Samples
9+ Free Billing Statement Samples & Templates
8+ Billing Statement Samples
7+ Bank Reconciliation Examples
6+ Sample Victim Statements
Sample Bank Reconciliation Form
How to Write a Statement of Purpose
46+ Statement Form Examples
21+ Sample Income Statements
10+ Statement of Work Samples
10+ Rental Billing Statement Templates
9+ Sample Profit and Loss Forms
9+ Sample Collection Letters
8 Business Statement Templates
8+ Personal Statement Samples