There are a lot of uses of sheets, that is why sheet templates are now made available online for free download. Some examples of useful sheets are balance sheets and attendance sheets. Although they are used differently, they are still absolutely useful.
In this article, we will be focusing more on attendance sheets, what it is, how it is made, its importance, and some tips to make better attendance sheets. We have also included here 10 attendance sheet templates that are free for online download so you don’t have to spend any amount to get them. Download now!
Meeting Attendance Sheet
Sheet for Training Attendance
Sample Weekly Attendance Sheet
Sheet for Monthly Attendance
Employee Attendance Sheet
What Is an Attendance Sheet?
Attendance sheets are more likely to be used in schools than any other place. An attendance sheet is used to record the name of the students who are present in class or the name of the participants who have attended a particular event, like a seminar or forum. In schools, attendance is taken to help the teachers monitor if any student has missed a class or any of their classes. This will help them determine if there is any problem so that they can provide help to the said student. Please also check printable sign-in sheets.
How to Make an Attendance Sheet
- Regardless of the purpose or how it is going to be used, attendance will contain the standard components such as the name of the attendee, the date, and the attendee’s signature. Adding additional contents or columns will always be up to you.
- Prepare the sheet you will be using, like setting the margin and the orientation.
- Write the title or the header on top of the sheet.
- Draw the table columns and table rows that you need, or download and print ready-made templates just like sample timesheet templates in PDF and balance sheet templates.
- Label the columns accordingly.
- Make multiple copies as you please.
Office Attendance Sheet
Sheet for Company Attendance
Printable Attendance Sample Sheet
Sheet for Daily Attendance
Student Attendance Sheet
Importance of an Attendance Sheet
- In schools, attendance is taken so that the teachers will know who is present in class and who is not. It also helps in determining which student is excessively missing classes.
- Attendance in work that is done through biometrics or log in sheets is used as a record for an employee’s presence and as a basis for their salary.
- Through the use of attendance sheets, it will be easy to track available personnel within a company in a given shift.
- Serves as a record or proof that one was present in a particular event.
Tips for Writing Attendance Sheets
- You may be taking attendance for a large number of people or students, so you might want to use a table for making one.
- Make use of downloadable and printable attendance sheet templates to make your life easier, like sign out sheet templates or meeting sign in sheets. You can also make use of free timesheet templates.
- Use colored sheets to make attractive attendance sheets.
- If this attendance sheet is intended for use in a class, write down the names of the students ahead of time so that all they need to do is sign it.
- Find something interesting to put in it, like a sticker or a drawing perhaps.
22+ Asset Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Accounting Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF, XLS
14+ Interview Worksheet Templates – PDF
16+ Inspection Worksheet Templates – PDF, Excel
14+ Overtime Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
8+ Password Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Monthly Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
11+ Hourly Worksheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel, Word
6+ Financial Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Daily Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Payroll Templates in Excel
3+ Sales Prospecting Sheet Samples and Templates – PDF, Excel
6+ Debt Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
12+ Cash Flow Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF