Wise business owners and sales agents understand the enormous importance of strategically placed price lists within the vicinity of a business establishment. Not only that, price lists are powerful tools that can be used to magnetize more customers, and thus, more profits.
Whatever type of business you may be handling, you can benefit from creating a price list. We provide you with price list templates that can guide you as to the proper layout, format, and content of price lists. Moreover, you can also browse our website for basic grocery list templates, shopping lists, and even to-do lists! What are you waiting for? Download our templates now!
Salon Price List Samples in PDF
Salon Service Price List
Free Salon Price
Photography Price Lists
Wedding Photography Price List
Sports Photography Price
Commercial Photography Price
What Is a Price List?
A price list is a catalog of the prices offered by a business for each item of service or product that they are offering to their customers. A business can greatly benefit from the proper placement of price lists in locations and platforms that are easily visible to target buyers.
A price list depicts the exact prices for each service or product offered by a company. These items are arranged in an organized manner depending on the categories that they belong in for customers to easily comprehend it.
How to Make a Photography Price List
If you are engaged in the photography business, you have to make it easier for your customers to decide which services and products they want to avail from your business by presenting to them an updated photography price list.
Below are some rules that can help you make a photography price list:
- Ask the basic questions when forming a photography business:
- Do you provide variations when it comes to the material to be used in printing the photographs that you are selling to your customers?
- Other than photography services, do you plan on selling camera lenses, photo papers, camera stands, and other photography-related paraphernalia?
- When you have finalized the list of all the items you are offering, you can then proceed on researching the prices of your competitors.
- Decide on the quality of your materials to be used.
- Determine your target market.
- Lastly, decide on a price that is the logical compromise of all the determining factors of how a commodity or service must be priced. Those factors include the following:
- the costs
- the value perceived by your target customers
- the value that you want your customers to render on the photography service or product being offered
- Finalize your price list by basing it on a properly formatted photography price list template such as the ones we offer on our website.
Beauty Price Lists
Beauty Therapy Price List
Beauty Treatment Price List
Bar Price List
Product Price List
List of Art Price List
Art Gallery Price List
Tips for Creating the Best Price List
Follow these tips in order to create the most persuasive and effective price list:
- Know your target market.
- Determine the value of your product or service.
- Confer to each item of service or product a price that is aligned with its perceived consumer value as well as its basic cost.
- Decide on a design for your price list. Make sure that it is easily visible and are appropriate for the location where you intend to have it placed.
- Observe the proper format of price lists that are appropriate for the nature of your business.
Cake Price List
Catering Price Lists
Catering Equipment Price List
Catering Service Price List
Catering Menu Price List
Dos and Dont’s in Using Price Lists
It is not enough that you are able to know the step-by-step process of creating price lists. It is also equally important that you are able to observe the following dos and don’ts for effective usage of price lists:
- Create your price list based on a proper format that is suitable to the type of services and products you are offering. Our website can offer you price sample list templates that you may use as your guide.
- Designate prices that are congruent with all the primary factors that can affect the profitability of a price such as the market trends, the value of the item offered, the demand of the consumers, and the basic cost of the item upon production or performance if it is a service.
- Place your price list in conspicuous and strategic locations and platforms. To do this, you must have a fair idea of what your target market is so that you may know their viewing habits and which locations they are likely to visit or pass by.
Construction Price Lists
Construction Material Price List
Residential Construction Price
General Construction Price
Cleaning Price List
House Cleaning Price List
Dry Cleaning Price
Commercial Cleaning Price
Benefits of Using Price Lists
The following are some of the most notable benefits of using price lists:
- A price list can help your customers decide which items they would want to avail at a particular moment. Since some customers may have a limited amount of funds, they are more likely to avail only those products or services that they truly need. More so, they would avail those items that are reasonably priced in such a way that its price is concurrent to its capacity to satisfy the need of a potential customer.
- A well-situated price list has the power of suggestion that any form of product advertisement may have. For instance, when yoga studios post their sessions’ pricing list on their social media pages, it is likely that those who are merely browsing their Facebook timeline (and not necessarily thinking of going to a strenuous yet calming yoga session) would be able to imagine the benefits of one yoga session upon seeing an organized price list.
- A price list is an essential part of a marketing or sales plan. Sales agents are able to convey the value of a product or service without having to do a lot of persuasive talks. This is so because customers can easily perceive that when a product is sturdy, durable, and made of good materials, it is usually priced a bit higher than those of low-class materials.
13 Food List Sample – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
8 Service List Sample – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
23 Task List Samples in PDF
33 Free List Samples
10 Equipment List Sample – Examples in Word, PDF
9 Product List Template – Examples in Word, PDF
10 Vendor List Templates – Examples in Word, PDF
14 Monthly List Sample – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
33+ Sample Amazing Movie Ticket Templates – PSD, AI, Word
33+ Printable Ticket Templates – PSD, AI, Word
38+ Sample Amazing Event Ticket Templates – PSD, AI, Word
12+ Vehicle Lease Agreement Templates to Download
14+ Vehicle Lease Agreement Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
7+ Sample Vehicle Lease Agreement Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
15+ Boarding Pass Samples – PDF , PSD , Vector, AI, Word