Have you ever wondered how nonprofit organizations are able to move forward with their goals despite the apparent fact that they are not an income-generating organization? Indeed, it is a no-brainer that these organizations receive funding from charitable entities and willing institutions.
Attaining a funding grant from a charitable source is not an easy feat. Most entities would never dream of doling out large sums of money without the assurance that their money are to be put into good use. That is why, if you are a head or a member of a nonprofit organization, you need to understand the importance of submitting a well-crafted grant proposal to your target funders. For your convenience, we are providing you with a variety of grant proposals that you may download easily. Let these templates serve as your guide in creating your own grant proposal.
Grant Proposal Template
Women Political Empowerment Grant
Grant Budget Proposal
Grant Proposals: Its Role in the Success of Non-Profit Organizations
As its name so obviously suggests, a nonprofit organization would most definitely need the financial aid of another entity or institution in order for it to push through with its goals.
The common process of requesting for financial aid from entities is the following:
- A letter of inquiry would be submitted toward the target funders. This letter briefly explains the organization’s intention to seek for financial aid.
- After the letter of inquiry has received a positive response or at least a slight interest on the part of the prospective funders, then it is time to send a grant proposal. A grant proposal contains all the details of the nonprofit organization’s program or action to which it is seeking funds for. This proposal must be specific in order to catch the interest of the prospective funder.
Grant Proposal Cover Letter
Education Grant Proposal Form
Grant Sponsorship Proposal
Sample Grant Proposal
What Are the Significant Parts of a Grant Proposal?
- The Overview: This part consists of one or two sentences. It is somewhat equivalent to the abstract of a research paper as it provides a generalized description of the contextual factors or environment that has led to the issue to which the grant proposal is aimed at addressing.
- The Statement of the Problem: After the overview, this part straightforwardly states the problem to which the nonprofit organization is aiming to solve.
- The Outline of the Solution: Then a detailed description of the specific action, programs, and projects that must be taken in order to actualize the resolution of the issue being addressed. This part must be comprehensive and well-formulated in such a way that all aspects of the plan must be brought to light, especially those that concerns money.
- The Amount of Financial Aid Needed: Since you have precisely described all the parts of your plans and programs, it is only proper for you to provide the specific amount needed per activity or plan. After that, sum up all the amount of money needed in order for your prospective funder to know how much he/she must give.
41+ Event Proposal Samples & Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
9+ Basic Proposal Outline Templates – PDF, Word
17+ Sample Project Proposals – PDF, Word, Pages, Indesign, Publisher
9+ Project Proposal Samples
13+ Construction Proposal Samples & Templates
7+ Social Media Marketing Proposal Samples & Templates
7+ Engineering Proposal Templates – Free Documents in Word, PDF
8+ Engineering Proposal Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
8+ Startup Investment Proposal Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
38+ Proposal Samples in Doc
10+ Small Business Investment Proposal Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
12+ Event Budget Proposal Template – PDF, Word
12+ Marketing Campaign Proposal Template – PDF, Word
11+ Social Media Marketing Proposal Template – PDF, Word
8+ Training Proposal Templates – Free Samples, Examples, and Formats