In the world of marketing, when you speak about promotion, it refers to any type of marketing communication used to capture the attention of the target customers or audiences of the benefits that one can get in a product, service, brand or issue, most of the time persuasive in nature. The purpose of promotion or advertisement is to increase awareness about the product or service, create interest, generate sales or create brand loyalty.
Having any kind of Marketing Plan is healthy for any company, institution, establishment or corporation because it concretizes the goals, aims and objectives of the said business entity when it comes to promoting their name and branding to the market. In making your Marketing Promotion Plan, you must gain enough concepts to arrange all the matters that shall be included in the outline. To aid you with any difficulty that you might encounter, Sample Template gives you available templates that you can choose for this project, all you just need to do is to visit and browse on these templates and customize the template of your choice.
4+ Marketing Promotion Plan Samples
1. Marketing Promotion Plan
2. Sample Marketing Promotion Plan
3. Simple Marketing Promotion Plan
4. Marketing Promotional Campaign Plan
5. Marketing Promotion Plan Example
What Is Marketing And Promotion?
Every company must be fully aware of the differences and similarities between Marketing and Promotion. Marketing is the process of bringing your product to the audience. It involves analyzing consumers’ needs and how your competitors supplies products to suffice these needs. This process implies creating, testing, pricing, and distributing a product, which involves basic economic concepts. While for promotion, it’s about planning strategies and techniques that would definitely aid the communication a product to the audience. The goal of promotions is to present your product, increase demand, and differentiate it, still principles that are discussed in your economics class. Basically speaking, promotion is a basic element of marketing.
Promotional Marketing Objectives
When formulating a Marketing Plan, you should be clear on what should be your main goals, so that all of your steps and action plans will be aligned in these goals. You can anchor your goals in these following principles:
- Promotion of new products or services. It is possible to introduce new products and services to the market against existing ones — a chance to find a place in the niche.
- Development of brand image. Brand image is when people associate a brand with a particular product. For instance, when you think about toothpaste, Blend-a-med and Colgate come to your mind, when you think about tires, it’s Pirelli and Bridgestone when you think about soccer — it’s Manchester United and Real Madrid. This promotion objective tends to create or restore the brand image and makes products more recognizable amongst others in the market.
- Informing customers. Marketing promotion is vital for telling people about changes in products or brand’s policies. It also helps to describe the features and details of the products.
- Showing superiority over competitors. Everybody uses promotion marketing these days, so to be competitive, each brand needs to apply a long-term promotional strategy.
- Turning potential buyers into real customers. If promotion marketing styles like personal selling, advertising, and others are used appropriately, they stimulate demand for the product.
In making Your Promotional Marketing Plan
After knowing and being aware of the basic principles, you must have an action plan for your Promotional Marketing. You might want to consider these following steps in doing so.
- Analyze your current marketing budget and decide how much money you can spend on promotion. Make sure this sum is reasonable — don’t cut into product development, employee salaries, taxes, or other vital expenses. Remember that your ROI may not increase after the first promotional campaign so spend your budget wisely.
- You should cover both short-term objectives and long-term goals. The last one represents your global goals while short-term objectives are the steps that your team should take to reach it. To have a clear picture, consider breaking your annual goal into 6-month, quarterly, and monthly goals. This way, you can easily manage the entire process and take action on the go.
- Every marketing platform works best for a certain objective and offers its own effective techniques to reach them. If your goal is to increase traffic and sales, consider pay-per-click advertising and display ads. If you want to raise brand awareness and recognition, go for social media marketing and influencer marketing.
What is the best promotion on marketing?
Make a Good Impression With Public Relations. One of the best promotion techniques is public relations, which refers to developing a positive brand image in the media. It’s a way to connect with your target audience by sharing favorable information about your business.
What is an example of marketing promotion?
Buy one, get one free deals (aka BOGO) are among the most popular types of sales promotions. Offering two of an in-demand product at a reduced price and for a short time creates a sense of urgency that can boost sales.
Making your plan lay-out could help you make your strategies put into action, put into a clearer vision and put into an attainable state. What you need to do is to concretize your marketing plans, advertisement plans, promotional plans into a document that would serve as your guide in making these into action. With this, you are very much encouraged to avail the customizable templates that you can see in this article. Enjoy!
FREE 5+ Digital Marketing Strategy Plan Samples in MS Word ...
FREE 14+ Sample Marketing Plan Templates in MS Word PDF
FREE 12+ How Do You Create a Marketing Plan? [ With Samples ]
FREE 6+ SEO Marketing Strategy Samples [ Content, Digital ...
FREE 12+ Healthcare Marketing Plan Samples in PDF MS Word ...
FREE 16+ How to Make a Smart Marketing Plan Templates in MS ...
FREE 3+ Sample SEO Plan Templates in PDF MS Word
FREE 16+ Marketing Plan Samples in PDF MS Word
FREE 10+ Marketing Execution Plan Samples [ Campaign, Strategy ...
FREE 10+ Retail Marketing Plan Samples in MS Word Pages ...
FREE 10+ Massage Therapy Business Plan Templates in PDF MS ...
FREE 9+ Budget Plan Samples & Templates in PDF MS Word ...
FREE 7+ Ecommerce Marketing Strategy Samples [ Online, Digital ...
FREE 13+ Sample Digital Marketing Plan Templates in MS Word ...
FREE 6+ Marketing Campaign Samples in Google Docs MS Word ...