There will come a time where you might decide that there is a need for you to move out of the place you are currently renting or leasing. There are a lot of different reasons why there is a need for you to vacate the property you are leasing. It can be because you need to relocate due to work-related reasons, need to start fresh for family-related reasons, or you need to migrate to another country. Your landlord might also be the one to ask you to vacate the property. Whatever the reason you or your landlord has for moving out, you have to make sure that you give your landlord proper notice. One of the most common notices for this type of situation is a notice to vacate letter.
This might be your first time to do this and you might find it hard to understand what needs to be included in these documents. You need not worry as we have notice to vacate letters that you can download for free on this very website. We will also let you in on a little bit more information about notice to vacate letters that could help you make a well-written notice letter to your landlord. Just keep reading to find out more!
Notice to Vacate Template
Tenant Notice To Vacate
Basic Notice to Vacate Letter
Types of Notice to Vacate Letters
- Immediate Notice to Vacate. This type of notice to vacate letter is issued to the landlord or to the lease if there is a need to move out from the property as soon as possible. Typically, the agreement or minimum amount of time needed to stay on the property is not yet up when these notices are issued. As per the rental agreement form, if there is one, there will usually be a corresponding fee to pay for early termination of the agreement.
- 30-day Notice to Vacate. A 30-day notice will be given to the landlord or the lessee if the party planning to leave will be out of the property after 30-days.
- 14-day Notice to Vacate. A 14-day notice is typically issued by the landlord to the leasing party. This is issued when the leasing party commits any of the following:
- Failure to pay overdue rent
- Sublet the property without the consent of the landlord
- Used the property for illegal activities
- Used the property to traffic or supply drugs
- Break any terms and conditions that were agreed upon
You can find more notice samples at Free Notice Templates.
Letter of Notice to Vacate
Individual Notice to Vacate on a Joint Tenancy
Essentially, a notice to vacate is a notice given in order to properly document plans of vacating a property. This will help make the process way smoother, plus, it will also ensure that any confusion and dispute is avoided should there be any legal complaints against the other party regarding lease termination agreement.
9+ Sample Final Notice Letter - Documents in PDF, Word
31+ Sample Notice Forms
41+ Notice Form Example
7+ Sample 30 Day Notice to Landlord -Examples in Word, PDF
7+ Sample Eviction Notice - Examples in Word, PDF
7+ Final Notice Letter - Documents Download In PDF,Word
7+ Sample 30 Days Notice Letter - Free Documents in Word, PDF
12+ Two Weeks Notice Letter - Download Free Documents in Word
6+ Sample Eviction Notice Form - Download Free Documents In PDF
39+ Free Notice Forms
8+ Sample Eviction Notice Form - Examples in Word, PDF
31+ Printable Eviction Notices
24+ Free Eviction Notices
37+ Notice Forms in PDF
16+ Notice Forms in Word