Students are fraught with a lot of schoolwork—throw in some assignments, some reports, some projects, some exams to study for and papers to write, then voila, school is truly in session. If you are a student, then everything that I have mentioned might already have been familiar to you.
But despite the varied schoolwork, there might be some requirements that you still have trouble dealing with—like writing research papers! Do not worry, even though writing is a very common activity in school, there are still a lot of students who feel anxious doing it. Whatever it is that concerns you about writing research, below are Sample Papers you can check out for guidance.
Sample Cover Page for MLA Research Paper
Cover Page for History Research Paper in PDF
Cover Page Format for Research Paper
A research paper is an academic paper where one can address a problem or an issue through a systematic study or investigation of material. The following are some of the parts a research paper should have:
- The Problem and Its Scope – this is the part where you present the issue you are going to address and its background. This is also where you present the parameters and the premises that you can cover.
- Review of Related Literature – this is where you can discuss papers or studies that are relevant to yours.
- Methodologies – this is where you are going to present the methods and procedures you are going to use for getting data.
- Discussion of Results – this is where the data you have gathered for your problem is presented.
- Conclusion – this is where you write the summary of the entire research. You can also include your recommendations for future researchers.
Now that you know the things that goes into your paper, you should know what goes into the cover as well. Since it is the first thing that your readers will see and first impressions last thus, the first thing is discussed last in this article. If the format of your paper is in APA, it should include the following details:
- The title of your research
- Your name
- The name of the institution you are doing the research for
- The date of submission
- You can also include the name of your adviser and the level of your paper; your department or institution can determine whether this will be included or not.
- A running head – it appears at the top of the page and contains the shortened version of your title.
- Page number
Cover Page for Scientific Research Paper
Standard Cover Page for Research Paper
Cover Page for Quantitative Research Paper
Cover Page for APA Research Paper Example
Research is among the many activities that can truly mark a student’s life. It isn’t easy, actually; there are those who complain a lot, but it serves some very important purposes. For instance, you can learn a lot of things from conducting researches—both knowledge and experience. You can also understand an issue or a problem more.
Almost all the things that we have today are products of research. The food that we eat, the phones that we use, even the clothes that we wear. That is why, if you are doing research now, do not be sad; what is important is that you are about to discover a lot of things and you are making a contribution to the world. In case you have other activities on your plate, like projects to finish, you can check out our Project Cover Page Samples.
10+ Sample Commercial Lease Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
8+ Sample Commercial Lease Agreements – Word, PDF
8+ Fault Tree Templates – PDF, Excel, Word
11+ Sample Accident Report Templates – PDF, Word, Pages
12+ Sample Home Inspection Reports – Docs, Word, Pages
53+ Contract Agreement Templates – Pages, Docs
10+Trip Report Templates – Word, Docs, pages
20+ Sample Trip Reports – Word, PDF
15+ Monthly Report Templates – Docs, Pages, Word
37+ Sample Proposal Templates – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
20+ Management Samples – PDF , Word, Docs, Pages
5+ Sample Car Lease Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
8+ Car Lease Agreement Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
7+ Car Lease Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
17+ Sample Buy Sell Agreement Templates – Word, PDF, Pages