If you are a consultancy hiring your expert services or a client who is receiving consultation, a consulting agreement is a feasible way of getting things legally sound. Simply download the consulting agreement templates – some of them are free, and some are premium. Print them out and fill in the blank spaces. These are available on both Word and Excel format.
Consulting Services Agreement Sample
Consultant Agreement Template
Real Estate Consulting Agreement
Consulting Retainer Agreement
Consulting Agreement Template in Word
Marketing Consulting Agreement Template
Consulting Agreement with Sharing of Software Revenues
Non Disclosure Agreement Template
Non-compete Agreement Template
Service Level Agreement Template
Master Professional Services Agreement Template
Sample Consulting Agreement
Simple Consulting Agreement
Business Consulting Agreement Template
Marketing Consulting Agreement
Model Consulting Agreement Template
Seal the Deal With a Consulting Agreement
- A consultant is one who has an area of expertise and is hired by a client or a company for specific services.
- Since a consultant is not technically an employee, it becomes necessary for the consultant and the client to settle on certain terms, which can be done via a consulting agreement.
- The consultant may use the agreement to make sure he/she is not cheated of the payment at the end of the contract, while the client may make sure that no confidential information gets leaked.
Leave No Room for Misunderstandings With a Consulting Agreement
- A consultant, without being an employee, gets to know about with the internal affairs of a Business Agreement Templates. So it is essential to have in formal writing the exact limits to which a consultant may talk about the hiring firm.
- These sample templates can be easily modified to suit your requirements.
- Such an agreement, also known as freelance agreement, involves description of certain terms, for example, the nature of the services, amount and method of payment and reimbursement for job-related expenses, confidentiality and non-competition.
The consulting agreement is thus an important document for consultation services in order to protect everyone’s interests. It formalizes the hiring of the consultant and cements any confidentiality issues that the hiring company might have. This is important since a consultant is an independent contractor, not an employee or partner.
If you have any DMCA issues on this post, please contact us!
FREE 20+ Sample Flow Chart Templates in PDF | Excel | PPT | EPS
FREE 10+ Income Transaction Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 15+ Sample Human Resources Organizational Chart Templates in PDF
FREE 11+ Sample HR Proposals in MS Word | PDF | Pages | Google Docs
FREE 23+ Sample HR Reports in MS Word | PDF
FREE 17+ Sample HR Plan Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 21+ Sample HR Strategy Templates in PDF
FREE 13+ Sample HR Dashboard Templates in PDF
FREE 10+ Sample HR Metrics Templates in PDF
FREE 11+ Sample HR Resource Templates in PDF
FREE 14+ Sample HR Dashboards in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Sample HR Manual Templates in PDF
FREE 13+ Purchase Ledger Samples in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 11+ Baby Registry Checklist Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Coat of Arms Templates in PDF | PSD | EPS | AI