Creating music is the most fulfilling act every musician and aspiring musician does. It’s the power of music that makes a musician drawn to it. We don’t see music, but we are able to listen and feel it. When music takes over a person, it lets the person feel ranging emotions depending on the atmosphere of the music. The person may feel joy, melancholy, and peace with only the sound of music.
For musicians to make music, chord charts are beneficial guides in knowing the flow of the music’s rhythm. These chord charts are offered on our website. Other types of charts are also available such as flow chart and pie chart. Avail now!
Banjo Chord Chart Template
Guitar Chord Chart
Mandolin Chord Chart
Ukulele Chord Chart
What Are Jazz Chord Charts?
A jazz chord charts contain musical staff, notes, and measures that characterize the rhythm and harmony of a specific jazz music. When a musician desires to create music, he makes a chord chart in order to remember the flow and rhythm of the song. Also, the chart acts as a guide for jazz musicians who want to play a certain song. Without chord charts, musicians will have a hard time playing the song. Chord charts vary depending on their genre and musical instruments such as banjo chord chart and mandolin chord chart.
How to Read Chord Charts Piano
The chords in a piano chart are the letters above the staff. If you encounter a chord, it is usually written in capital or small letters. Some chords have numbers on it too. The chords you see should be played together with the melody of the song. For instance, a Gm7 chord contains “G,” which is the chord root, “m” stands for minor, and “7” is the chord type. The chord must be played together with the musical note below it.
If you want to read other types chord charts, free charts are available on our website.
Piano Chord Chart Sample
Capo Chord Chart
Power Chord Chart
Bass Chord Chart Template
Keyboard Chord Chart
Types of Chord Charts
- Banjo Chord Chart: This chart is used for banjos. A banjo comprises of six strings, so the chart is patterned by its strings.
- Guitar Chord Chart: The chart is used for guitars. A guitar has six strings and comes in different forms such as acoustic and electric.
- Mandolin Chord Chart: This chart is used for mandolins. A mandolin is played by plucking and typically contains eight strings, but some have ten to twelve strings.
- Piano Chord Chart: The chart is used for pianos. A piano contains keys that need to be pressed down in order to make sounds.
- Saxophone Chord Chart: This chart is used for saxophones. A saxophone is played through blowing its mouthpiece and pressing its keys on the body.
- Ukulele Chord Charts: The chart is used for ukuleles. A ukulele is a small type of lute instrument with four nylon strings attached.
Tips to Make Chord Charts
In making a chord chart, you need to be knowledgeable about the different chord types. You should know how to play these chords and the corresponding shape it should be played. It’s best if you read and familiarize yourself with chords if you really want to create a chord chart.
For other types of charts, you may also refer to time chart for you to know every time equivalents and to organize a schedule in making your chord chart.
FREE 11+ Baby Chart Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Pareto Chart Templates in Excel | PDF | MS Word
FREE 40+ Chart Templates in PDF | Excel | MS Word
How to Organize Chart Examples [ How to Organize, Tips to Organize ]
How Do You Create a Chart Templates in MS Word? [ How to Create, Ways & Tips to Create ]
What Are the Types of Charts? [ Basic Charts, How to Choose, Uses of Charts ]
FREE 11+ Behavior Chart Templates in PDF | MS Word
What Is a Pie Chart? [ How to Use, Tips for Creating ]
What Is a Flowchart? [ Types, How to Create, Difference ]
What Does a Gantt Chart Show? [ Definition, Purpose, Types, Advantages and Disadvantages ]
FREE 10+ Measurement Charts in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Size Charts in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 10+ Size Chart Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 10+ Growth Chart Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 9+ Diet Chart Templates in PDF | MS Word | Excel