Looking for property owner or a landlord, as most people would prefer the term, is most often not that difficult to find, especially if it is your very first experience on leasing a commercial space. Oftentimes, leasing or renting a commercial space is usually much more pricey than leasing residential properties and spaces.
This could perhaps be due to the income-generating factor that comes with leasing commercial spaces and properties. You can also consider having a look at this page’s Sample Agreements that you might find useful and helpful for reference in the future, and if you have plans of leasing commercial spaces, you can also have it as your guide.
Commercial Lease Agreement Template
Commercial Sublease Agreement Template
Commercial Lease Termination Agreement Template
Commercial Lease Agreement Template
Commercial Rental Agreement in iPages
Editable Month to Month Lease Agreement Template
Office Lease Agreement Template in Google Docs
Simple Parking Lease Agreement Template
Sublease Agreement Template in Word
Land Lease Agreement Template to Print
Vehicle Lease Agreement Template to Edit
Simple Commercial Lease Agreement
Simple Commercial Property Lease Agreement
Simple Commercial Rental Lease Agreement Example
Simple Commercial Real Estate Lease Agreement
You can also check out Commercial Purchase Agreements as well as Commercial Rental Agreements that can be found on this page for free, for a useful and handful additional information that you can definitely use alongside with your references. Below the are types of commercial leases together with their rent basis and where it is appropriate and often used in.
- Net Lease – the rent basis of this type of commercial lease is that the tenant would pay a particular amount of the property insurance, property maintenance, and property taxes on top of the commercial property rent. Aside from that, this type of commercial lease is of course appropriate and mostly used in commercial leases, and this type of lease would usually favor the property owner or the landlord.
- Double Net Lease – this type of commercial property lease usually favors the property owner’s interests similar to the net lease; the difference is that while the tenant would only choose between the property maintenance, property insurance, and property taxes—which he or she must pay on top of the rent—on the double net lease, the tenant is obliged to pay the property taxes and the property insurance together with the commercial property rent.
Simple Commercial Lease Agreement Form in PDF
Simple Commercial Lease Termination Agreement
Simple Commercial Lease Assignment Agreement
Simple Commercial Lease Purchase Agreement
- Triple Net Lease – as you would have guessed, his type of commercial lease would greatly favor the property owner’s interests, since the tenant for this type of commercial lease must pay for all the property taxes, property maintenance, and property insurance combined together with the commercial rent altogether.
- Percentage Lease – this type of commercial lease is commonly used in the malls and in retail businesses. For this type of commercial lease, the tenant is rightfully entitled and obliged to pay a specific amount of percentage of its monthly sales as well as paying for the base rent.
- Fully Serviced Lease or also known as the Gross Lease – this type of commercial lease can be usually found in the offices and some of the retail and industrial leases. For this type of commercial lease, the property owner would directly pay most or all of the essential and usual costs, which is then most of the time passed on to the tenant who is renting the commercial property as a “load factor.”
Moreover, you can also consider to check out this page’s examples of Commercial Office Lease Agreements that you might find useful.
10+ Sample Cleaning Contract Agreement Templates – Word, Docs
9+ Purchase Agreement Samples – Word, PDF, Pages
14+ Agreement of Transfer Template – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Purchase Agreements – PDF, DOC, Pages
10+ Assignment Agreement Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
6+ Transfer Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
8+ Business Agency Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
9+ Business Agency Agreements – Word, PDF
8+ Sales Agency Agreement Templates – Word, PDF
11+ Consignment Agreement Examples & Samples – PDF, Word
16+ Consignment Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Artist Agreement Contract Samples – Word, PDF, Pages
9+ Sample Catering Contract Agreement Templates – Word, Docs
39+ Free Lease Agreement Templates – Word, Docs, Pages
10+ Business Investment Proposal Samples & Templates – PDF, Word