Looking for templates for commercial property lease agreements? The Sample Agreements we have here at sampletemplates.com are going to be your guides to drafting a lease agreement that will give your agreements a professional feel to it. These are all high-quality and well-researched templates, so rest assured that each one of these will provide you with all of the information that you will need when it comes to writing lease agreements.
This article will give you five sample lease agreements you can use as a basis for your very own lease agreements. Take a look at all the samples we have for you listed below.
Commercial Lease Agreement
Property Lease Agreement Template
Commercial Lease Termination Agreement
Basic Commercial Property Lease Agreement
Commercial Rental Property Lease Agreement
Draft Commercial Property Lease Agreement
Inclusions in a Commercial Property Agreement
The Commercial Lease Agreements that we have for you in this article will all differ in format. However, they fundamentally contain nearly similar elements. These elements are the following.
- Lease Grant. This is to establish that the proprietor allows the occupant to assume liability for the property and that everything that might be seen on the property is incorporated into the lease.
- Terms of the Lease. This is where the commencement date or the official start date of the lease is expressed. This is additionally the part where the duration of validity of the lease agreement is stated.
- Assurance of Rent. This incorporates the payment terms such as installments, cash advances, security deposits, the amount of rent to be paid on a specific period, late fees, and other financial responsibilities of the tenant are stated.
- Commitments/Obligations. Obligations of the landowner as well as the tenant should be specified in detail.
- Damages. This establishes how repairs and restorations will be paid, for example, by methods for changes in lease amount to be paid until damage has been completely paid.
- Termination of Lease. This is the part that states when an agreement will be considered as null and void.
You may find more format of commercial lease agreements at Commercial Rental Agreements.
Generic Commercial Property Lease Agreement
Commercial Property Lease Purchase Agreement
Standard Commercial Property Lease Agreement
Purpose of Lease Agreements
A lease agreement is a lawful tie between a landowner and an occupant. This is the reason it is imperative to issue lease agreement to occupants keeping in mind the end goal to ensure that the lease will go easily and each one of the terms and conditions will be taken after.
Some of the reasons why a lease agreement is issued are listed below.
- It has essential data about the proprietor and the tenant. Besides, it is likewise a document that will set up that there is a common trust between the two parties.
- It can highlight the degree of commitments of both proprietor and tenant. Both sides will recognize what they ought to and ought not to do keeping in mind that you want to stay away from violations and issues.
- It can be a record that can be exhibited if there are any dispute that may emerge that is related to the lease.
There are more reasons why a lease agreement is utilized; however, these are the most critical ones. You ought to dependably remember these in drafting one and additionally, with the assistance of the samples in this article, you are certain to think of what to write in your agreement effortlessly.
Also check out Commercial Purchase Agreements.
13+ Sample Business Agreements
21+ Non-compete Agreement Examples & Samples – PDF, Word
13+ Simple Business Agreements
10+ Business Agreement Format Samples
10+ Business Agreement Samples
12+ Sample Business Agreements
6+ Apartment Rental Agreement Samples
11+ Sample Apartment Rental Agreement Template – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Apartment Rental Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
41+ Printable Lease Agreements
46+ Lease Agreement Formats & Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
11+ Settlement Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Settlement Agreements
14+ Settlement Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Sample Arbitration Agreements