It must took a lot of courage to consider and pursue on the idea of purchasing a commercial space or property, which is very helpful in terms of developing and growing your business. It would also help in boosting up your market by finding an excellent location that is easy for people to find, especially for your target market.
Consider looking at this page’s Sample Agreements for free. It is definitely helpful as well as it is useful to provide you with such insights, details, and information with regards to the subject matter, for which in this case is the purchasing of commercial property.
Sample Commercial Real Estate Lease Purchase Agreement
Commercial Real Estate Sale and Purchase Agreement
Commercial Real Estate Purchase Agreement Form in PDF
Commercial Real Estate Purchase Agreement Checklist
You can also consider having a look at some examples of Commercial Lease Agreements as well as examples of Commercial Purchase Agreements to begin and to get started with. Other than that, it is also helpful for you to familiarize and get to know some details and information with regards to the given subject matter, which in this case is the purchasing of a commercial space or property.
Below are some of the scope included on commercial real estate purchase agreements along with its definitions and also a number of tips and guidelines on how you can be able to get ahead and follow through:
- Letters of Intent – as mentioned by the American Bar, the letter of intent would often state the primary agreement and terms for the final written agreement.
- Consideration – the commercial real estate purchase agreement would only be valid if there is a consideration passing from one party to another. A consideration that is attached and included in this agreement can be a promise for a promise, a promise for an act, a cash consideration for a promise or for an act, and most importantly, an act for an act. Another thing for the down payment, checks are usually and widely accepted; however, for the closing, it is necessary and also required to have a bank check and immediate funds (examples are bank transfers and wire transfer of funds).
Simple Commercial Real Estate Purchase Agreement
Commercial Real Estate Purchase Agreement Sample
Standard Commercial Real Estate Purchase Agreement
- Acceptance – after offering and creating the specified letter of intent, the offer should be accepted. Other than that, if the offer is being accepted exactly at a particular time, according to the American Bar, the acceptance after that certain time frame will no longer be valid.
- Legality – needless to say, the the agreement should be legitimate and bounded by law for the most obvious reasons.
- Capacity of the Parties – Any contract by a party lacking capacity is void. If a party is mentally incompetent but has not been adjudicated an incompetent, the contract is voidable depending on the mental attitude of the person at the time the contract was executed. A corporation, partnership, or other entity may have to be qualified to do business and must have authority pursuant to a corporate resolution, partnership certificate, or trust agreement. An agent must have authority from the principal or have a valid power of attorney.
Aside from that, you can also consider having a look at this page’s examples of Commercial Rental Agreements for free that you might find useful.
8+ Equipment Rental Agreement Samples
7+ Sample Month to Month Rental Agreements
8+ Sample Month to Month Lease Agreements
14+ Sample Franchise Agreements
8+ Franchise Agreement Samples & Templates
8+ Sample Commercial Rental Agreements
7+ Sample Commercial Rental Agreements
15+ Service Agreement Templates and Samples – PDF, Word
15+ Child Care Service Agreement Template – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Room Rental Agreements
9+ Room Rental Agreement Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Room Rental Agreements – PDF, Word
12+ Sample Consignment Agreements – Word, PDF
13+ Consignment Agreement Examples & Samples – PDF, Word
18+ Consignment Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word