Looking for a commercial space or property for rent these days is either too expensive or difficult to find. Perhaps it sure is worth it when you can be able to find one with an excellent location (one that would definitely fit and perfectly suit your business well). You can also consider checking out these Sample Agreements.
Commercial Lease Agreement Template
Simple Commercial Lease Agreement Template
Commercial Restaurant Lease Agreement Template
Which you may also find useful and interesting both as a guide as well as a reference. Before anything else, you can always make sure to assess yourself, calculate all the risks involved, and most importantly, gather every knowledge and insight you can find that you can use for future ventures.
Commercial Sublease Agreement Template
Commercial Lease Termination Agreement Template
Sample Standard Commercial Lease Agreement
Standard Commercial Lease Agreement in PDF
Standard Commercial Lease Agreement Example
Standard Commercial Lease and Termination Agreement in PDF
You can also check out this page’s examples of Commercial Loan Agreements as well as the examples of Commercial Truck Lease Agreements, which are also helpful and useful in terms of the subject matter. Other than that, if this is the first time for you to rent a commercial space or property, it is fairly important and highly essential to know the kinds and the types of commercial leasing agreements to which you might probably have to deal with in the future.These are the types of the commercial lease agreements along with its definition that you can read below:
- The Net Lease – this type of commercial lease agreement would usually favor the property owner, also known as the landlord, since this type of commercial lease agreement specifically indicates that the tenant—also being lawfully bounded by the agreement as well as the landlord—is obliged to particularly pay a specified amount of either of the commercial property’s property insurance, property taxes, or property maintenance on top of the base rent that has been mutually agreed upon.
- The Double Net Lease – this type of commercial lease agreement would also mainly favor the landlord’s interests similar to the net lease; the difference is that while the tenant would only choose between the property maintenance, property insurance, and property taxes that he or she must pay on top of the rent, on the double net lease, the tenant is obliged to pay the property taxes and the property insurance together with the commercial property rent.
Standard Commercial Lease Agreement for Single Tenant
Standard Commercial Lease Agreement Form Sample
Standard Short Term Commercial Lease Agreement Sample
- The Triple Net Lease – another type of commercial lease agreement that would mainly and usually favor the landlord is the triple net lease. Being the tenant of the triple net lease, you are basically entitled to pay for all the property taxes, property maintenance, and property insurance combined together with the commercial rent altogether.
- The Percentage Lease – this type of commercial lease is commonly used in the malls and in retail businesses. For this type of commercial lease, the tenant is rightfully entitled and obliged to pay a specific amount of percentage of its monthly sales as well as paying for the base rent.
- The Gross Lease or also known as the Fully Serviced Lease – this type of commercial lease can be usually found in the offices and some of the retail and industrial leases. For this type of commercial lease, the property owner would directly pay most or all of the essential and usual costs, which is then most of the time passed on to the tenant who is renting the commercial property as a “load factor.”
Furthermore, you can also consider to have a look at this page’s examples of Commercial Office Lease Agreements, which you might find useful.
22+ Advertising and Marketing Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
34+ Employment Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
54+ Employment Agreement Samples
12+ Employee Non-Compete Agreement Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
14+ Employee Non-Compete Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
15+ Sample Non-Compete Agreements
14+ Sample Word Non-Compete Agreements
23+ Non-compete Agreement Examples & Samples – PDF, Word
9+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Examples, Templates
13+ Sample Non-Disclosure Agreements – PDF, DOC
13+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Samples & Templates
21+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples and Examples – PDF, Word
26+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Template – PDF, Word
13+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples – PDF, Word