Untying a knot would take just as much effort, time, and patience as attempting and working on tying it. Most people would have a bunch of specific and various reasons as to why they would opt to get a divorce and and what lead them to come up with that conclusion in the first place.
Other than that, before actually having to decide if you are going to have a divorce, you may as well consider the options that are available right before your eyes. For your comfort and convenience, here are some Sample Agreements that you might find very useful toward your love life journey.
Sample Pre Divorce Agreement
Divorce Settlement Agreement PDF
Mutual Divorce Agreement Example
Business Divorce Agreement
Below are some divorce agreements types and its description. You can also check out Cohabitation Agreements here for free.
Kinds of Divorce Agreements
- Mediation Agreements – this type of divorce agreement would involve a neutral mediator who will work and would serve as a third-party mediator who would attempt to solve all the necessary problems and issues regarding to your marriage and surrounding the divorce. Usually, the mediator would facilitate the communication between you and your current spouse until you and your spouse would come up with a decision.
- Simplified Divorce Agreements – there is no fault or any argument between couples when it comes to his type of divorce. Depending on the scenario, this type of divorce is usually efficient, quick, and inexpensive and would typically take around 30 days to file.
- Fault or No Fault Divorce Agreements – this type of divorce agreement can be considered as one of the oldest types there is, where one spouse has to prove that the other spouse is at fault, which resulted the marriage to tear apart. If you and your current spouse are going for the no fault divorce agreement, then you both would have to prove that the reason for pursuing the divorce would be the irreconcilable differences between the both of you rather than there is someone to blame. You may or may not need a divorce lawyer.
Divorce Financial Agreement
Generic Divorce Agreement
Divorce Prenuptial Agreement
Legal Divorce Agreement Format
Divorce Retainer Agreement
Temporary Divorce Agreement
- Collaborative Divorce Agreements – as taken from the word collaborative, this type of divorce agreement is when both the couple would cooperate to make the divorce happen. Usually, both husband and wife would hire a divorce lawyer separate for each party, to settle and negotiate and not to argue. In most cases, you and your spouse would work and collaborate together toward the divorce, and if that does not happen with both of your current lawyers, you and your spouse would then hire other lawyers to take care of the trial for the both of you.
- Contested Divorce Agreements – this type of divorce agreement happens when one spouse argues over things that are deemed to be unnecessary and unimportant. It is also typical for this kind of divorce to leave the decision to the judge since both of the spouses could not or it would not be easy for them to come up to a decision in terms of divorce. It is also highly recommended to seek the counsel of a professional lawyer before coming up with a decision to have this type of divorce agreement since it is considered to be costly. You can also check out this page’s Prenuptial Agreement Samples, which you might find useful.
21+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples and Examples – PDF, Word
26+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Template – PDF, Word
13+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
14+ Nondisclosure and Noncompete Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
29+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreements
15+ Non Disclosure Agreement Samples
23+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples & Templates
11+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
7+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Service Level Agreements
10+ Security Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
16+ Sample Partnership Agreements
15+ General Partnership Agreement Samples
18+ Partnership Agreement Samples, Templates, Examples