Of course, it is always an exciting and an overwhelming moment in our lives when we get to buy something that would hold significant value to us, most especially into our day-to-day living. Buying a car or any other type of vehicle of your liking, especially when it is your first car and you plan to finance and buy it with your own hard-earned money, is indeed an accomplishment that should be celebrated!
It is also essential to gain some knowledge and information about some car purchase agreements before you buy the actual car. Here are also some Sample Agreements that you may find useful as a reference.
Car Purchase Agreement
Vehicle Lease Agreement Template in iPages
Share Purchase Agreement Deemed Dividend
Simple Confirmation of Purchase Agreement Template
Printable Option to Buy Agreement Template
Sale Agreement Template in Google Docs
Vendor Agreement Template to Print
Sample Used Car Sales Agreement
Used Car Purchase Agreement Doc
Private Car Purchase Agreement in PDF
Residential Car Purchase Agreement
Car Purchase Agreement in PDF
Car Sale/Purchase Agreement Format
Car purchase agreement, also known as car sale agreement, as defined by Trusted Choice, is basically a sales agreement between the buyer and the seller used to finalize a car sale. There are also a bunch of things and matters to consider before actually buying a car. Aside from that, it is also important to take note of and to know what are those things that are included on the car purchase agreement. These are as follows:
- name and address of the seller;
- name and address of the buyer;
- the specified and exact date of the sale;
- the paid purchase price of the car or vehicle;
- the make, model, year, color, basically the description of the purchased car or vehicle;
- the car or vehicle’s vehicle identification number (VIN);
- the number of miles on the odometer at the exact time, date, and year of the vehicle or car purchase; and
- the signatures of both the buyer and the seller.
Apart form the car purchase agreement, here are also Commercial Purchase Agreements and Purchase and Sale Agreements that are quite similar and definitely helpful to look into when purchasing your very own car, whether it is brand new or a used item.
Before actually affixing your signature on the car purchase agreement, it is highly important to read first and know the information and details of what it contains. You can also check some Asset Purchase Agreement Samples that you can find on this page for further information.
Three Parts of the Car Purchase Agreement
- The Information of the Buyer – this will basically contain your general and personal information, specifically the ones that are taken from your driver’s license. Also upon talking to your car dealer, he or she would initially ask you some details about your background that will be then included on the buyer information. If you happen to have a co-owner with regards to the vehicle, his or her information will also be included.
- Pricing and Sales Information – this is the complete or the total cost when buying your car unit. And this is also the breakdown of the following fees:
- sales price of the car or vehicle
- and price of each added customization or features.
- Financing or Terms Information – if you choose to have the financing terms option of your car, the details of the terms will be on this part of the document section. It includes the following:
- the interest rate of your loan,
- total costs or amount of your financing terms,
- the length or the duration of your payment period,
- your trade-in value, and
- the total amount that you paid on your down payment.
10+ Business Associate Agreements
8+ Sample Tenancy Agreements
7+ Business Development Agreement Templates
8+ Sample Commercial Office Lease Agreements
8+ Sample Commercial Property Lease Agreements
8+ Business Associates Agreements
10+ Sample Business Associate Agreements
8+ Sample Master Consulting Agreements
11+ Standard Consulting Agreement Samples
10+ Simple Consulting Agreement Samples
12+ Sample Consulting Agreements
37+ Consulting Agreement Examples – Word, PDF
16+ Tenancy Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Sales Agreements
11+ Vehicle Sales Agreement Samples