If you are one of those starting land owners who wanted to make some extra cash or, better yet, generate an additional income (also known as a passive income) on your spare time but you quite haven’t got the slightest idea on where or how to begin, then you have definitely clicked on the right place.
Involving or venturing into the real estate industry may be quite daunting and difficult for some, especially if you are new to it, because then you may find everything uncertain and unknown, which could somehow make it a challenge. For you to get started, you can check out this page’s Sample Forms, which you might find useful for preparing yourself in terms of the paperwork process.
Simple Business Lease Agreement in PDF
Small Business Lease Agreement Sample
Blank Business Lease Agreement Sample
Free Printable Business Lease Agreement
Business Property Lease Agreement
Most Commonly Used Types of Lease Agreements
- The Percentage Lease – percentage leases are usually applied in retail mall or strip mall outlets. This type of lease agreement requires the tenant to pay the base rent and tenants must also pay a certain percentage on top of the base rent that was initially being paid. It is also important to take note that the location of the outlets would also affect the percentage rent.
- The Gross Lease – in this type of lease agreement, the land owner often is the one who is responsible to pay for the real estate or property taxes, the insurance, and for the land property maintenance. This type of lease is mainly used in single tenant and multi-tenant buildings and industrial or commercial properties.
- The Modified Net Lease – unlike some of the Lease Agreement Forms, this type of commercial lease agreement is having both the tenant and the landowner split up the maintenance expenses having the tenant to agree on paying for the property taxes and insurance. This lease agreement is also considered as a combination of both the gross lease agreement and the triple net lease agreement.
Business Office Lease Agreement Sample
Business Space Lease Agreement Example
Business Rental Lease Agreement in PDF
Business Lease Purchase Agreement Example
Business Lease Transfer Agreement in PDF
- The Triple Net Lease – this type of business lease agreement is most popular and is mostly used among the commercial real estate. It is mainly used for retail properties and multi-tenant properties. The triple net lease is an your advantage for landowners, since a lot of the maintenance and operating expenses of the property is on the tenant’s or the buyer’s duties.
Other than that, you can also check out this page’s Rent Agreement Forms available for your convenience in which you can use as a reference for free.
Have you noticed that most of the business lease agreements usually involve a tenant who is renting solely for commercial or business purposes? It’s because that is the main point and purpose of the business leasing. If you, as a commercial landowner, would want to know which lease agreement is suitable for which kind of commercial criteria that your commercial tenants has, here are some aspects to look out for:
- Steady Business Flow – this is advisable for the gross lease, since most office owners want to pay rent like a residential lease.
- Industrial or Machine Intensive – this would suit the modified net lease due to the heavy utility equipment usages.
- Retail – most tenants having inclined with the retail industry would prefer to have the percentage lease since the commercial tenant would prefer to opt for high lease payments for their high-selling months and low lease payments for those low-selling or performing months that they would have.
21+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples and Examples – PDF, Word
26+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Template – PDF, Word
13+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
14+ Nondisclosure and Noncompete Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
29+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreements
15+ Non Disclosure Agreement Samples
23+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples & Templates
11+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
7+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Service Level Agreements
10+ Security Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
16+ Sample Partnership Agreements
15+ General Partnership Agreement Samples
18+ Partnership Agreement Samples, Templates, Examples