What is a truck lease agreement? Like other agreements, a truck lease agreement is agreed upon by two parties about the use of an equipment, such as a truck. It is a contract that involves a lessee or user and the owner of the equipment. In the contract, the lessee pays the owner for the use of the said equipment.
In this article are 6+ truck lease agreement sample forms that can help you with your truck for lease business. These samples are available for you to download online. You can use them as your contract agreement or perhaps as reference if you want to create your personalized truck lease contract.
Printable Vehicle Lease Agreement Template
Simple Commercial Lease Agreement Template to Print
Parking Lease Agreement Word Template
Simple Rental Agreement Template in Google Docs
Commercial Rental Agreement Template in iPages
Sample Truck Lease Agreement
Commercial Truck Lease Agreement
Food Truck Lease Agreement
Truck Rental Lease Agreement Form
Truck Lease and Service Agreement Sample
What Is the Difference between a Lease and a Rent?
Lease and rent are words that are usually abused and used interchangeably by a lot of people. I am also one of the many who has committed this mistake. To clear things up, let us differentiate a lease from a rent. A lease can last for 6 months up to a year but never on a monthly basis. Any price increase or changes in the contract can only be done after the contract end date. A rent, on the other hand, is a monthly agreement where the lessee makes monthly payments to the owner. The price and any agreements on the rented property can be changed anytime after every month. In other words, a lease is a long-term agreement and a rent is a short-term agreement regarding the use of a particular property. Thee are a lot of free lease agreement forms that are available for you to download.
What Happens If the Lessee Breaks the Lease Early?
In the event that a lessee breaks the lease earlier than the expected contract end date, the owner has the right to collect the payment until the lease contract expires. As this is a legal agreement and signed by both lessee and owner, both of them are obliged to follow it. The lessee pays for the lease until the contract ends and the owner cannot have the property leased before the contract ends.
Vehicle Lease Agreement in PDF
Blank Truck Lease Agreement
What to Include in a Lease or Rental Agreement
- The names of all of the tenants
- The limitations on the use of the property or asset
- Th length of the agreement or contract
- The price for the lease and the mode of payment
- Include if there are any deposits and other fees
- The cost for any repairs or maintenance needed
- Restrictions to activities that a lessee can do in the property; include if pets are allowed in the property or not
- Mention other necessary restrictions
Importance of a Lease Agreement
- Lease agreements provide a clear and concise description of the duties and responsibilities of both the lessee and the owner that both of them have to follow.
- The lessee and the owner are bound to a specific agreement that should not be breached, or they will face legal consequences.
- It provides details on when a lessee can start and stop using the property, as well as when to start and stop paying for it.
You might be interested in loan agreement forms.
21+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples and Examples – PDF, Word
26+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Template – PDF, Word
13+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
14+ Nondisclosure and Noncompete Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
29+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreements
15+ Non Disclosure Agreement Samples
23+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples & Templates
11+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
7+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Service Level Agreements
10+ Security Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
16+ Sample Partnership Agreements
15+ General Partnership Agreement Samples
18+ Partnership Agreement Samples, Templates, Examples