If you want to have your very own business or company and you do not know what to do, where to start, or better yet, essentially where to begin, you can initially start by consulting a business coach. According to MetaSystem, coaching is a specific profession that tends to be different from being a consultant, a personal development guru, a therapist, a trainer, and the like.
Perhaps looking through our Sample Agreements will give you a much clearer as well as providing a different variety of perspectives that can eventually lead you to be able to make such choices resulting to building your own business or company.
Business Coaching Agreement Template
Sample Business Coaching Service Agreement
Free Business Coaching Agreement Form
Brief Business Coaching Agreement in PDF
Business Coaching Agreement Contract
Types of Business Coaching Agreements
You can also check out our website’s examples of Business Investment Agreements that you may find useful and helpful. Other than that, it is also highly recommended to have gathered some essential information as well as familiarizing yourself with such key data inclining to the subject matter. Finding the right business coach for you may be a daunting task, yet it is highly important that the business coach you would precisely get suit your needs as well as the needs of the business that you want or are planning to have.
Below are some of the different variety types of business coaching agreements that you have the option to choose from so that you yourself can be able to determine on what type of business coaching agreement will precisely suit your needs.
- Coaching Agreement – this serves as the main client relationship agreement, according to MetaSystem Coaching. This would also be for a particular number of predetermined sessions over weeks or months to be able to achieve the desired outcome of the client.
- Session Agreement – this particular type of business coaching agreement’s purpose is to establish the duration or the specific time period of a certain client meeting that would generally last up to several hours along with the conclusion in a specified given time together with its measurable results.
Business Executive Coaching Agreement
Personal Business Coaching Agreement
Business Client Coaching Agreement
Free Business Coaching Agreement in PDF
- Sequence Agreement – for a brief amount of time, the scope of a specified piece of work on a certain client objective or theme will be determined and identified. Most of the time, it could only be several minutes long, which aims for the “satisfactory” rate of the action plan.
- Homework Agreement – this particular type is considered as a form of delegation contracts on which the client will implement either between coaching meetings or sessions.
- Coach Intervention Agreement – this type of business coaching is when the business coach would intervene within the client dialogue. On the other hand, according to MetaSystems Coaching, this is also to show respect for the client’s personal work space.
- Confrontation Agreement – this particular type of business coaching’s goal is to be able to constructively point out discrepancies between the behavior or engagement with both parties. It can also be referred to as either the client’s or the business coach’s “walk” and “talk.”
Furthermore, you can also check out this page’s examples of Business Associate Agreements, which you may find useful.
21+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples and Examples – PDF, Word
26+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Template – PDF, Word
13+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
14+ Nondisclosure and Noncompete Agreement Samples – PDF, Word
29+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreements
15+ Non Disclosure Agreement Samples
23+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples & Templates
11+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
7+ Confidentiality Agreement Samples
13+ Sample Service Level Agreements
10+ Security Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
16+ Sample Partnership Agreements
15+ General Partnership Agreement Samples
18+ Partnership Agreement Samples, Templates, Examples