Business operating agreement, as defined by Wikipedia, is a particular agreement between the limited liability company (LLC) members running the company’s business as well as its members’ managerial and financial rights and duties. Other than that, it is also commendable to have an operating agreement on your business.
One of the many purposes of having this is that it can secure and protect the parties involved against any liability whatsoever that you or your colleagues may face. It would also help you and your colleagues to easily sort out misunderstandings or any miscommunication since it often applies laws and guiding corporations in the event of a dispute between owners, according to Small Business Chron.
You can also consider checking out this page’s Sample Agreements, which you may find helpful.
Sample Small Business Operating Agreement
Business Partnership Operating Agreement
Sample Business Operating Agreement
Business Account Operating Agreement
Sample Business Operating Agreement in PDF
Aside from that, we also have examples of Business Consulting Agreements as well as examples of Business Partnership Agreements for free that you might find useful and helpful as a guide or as a reference for future use.
- Owners Agreement Details – according to Small Business Chron, this type of operating agreement would usually include the members’ ownership percentages, distributions of profits and losses, powers and responsibilities for both members and employees, requirements for meetings, rules for voting, and any conditions that would allow members to buy out or transfer their ownership. That is probably how this type of operating agreement would deemed to focus into the basics.
- Partnership Agreements – this type of operating agreement involves small businesses with more than one owner that have not incorporated are considered partnerships by the state. According to The Balance, this type of business operating agreements is mainly drafted to help prevent disputes between owners.
Terms Included on an Operating Agreement
- Name – this part here is literally the company’s name. You can also include a statement about the company.
- Term – this part here indicates the length of the company. According to The Balance, most often than not, the length would be perpetual unless a certain duration or time frame is being specified.
Multi-member Business Operating Agreement
Business Operating and Lease Agreement
New Business Operating Agreement
- Purpose – this part would clearly state some sort of a mission and vision statement or something that would have it to an understanding of why the company was formed.
- Liability of Members – this part would clearly specify the obligations, the debts as well as other liabilities does not belong to the members but rather to the company.
- Contributions – this part indicates the contributions of each member or what has each member brought to the table as their individual contribution for and to the company.
You can also have a look at examples of Business Agreement Contracts for free that you may find useful and helpful in terms of the subject matter. It is also reliable in providing you suffice information as well as insights and perspectives so that you can explore and be able to discover and create new ways on how to go about a particular situation and circumstances that you might possibly encounter along the way on your journey and endeavors for the development and growth of your business as well as your career.
10+ Business Agreement Samples
12+ Sample Business Agreements
13+ Sample Business Agreements
42+ Business Agreement Samples
9+ Sample Sublease Agreements
8+ Transfer Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
10+ Transfer Agreements – Free Samples, Examples, Formats Download
13+ Agreement of Transfer Templates – PDF, Word
16+ Agreement of Transfer Templates – PDF, Word
14+ Office Lease Agreement Template – PDF, Word
12+ Acquisition Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF
15+ Shareholders Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
14+ Sample Non-Compete Agreements
12+ Sample Word Non-Compete Agreements
21+ Non-compete Agreement Examples & Samples – PDF, Word