Business operating agreement, as defined by Wikipedia, is a particular agreement between the limited liability company (LLC) members running the company’s business as well as its members’ managerial and financial rights and duties. Other than that, it is also commendable to have an operating agreement on your business.
One of the many purposes of having this is that it can secure and protect the parties involved against any liability whatsoever that you or your colleagues may face. It would also help you and your colleagues to easily sort out misunderstandings or any miscommunication since it often applies laws and guiding corporations in the event of a dispute between owners, according to Small Business Chron.
You can also consider checking out this page’s Sample Agreements, which you may find helpful.
Sample Small Business Operating Agreement
Business Partnership Operating Agreement
Sample Business Operating Agreement
Business Account Operating Agreement
Sample Business Operating Agreement in PDF
Aside from that, we also have examples of Business Consulting Agreements as well as examples of Business Partnership Agreements for free that you might find useful and helpful as a guide or as a reference for future use.
- Owners Agreement Details – according to Small Business Chron, this type of operating agreement would usually include the members’ ownership percentages, distributions of profits and losses, powers and responsibilities for both members and employees, requirements for meetings, rules for voting, and any conditions that would allow members to buy out or transfer their ownership. That is probably how this type of operating agreement would deemed to focus into the basics.
- Partnership Agreements – this type of operating agreement involves small businesses with more than one owner that have not incorporated are considered partnerships by the state. According to The Balance, this type of business operating agreements is mainly drafted to help prevent disputes between owners.
Terms Included on an Operating Agreement
- Name – this part here is literally the company’s name. You can also include a statement about the company.
- Term – this part here indicates the length of the company. According to The Balance, most often than not, the length would be perpetual unless a certain duration or time frame is being specified.
Multi-member Business Operating Agreement
Business Operating and Lease Agreement
New Business Operating Agreement
- Purpose – this part would clearly state some sort of a mission and vision statement or something that would have it to an understanding of why the company was formed.
- Liability of Members – this part would clearly specify the obligations, the debts as well as other liabilities does not belong to the members but rather to the company.
- Contributions – this part indicates the contributions of each member or what has each member brought to the table as their individual contribution for and to the company.
You can also have a look at examples of Business Agreement Contracts for free that you may find useful and helpful in terms of the subject matter. It is also reliable in providing you suffice information as well as insights and perspectives so that you can explore and be able to discover and create new ways on how to go about a particular situation and circumstances that you might possibly encounter along the way on your journey and endeavors for the development and growth of your business as well as your career.
FREE 30+ Partnership Agreement Samples and Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 10+ Facility Agreement Samples in PDF
FREE 53+ Confidentiality Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 22+ Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 23+ Service Agreement Templates and Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages
FREE 7+ Temporary Employment Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Artist Agreement Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 9+ Sample Rental Agreement Templates in PDF | MS Word
FREE 7+ Business Partnership Agreement Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 9+ Data Confidentiality Agreement Templates in PDF | Google Docs | Pages | MS Word
FREE 11+ Sample Data Confidentiality Agreement Templates in PDF | Google Docs | Pages | MS Word
FREE 10+ Non Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Investment Management Agreement Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ Liability Release Agreement Samples and Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Small Business Investment Agreement Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF