Training programs are very important not only for new hires but also to those people who have already been doing the job for a duration of time. It is essential for the employees to know the job functions that they are expected to do and how they can increase their productivity and functionality in the workplace.
There are various training programs that are facilitated by the company and other organizations to help people be at their best whenever in the workplace. These training programs are also needed to be evaluated so that its functions and purpose may be fully maximized especially if it is to be repeated again. We can provide you with sample training evaluation forms and other downloadable Sample Forms that you may use for their specific purposes.
Sample Post Training Evaluation Form
Training Course Evaluation Form in Doc
Pre-Training Evaluation Questionnaire Form in Word
Training Effectiveness Evaluation Form
Software Training Evaluation Form
More than anything else, the trainer has the most impact that can provide the success of the training program. An evaluation for the trainer includes the following information:
- The knowledge of the trainer with regards to the subject matter is very essential as he or she needs to be aware of what are the things being talked about. A wide range of knowledge about the topic is very important as his or her thoughts and expertise are being shared not only to one but a group of people.
- The concept that the trainer is able to deliver is also needed to be evaluated. Even if the topic is related to the work functions of employees, the way that the trainer has explained all the concepts of the training process still can affect the understanding of the people who have attended the training about the focus of the training.
- The ability of the trainer to answer questions with regards to the training is also under evaluation. Again, a trainer must have the knowledge and expertise about what he or she is talking about so people will be enlightened about the specific knowledge that they want to acquire in relation to the topic of the training program.
Employee Training Evaluation Form in Word
Training Evaluation Feedback Form in Doc
Computer Training Evaluation Form
Summer Training Evaluation Form Free
Hospital Training Evaluation Form in Doc
Social Media Training Evaluation Form
Training Effectiveness Evaluation Form
The effectiveness of the training must also be measured for the training organizers to know whether the training has helped the employees or if it is still applicable to be repeated to other groups and departments. A training effectiveness evaluation form provides information about the following:
- the relation of the course content of the training to the functions of the employees,
- the proper use of learning objectives to help the employees understand the concepts included in the training,
- the duration of the training and how it has affected the relaying of the training courses and other activities done during the training period,
- the materials that were used in the training program and if these tools are effective in the learning process, and
- the overall training program and how it has affected the level of efficiency of the employees or the knowledge that they have regarding a specific subject matter.
Other than our training evaluation form samples, we can also provide you with downloadable samples of Performance Evaluation Forms.
9+ Sample Overtime Request Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Trust Amendment Forms – PDF
9+ Sample Vendor Request Forms – Word, PDF
10+ Sample Temporary Guardianship Forms – PDF
8+ Vehicle Inspection Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Sample Employee Clearance Forms – Word, PDF
8+ Emergency Contact Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Sample Emergency Contact Forms – PDF, DOC
8+ Sample Pledge Forms – PDF, Word
7+ Print Release Forms – PDF
10+ Patient Feedback Forms – PDF, Word
6+ Sample Construction Work Order Forms – PDF
8+ Sample Registration Forms – PDF, Word
8+ Registration Form Samples, Examples, Templates
8+ Rental Application Form Samples, Examples, Templates