Have you ever taken a shower and got surprised by the the shower head dismantling and the water spewing uncontrollably on the bathroom tile floor? Or perhaps you have experienced the kitchen sink clogged and thus makes it impossible for you to wash you dishes. All these plumbing problems are solved by your trusty plumber. The plumber’s job is not an easy one, thus it is a great injustice should these lifesavers not be compensated properly and on time.
One way for plumbers to ensure that they are able to formally ask for payment for the plumbing services that they have provided is through a plumbing invoice. If you are concerned with formalizing your plumbing business, then you would be benefited by our collection of plumbing invoice.
Plumbing Invoice Sample
Plumbing Service Invoice
Plumbing Work Order Invoice
Plumbing Work Invoice
What Are the Significant Functions of a Plumbing Invoice?
A plumbing invoice is a document that is used by plumbers and plumbing businesses to ask for payment from their customers.
There are several reasons why plumbing invoices are necessary and those are the following:
- Legally demandable. Most plumbers are independent contractors or sometimes they merely offer plumbing services as a sideline to their day jobs. It is for this reason that plumbers are highly likely to fail to see the necessity of inculcating formal professional practices in their dealings with their clients or customers. This can best be exemplified by the fact that most plumbers merely do the negotiations regarding the price per service completed through mere word of mouth. While this is sufficient to culminate a non-verbal contract between the plumber and the client, however, it would make it easier for plumbers to legally demand payment should there be any intentional failure to pay on the part of the client.
- Price adjustments. An invoice is a good source for plumbers to assess the prices that they have given in the past per plumbing service and it makes it easier for them to compare their prices to the prices offered by other plumbing companies and freelance plumbers.
Plumbing Invoice Form
Plumbing Repair Invoice
How to Create a Plumbing Invoice?
- At the topmost part of the document, place the word Invoice. This is a crucial element in any kind of invoice as it helps customers to pay more attention to the content of the invoice.
- The letterhead of your company or your professional information should be indicated after the label. Include the following information:
- your name or the name of your company
- contact information
- logo of your company if applicable
- The space for your customer’s name
- The space for your customer’s address
- A table with the following information fields:
- the name of the services
- the price per service
- the time when service has been completed
- the total amount for all the services
- the taxable items
- the additional expenses
- The name and signature of the customer as well as the plumber’s
11+ Rent Invoices – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
8+ Rental Invoice Samples
9+ Sample Rent Invoice Templates to Download
10+ Real Estate Invoice Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
11+ Travel Invoices – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Travel Invoice Samples – Examples in PDF, Word
12+ Billing Invoice Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Billing Invoice Templates – Free Samples, Examples & Format
8+ Plumbing Invoices – Free Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Painting Invoice Samples – Examples in PDF, Excel
5+ Roofing Invoice Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
12+ Roofing Invoice Templates
5+ Graphic Design Invoice Samples
7+ Graphic Design Invoice Samples
13+ HVAC Invoice Templates