The plumbing industry has been around ever since the Romans have invented the aqueducts and undoubtedly, it would continue to flourish for as long as humans need water to travel through pipes to their households and work centers. Plumbers are essentially physical laborers and sometimes they may forget to acknowledge the significance of paperwork such as the the invoice uses.
To help make it easier for them to create plumbing invoices, our templates on this page are replete with invoice templates. These templates contain the proper content of invoices such as its label, invoice po number, etc.
Generic Plumbing Invoice
Blank Plumbing Invoice
Plumbing Service Invoice
Plumbing Work Order Invoice
What Is a Plumbing Invoice?
A plumbing invoice is the document used by plumbers to formally request payment from their clients. This invoice is usually given to customer after a plumber has completed his/her services. Though there are instances when a customer would agree to make an advanced payment.
How to Write a Plumbing Invoice?
Writing a plumbing invoice of your own can be quite a formidable task if you think about it too hard. Fortunately, we are here to help make things easier for you. The following are some guidelines you can follow in writing a plumbing invoice:
- Make sure that you are able to format your invoice according to an accurate layout. For reference, you may use our website’s collections of blank invoice and printable invoice templates.
- If you are working for a large plumbing company, place your logo below the label and the name of your company, address, and contact information.
- Place a field for your customer’s name as well as for other pertinent information such as the address of the area to be plumbed.
- Create a column for the specification of the plumbing services you are to perform.
- Beside this column should be another column for the price per service and the time and date when you have performed it.
- Also indicate the price of materials that you have purchased in order to complete your plumbing task.
Plumbing Invoice Sample
Plumbing Invoice Example
Plumbing Work Invoice
9 Best Invoicing Tips for Plumbers
Sending invoices can be difficult for plumbers. Considering all the hard work and manual labor that naturally comes with the job, it is easy for them to overlook the importance of proper invoicing. Here are some tips for proper invoicing:
- Prepare a price list for the items of plumbing services you are planning to offer.
- Send your prospective customers a proper quotation first.
- Write a concise plumbing contract that specifies the terms and conditions.
- Before performing the actual plumbing service, explain to your clients the details of the plumbing process you plan on performing.
- Do not assume that your clients understand the specifics of plumbing. You must be able to communicate to them in understandable terms the specific aspect of plumbing that malfunctioned or got damaged.
- Prepare a well-formatted plumbing invoice. For an accurate representation, refer to our collections on this page or from our purchase invoice and simple invoice templates.
- Don’t forget to stamp a unique identifying number per invoice that you issue.
- Ensure that all the details are included in your invoice.
- Send your invoices on time and never wait for weeks to pass before requesting for payment.
10+ Advance Payment Invoice Templates – PDF
10+ Real Estate Invoice Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
9+ Car Sale Invoice Templates – PDF
9+ Restaurant Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
7+ Bookstore Invoice Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Cleaning Service Invoice Templates – PDF, Word
10+ Gym Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Retail Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Equipment Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
Pro Forma and Commercial Invoice: A Comparison
34 Printable Service Invoice Templates
10+ Invoice Templates
9+ Self-Employed Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF
10 Purchase Order Invoice Samples & Templates
9+ Vendor Invoice Samples & Templates – PDF