The plumbing industry has been around ever since the Romans have invented the aqueducts and undoubtedly, it would continue to flourish for as long as humans need water to travel through pipes to their households and work centers. Plumbers are essentially physical laborers and sometimes they may forget to acknowledge the significance of paperwork such as the the invoice uses.
To help make it easier for them to create plumbing invoices, our templates on this page are replete with invoice templates. These templates contain the proper content of invoices such as its label, invoice po number, etc.
Plumbing Invoice Template
Generic Plumbing Invoice
Blank Plumbing Invoice
Plumbing Service Invoice
Plumbing Work Order Invoice
What Is a Plumbing Invoice?
A plumbing invoice is the document used by plumbers to formally request payment from their clients. This invoice is usually given to customer after a plumber has completed his/her services. Though there are instances when a customer would agree to make an advanced payment.
How to Write a Plumbing Invoice?
Writing a plumbing invoice of your own can be quite a formidable task if you think about it too hard. Fortunately, we are here to help make things easier for you. The following are some guidelines you can follow in writing a plumbing invoice:
- Make sure that you are able to format your invoice according to an accurate layout. For reference, you may use our website’s collections of blank invoice and printable invoice templates.
- If you are working for a large plumbing company, place your logo below the label and the name of your company, address, and contact information.
- Place a field for your customer’s name as well as for other pertinent information such as the address of the area to be plumbed.
- Create a column for the specification of the plumbing services you are to perform.
- Beside this column should be another column for the price per service and the time and date when you have performed it.
- Also indicate the price of materials that you have purchased in order to complete your plumbing task.
Plumbing Invoice Sample
Plumbing Invoice Example
Plumbing Work Invoice
9 Best Invoicing Tips for Plumbers
Sending invoices can be difficult for plumbers. Considering all the hard work and manual labor that naturally comes with the job, it is easy for them to overlook the importance of proper invoicing. Here are some tips for proper invoicing:
- Prepare a price list for the items of plumbing services you are planning to offer.
- Send your prospective customers a proper quotation first.
- Write a concise plumbing contract that specifies the terms and conditions.
- Before performing the actual plumbing service, explain to your clients the details of the plumbing process you plan on performing.
- Do not assume that your clients understand the specifics of plumbing. You must be able to communicate to them in understandable terms the specific aspect of plumbing that malfunctioned or got damaged.
- Prepare a well-formatted plumbing invoice. For an accurate representation, refer to our collections on this page or from our purchase invoice and simple invoice templates.
- Don’t forget to stamp a unique identifying number per invoice that you issue.
- Ensure that all the details are included in your invoice.
- Send your invoices on time and never wait for weeks to pass before requesting for payment.
11+ Rent Invoices – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
8+ Rental Invoice Samples
9+ Sample Rent Invoice Templates to Download
10+ Real Estate Invoice Templates – PDF, Word, Excel
11+ Travel Invoices – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Travel Invoice Samples – Examples in PDF, Word
12+ Billing Invoice Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Billing Invoice Templates – Free Samples, Examples & Format
8+ Plumbing Invoices – Free Samples, Examples, and Formats
6+ Painting Invoice Samples – Examples in PDF, Excel
5+ Roofing Invoice Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
12+ Roofing Invoice Templates
5+ Graphic Design Invoice Samples
7+ Graphic Design Invoice Samples
13+ HVAC Invoice Templates