A sales contract is very essential to be used in the exchange of goods and services to assure that the parties who are involved in the process understand the rules and regulations that they are bound to follow in terms of the sales procedures that they have undergone. A sales contract may also be used for the selling of properties and other items that are subject to be given by the seller to the buyer.
A sales contract may be used in different transactions depending on the nature of the item to be sold. Other than our sales contract samples, you may also take a look at our Sample Contracts that you may use in different transactions, processes, and functions.
Basic Sales Contract Template
Sales Contract Agreement
Free Simple Sales Contract
Simple Sales Contract Form
Simple Sales Contract for Land
Simple Sales Contract for Car
Simple Sales Contract for Real Estate
What Is in a Sales Contract?
A basic sales contract includes the following information:
- the date when the contract was made;
- the information about the seller including his or her name, the company where he or she is associated with, the address of the person and the address of his or her company, the contact information where the seller may be reached by the buyer;
- the subject of the contract;
- the information of the buyer, which may be limited to his or her name, address, and contact information;
- the specifications of the contract;
- the material/s to be purchased;
- the number of materials that are going to be purchased;
- the description and quality of the material to be purchased;
- the price that the buyer has to pay for the goods that he or she is to purchase;
- the terms of payment that is needed to be followed by the people involved in the transaction;
- other agreements of the buyer and the seller; and
- the signatures of the people involved in the process of selling and buying the items in the contract.
We can provide you with more Sample Sales Contracts in the link provided.
Simple Residential Sales Contract
Sample Commercial Sales Contract
Simple Sales Agency Contract
Simple Regional Sales Contract
Importance of a Sales Contract
It is very important for a sales transaction to have a sales contract for the following reasons:
- It lists all the items that will be subject to purchasing, which will help the buyer know the number of items that he or she is to buy and the description of these items.
- A sales contract lists all the rules that are needed to be followed by all the parties involved, which they need to follow within the entire time after the contract has already been signed.
- It helps both parties involved to know the items that they have agreed upon and the measures that they can do should any rules be broken or not followed.
- A sales contract serves as a legal document that binds the seller and the buyer.
- It helps the seller to describe all the items that he or she is to sell and it can prove that all the items being purchased are from his or her company or belonging.
Aside from our sales contract samples, you may also download our Sample Business Contracts and use it in any corporate transactions that you may encounter.
11+ Lease Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
13+ Sample Lease Contracts
10+ Sample Sublease Contracts
10+ Sublease Contract Samples
9+ Investment Contract Templates – Sample, Example & Format
14+ Investment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
10+ Consignment Contract Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
11+ Contract Amendment Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
11+ Real Estate For Sale By Owner Contract Template – PDF, Word
8+ Advertising Contract Templates to Download
16+ Advertising Contract Templates – Samples, Examples & Format
10+ Construction Contract Templates – PDF, Word, Pages
7+ Construction Contract Templates – Sample, Example, Format Download
11+ Renovation Contract Templates – Word, Docs
20+ Music Contract Templates