An academic calendar is used in schools or universities to keep track of important school or educational events, as well as important schedules meetings. Just like the use of a perpetual calendar, academic calendars keeps an organization organized and well aware of the schedule that is planned for the whole academic year ahead of them.
An academic calendar, also a school calendar template, is distributed to all of the members of the the school or university, including the faculty and staff. It is a good way to communicate the plan for the specific academic year for everyone to know. You can download these free samples here.
School Academic Calendar Template
Sample Academic Calendar
Academic School Calendar
Uses of Academic Calendar
Academic calendars are widely used in any educational institution, especially in schools and universities. Since the arrival of the technological era, academic calendars have also evolved from a printed document to an electronic document that is sent and circulated to all the members of the institution through emails or on the institution’s official website. Lets us take a look at the other of uses of an academic calendar.
- Helps every member of the institution keep track of the important school events, meetings, orientations, and scheduled assessments.
- Both the teachers and the students are made aware of exam schedules, especially the schedule for the final exams. The students will have enough time to study and prepare for the exams instead of cramming.
- School payments can also be made on time because the payment schedule templates are provided ahead. This also gives the parents and the students time to prepare the payment.
- Enrollment and registration dates are also included in this academic calendar. Other important dates are submission of requirements or projects before the academic year ends, signing of clearances, enrollment, and start of summer classes and other seasonal breaks from school.
- Foundation days and school days are also included and celebrated in most educational institution.
Free Printable Academic Calendar
Example of Academic Calendar
Steps for Creating an Academic Calendar
It is easy to create an academic calendar. The only thing you need is knowledge of all the important happenings in the institution you are making the calendar for. Our sample academic calendar templates are a way where you can make your calendar-making easy. You can download our free calendar templates online including our printable weekly calendar and personal calendar samples. Nevertheless, we are still here to give you some steps to create your own academic calendar.
- Gather all the important information that needs to be put into your the academic calendar. This will make work easier late on.
- You may also use the academic calendar from the previous years. Use it as reference for the important dates and events.
- Ask if there are any new additions or schedules for the coming academic year that you need to add aside from the usual ones.
- You may use the same layout as the previous one, or use the layout provided by the institution, or create a new layout that is appropriate for the calendar.
- After deciding on the layout, start putting the date, time, and description of the events on your material.
- Proofread and spell-check your work before sending copies to different people or before producing hard copies to be distributed.
9+ Artist Management Contract Templates – Word, Docs
8+ Artist Contract Templates – Pages, Word, Docs
11+ Sample Artist Contract Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Artist Contract Templates -Pages, Docs, PDF
10+ Awarding Contract Letter Template – PDF, Word
8+ Apartment Rental Contract Templates – Docs, Pages
21+ Sample Business Contract Templates -Word, Docs
17+ Sample Business Contract Templates – Word, Docs
10+ Business Contract Templates – Word, Pages
8+ Nanny Contract Sample Templates – Word, Docs
7+ Sample Nanny Contracts
11+ Nanny Contract Templates – Word, Docs
22+ Employee Contract Templates – Docs, Word
17 + Management Contract Templates – Pages, Word
15+ Sales Contract Templates – Docs, Word