Have you ever wondered how a movie is made? I mean, there are a lot of movies that are interesting and a lot of people really look forward to watching them, whether on the big screen or on television. These movies are created with the help of a storyboard.
We have included 5+ vertical storyboard samples in this article. Storyboard samples are useful if you want to create your own movie or short video clip. These samples can be downloaded online for free. They are also in easy to download format so you don’t have to worry about a thing. Download now!
Vertical Slider Storyboard Sample
Vertical Spacing Storyboard
Free Vertical Storyboard
What Is a Storyboard and How Is It Used?
A storyboard consists of illustrations, images, and photos that are organized in chronological order. It tells about the story of a movie or a film. It serves as a preview of the movie or film before the actual production is started. It is a very important part of planning in film and movie making. You may want to see other Storyboard Samples.
Storyboards are used mostly in the filmmaking industry. We have listed below some of the uses of a storyboard.
- The theaters also make use of storyboards. It is how they plan the scenes in the plays that they produce.
- Before a movie or film is made, a plan such as a storyboard is laid out. This is done in order for the filmmakers to be able to determine problems or possible problems in the story.
- Because of technological advancement, storyboards can now be created through computer software, such as Photoshop, and using gadgets like drawing tablets. Creating storyboards are now made easier than before.
- Creating a storyboard makes the filmmaking people be able to estimate the cost of producing the film. This allows them to save money and it also saves them time.
Vertical Stack View Storyboard
Vertical and Horizontal Storyboard
Storyboard Vertical Sample
The Making of a Storyboard
A storyboard is more than just a sketch of the characters, scenes, locations, and events. A storyboard is the making of the story itself. It sounds so easy if you describe it that way. If you don’t think so, well, here are the steps in making a storyboard.
- A storyboard needs a story, and to make a story, you should have a plan. So the first step is plan about the story first.
- Write down necessary details, like the characters, the scenes, the location, the events, how the story will progress, etc. You may also write down other ideas that you still don’t know where to put. It might come in handy in the future.
- Select a template to use for your storyboard. This is where you are going to do all the sketching.
- Draw the characters and all those you wrote down on your plan and put them into the templates you have selected. Write down notes below the drawing boxes or put dialogues on your drawing.
- Review your work. Once you’re satisfied, show it to your team for further planning, any possible revisions, or additions. You can also check Keynote Storyboard to know more about storyboards.
10+ Sample Commercial Lease Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
8+ Sample Commercial Lease Agreements – Word, PDF
8+ Fault Tree Templates – PDF, Excel, Word
11+ Sample Accident Report Templates – PDF, Word, Pages
12+ Sample Home Inspection Reports – Docs, Word, Pages
53+ Contract Agreement Templates – Pages, Docs
10+Trip Report Templates – Word, Docs, pages
20+ Sample Trip Reports – Word, PDF
15+ Monthly Report Templates – Docs, Pages, Word
37+ Sample Proposal Templates – Word, Apple Pages, Google Docs
20+ Management Samples – PDF , Word, Docs, Pages
5+ Sample Car Lease Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
8+ Car Lease Agreement Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
7+ Car Lease Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
17+ Sample Buy Sell Agreement Templates – Word, PDF, Pages