Preschools provide early childhood education to toddlers. Sending your children to this kind of learning institution help them develop their intellect, social skills, and attitude. This is also where their curiosity to learn and know more things start.
With the short attention span of preschool students because of their age bracket, a more friendly and interactive approach of teaching is needed. Teachers must be able to relate subject matters to sounds, actions, and simple figures so that toddlers may easily understand.
Preschool worksheets like Sample Phonics Worksheets are truly a great help in encouraging the kids to learn while having fun.
Printable Preschool Math Worksheet
Printable Alphabet Worksheet for Preschool
Printable Preschool English Worksheet
Printable Worksheet for Preschool Vowels
Preschool Thanksgiving Worksheet
For a preschool worksheet to catch the attention of the young students, these items must be considered:
- Color. Students from three to seven years old tend to focus more on objects with colors that catches their attention. Use this to the worksheet’s advantage. Brighter colors help kids to be more attracted to what they are looking at.
- Figures. Show figures that are familiar to the kids already. As an example, if you are in a math class, the worksheet can instruct the students to add one flower to another flower. Simple images and figures like the sun, leaves, spoon, and many others can help them understand more.
- Size. Since toddlers and younger kids are not that keen on details, a bigger photo of the subject matter will be truly effective.
- User friendliness. Directions shall be easy to understand.
- Items involved. Make sure that the drawings and other items in the worksheet are child friendly and does not contain any violent or explicit content.
- Simple appearance. A simple worksheet helps students to focus more on what to do than get more annoyed or distracted with how it looks like.
Aside from preschool worksheets, we also have printable Sample Atomic Structure Worksheets for your children in their preteens to enjoy.
Printable Preschool Counting Worksheet
Printable Preschool Shapes Worksheet
Printable Preschool/Daycare Lesson Worksheet
Preschool Animal Counting Worksheet
Even if these worksheets are intended for kids, make sure that you are able to guide your children if they are using it at home. Your guidance is of big help to make them understand what to do with a certain activity. Read the instructions to them and make them know the objective of what they are doing.
Also, be patient with regards to the reaction of toddlers. They still do not have a full idea of what they are doing. Even the best worksheets appropriate for preschool students cannot stop a child from having a bad mood or throwing up tantrums.
For the children to be at ease with the worksheet, show it to them more. More so, you can be an example and do the activity first so they will follow. Make positive impressions while doing the activity so your preschool children will be more motivated to do more of them.
It is not easy to make a preschool student learn what is needed to be learned in a specific period of time. But through comprehensive yet simple worksheets and the continuous guidance of teachers and parents, everything is possible.
If you do not have any toddlers at home but are looking for worksheets for your teens, you can view our Sample Stoichiometry Worksheets.
13+ Expenses Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
9+ Monthly Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
11+ Hourly Worksheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
8+ Loan Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel
7+ Accounts Receivable Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – Excel, Word
6+ Financial Spreadsheet Templates – PDF, Excel
10+ Daily Worksheet Templates – PDF, Word
22+ Payroll Templates in Excel
3+ Sales Prospecting Sheet Samples and Templates – PDF, Excel
6+ Debt Spreadsheet Samples & Templates – PDF, Excel
12+ Cash Flow Spreadsheet Samples and Templates – PDF
Strengths and Weaknesses Worksheets
11 Expense Worksheet Samples & Templates
15+ Sample Attendance Sheets
52 Printable Log Sheet Templates