Being a part of film production involves challenges and setbacks. To prevent issues during shoots, producers provide a schedule for the day for all of their crew and cast members which they can use as their reference list to know where their shooting locations are and the time they’ll need to be present. Call sheet templates are used by production to inform the crew of when and where they’ll need to show up, other members who will be attending the same shoot, other special requirements for the day, and the script pages the team will be discussing.
50+ Call Sheet Samples
1. Call Sheet Template
2. Film Call Sheet Template
3. Sales Call Prospecting Sheet Template
4. Free Call Log Sheet Template
5. Cold Call Tracking Sheet Template
6. Basic Call Sheet Template
7. Weekly Call Sheet Template
8. Call Sheet Format
9. Business Portrait Call Sheet Template
10. Post Operative Phone Call Sheet Template
11. Standard Call Sheet Template
12. Portrait Shoot Call Sheet Template
13. Roll Call Sheet Template
14. Formal Call Sheet Template
15. Call Sheet Information Template
16. Trouble Call Sheet Policy Template
17. Spotter Call Sheet Template
18. Daily Call Sheet Template
19. Event Call Sheet Template
20. First Call Sheet Template
21. Resident Call Sheet Template
22. Unscripted Television Call Sheet Template
23. Sabbatical Call Sheet Template
24. Simple Call Sheet Template
25. Video Learning Call Sheet Template
26. Call Sheet Memo Template
27. Printable Call Sheet Template
28. Net Call Sheet Template
29. Sample Call Sheet Template
30. Call Taking Sheet Template
31. Inspection Call Sheet Template
32. Emergency Information Call Sheet Template
33. Crisis Call Sheet Template
34. Inbound Call Sheet Template
35. Call Sheet in PDF
36. Project Call Sheet Template
37. Draft Call Sheet Template
38. Domestic Dry Well Call Sheet Template
39. Football Game Call Sheet Template
40. Call Sheet Example
41. Bingo Call Sheet Template
42. Production Title Call Sheet Template
43. Call Sheet Tips and Facts Template
44. Parking Call Sheet Template
45. Production Call Sheet Template
46. Pre-Call WorkSheet Template
47. Liability Call Sheet Template
48. Safety Requirements For a Call Sheet Template
49. Dressage Level Call Sheet Template
50. Fundraising Call Sheet Template
51. Sales Call Report Sheet Template
What is a Call Sheet?
A call sheet is an essential document that ensures all cast and crew members are informed of what is expected of them for the entire day. This document is given in advance of the shooting day that not only contains the time and location of the shoot but also the crew members’ phone numbers, required props and special effects, details on the weather, and more. A call sheet is a part of the production’s schedule management plan and strategic planning to ensure that all members are informed of the necessary information about their shoot.
How to Create a Call Sheet
The film production plan includes the management of production schedules and shot lists which should be put into paper and distributed ahead of time to prepare the team. Call sheets have different types like TV call sheets, movie call sheets, photoshoot call sheets, and more. With this document, you can ensure to stay organized and keep track of your schedule during the entire shoot. A call sheet is created by the first assistant director and is given to the cast and crew, providing them with all the necessary information they’ll need on a particular day.
Step 1: Include the Production Title
Casts and crews work on various projects and to avoid confusion, make sure you provide the name or title of your production at the top of your document. Most call sheets provide a space for the production title on the front and center of the template to ensure that every crew member and cast will know what film production they will be attending.
Step 2: Add the Contact Information of the Key People
Call sheet templates provide different ways how you can include the contact information of your production’s key people. Some provide a space right by your logo or a separate space from other casts and crews. Providing this information in a different section will allow you to determine the key person to reach out to when necessary.
Step 3: Include the Shooting Schedule for the Day
After adding a list of cast and crews with their corresponding call times, provide a list of schedules above the cast information section. You can also include a short description of every scene with their scene number, the cast members needed for every scene, if it is meant to be night or day, and the length of time of each scene according to your script.
Step 4: Provide Other Shooting Information
Make sure to ass all necessary information on your call sheets template such as the date and day out of days report, set locations, parking, weather conditions, nearest hospital, and company moves.
What are the important components of a call sheet?
The important components of a call sheet include above-the-line info, production title and general crew call, date, weather, nearest hospital, set address and details, shooting schedule templates, talent information, background talent and stand-ins, special instructions, advance schedule, and crew list.
What should you do when you are in charge of the production’s call sheets?
If you are tasked with the creation of call sheets, you have to contact the crew by using an email writing format, devise a plan ahead of time, utilize the appropriate format, and make sure to keep an editable copy of your call sheet’s main template.
What are the common terminologies used in call sheets?
The common terminologies used in call sheets are Crew Call, Set Call, Talent Status, Timings, BG or Background, I/E or Interior and Exterior, D/N or Day/Night, Dramatic Day, and ⅛ which refers to the amount of script being covered.
A call sheet is the daily schedule of a film production which is created by the first assistant director and contains necessary information about the scene the team will be shooting based on the production’s shooting schedule and shot list. A daily planner template can also be used with call sheets to keep the entire production work on the same page while keeping cast and crews informed of shooting locations, progress, the contact information of key people, and more.
FREE 8+ Sample Contact Sheet Templates in Google Docs Google ...
FREE 16+ Sample Term Sheet Templates in PDF MS Word
FREE 32+ Log Sheet Templates in PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Cricket Score Sheet Templates in PDF
FREE 8+ Contact Log Samples & Templates in PDF MS Word
FREE 16+ Sign-Up Sheet Samples & Templates in PDF Excel ...
FREE 12+ Specification Sheet Samples in PDF
FREE 8+ Phone Log Templates in PDF
FREE 33 Log Templates in PDF
FREE 10+ Sample Call Sheet Templates in MS Word PDF
FREE 12+ Sample Call Sheet Templates in MS Word PDF
FREE 28+ Sample Call Log Templates in PDF MS Word | Excel ...
FREE 17+ Call Log Templates in PDF
FREE 5+ Sales Prospecting Sheet Samples and Templates in PDF ...
FREE 38+ Log Sheet Samples & Templates in PDF MS Word