As a manager or team leader, it is one of your responsibilities to manage your company’s employees. Managers must know how to effectively manage their employee schedules by using the appropriate work schedules. These schedules can be in the form of daily work schedules, weekly work schedules, or monthly work schedules. Working schedule templates are used to list down all relevant employee information such as their work hours, shifts, work locations, roles and responsibilities, and other associated information.
50+ Monthly Schedule Samples
1. Monthly Schedule Template
2. Monthly Medication Schedule Template
3. Free Monthly Training Schedule Template
4. Monthly Appointment Schedule Template
5. Monthly Shift Schedule Template
6. Monthly Payroll Schedule Template
7. Monthly Lockout and Confirm Schedule Template
8. Monthly HR Payroll Schedule Template
9. Contractor Monthly Update Schedule Review Checklist Template
10. Semi-Monthly Payroll Schedule Template
11. Monthly Technology Maintenance Plan and Schedule Template
12. Monthly Salary Payroll Schedule Template
13. Monthly Staff Payroll Schedule Template
14. Issuers Monthly Serial Notes Accounting Schedule Template
15. Monthly Payroll Deduction Schedule Template
16. Employees Paid Monthly Pay Schedule Template
17. Sample Monthly Schedule Template
18. Monthly Outgoings Schedule Template
19. Monthly Pay Schedule Template
20. University Payroll Monthly Schedule Template
21. Monthly Inventory Schedule Template
22. Street Lighting Monthly Schedule Template
23. Monthly Schedule of Training Template
24. Semi-Monthly Payment Schedule Template
25. Monthly Certified Teacher Salary Schedule Template
26. Monthly Schedule for Licensed School Nurse Template
27. Monthly Volleyball Training Schedule Template
28. Maximum Monthly Payment Schedule Template
29. Monthly Temporary Pay Schedule Template
30. Monthly Payroll Processing Schedule Template
31. Monthly Gym Schedule Template
32. Monthly Meet Schedule Template
33. Monthly Tax Payers Schedule Template
34. Hourly Semi-Monthly Staff Payroll Schedule Template
35. Monthly Meeting Schedule Template
36. Monthly Bankruptcy Budget Schedule Template
37. Monthly Pool Schedule Template
38. Semi-Monthly Payroll Processing Schedule Template
39. Monthly Fees Schedule of Entrance Template
40. Required Monthly Test Schedule Template
41. Semi-Monthly Payroll Schedule Calendar Template
42. Monthly Test Schedule Template
43. Monthly System Maintenance Schedule Template
44. Monthly Program Status Report Submission Schedule Template
45. Stock Monthly Investment Plan Processing Schedule Template
46. Commission Regular Monthly Meeting Schedule Template
47. Monthly Delivery Schedule Template
48. Monthly Pay Dates and Schedule Template
49. Monthly Distribution Schedule Template
50. Finance Company Monthly Schedule Template
51. Monthly Submission Schedule Template
What is a Monthly Schedule?
Monthly schedules are log templates or journals that provide a detailed description of tasks and activities that employees or team members will be completing or executing every month, date, and time of the day. These templates are useful for team leaders who manage a team that is required to accomplish certain tasks regularly because of deadlines. With monthly schedule templates, teams can stay focused and organized while saving time by focusing on the most important tasks at a time.
How to Create a Monthly Schedule
As a part of a company’s management plan, monthly schedules are tools used for strategic planning which enables supervisors to execute employee performance evaluations, determining how each of their shifts will look like. This tool also informs each team member of their obligations before a specific date as well as information managers and employers of the perfect time to conduct additional enrichment activities like training and team activities.
Step 1: Determine When Shifts Are Needed
As the manager, you can analyze the times in the day that you will require your employees to work to operate the business. Think of your business’s opening hours, preparatory hours, and closing times. You can also consider how your employees perceive time to minimize their workflow and make sure that they end their shifts on time.
Step 2: List Down the Needs of Every Employee
Create a list of all your employees and organize them accordingly on your schedule for the coming period. You can shift them on a biweekly or monthly basis, creating a routine pattern. This will minimize their burnout and enhance productivity.
Step 3: Determine the Presentation Style for Your Monthly Schedule
Nowadays, there are various options on how you will present your employee schedule to your team like mobile and web applications as well as pen and paper spreadsheets. To determine the style you will be using, consider the preferences of your team members.
Step 4: Conduct Periodic Evaluations of the Scheduling process
Most managers evaluate their scheduling management periodically for an entire year to make sure that the process is user-friendly. With these evaluations, the company can make the necessary adjustments to the schedule when needed.
What are the different types of work schedules?
The different types of work schedules include a full-time schedule, a part-time schedule, a fixed schedule, a flexible schedule, a floating schedule, a shift-based schedule, a seasonal schedule, an overtime schedule, a compressed schedule, a rotating schedule, a split schedule, and an on-call schedule.
Why do companies use monthly schedules?
Organizations and companies utilize monthly schedules to consider the personal lives of their employees which enhances team morale and can be cost-efficient by ensuring that team members are only working when necessary and ensures that all employees are clearly informed of their task deadlines.
What are the useful tips when creating a monthly work schedule?
When you are creating your team’s monthly work schedule, make sure it encourages positive collaboration within your team, keep open communication to help the team promote better work-life balance, and plan for yearly events like holidays, company-specific events, and sales in your schedule.
A monthly schedule or monthly work schedule is a document that provides a description of the tasks and activities that team members must complete every day for a month. This template is used to ensure that all shifts are covered while also enabling employees to plan their tasks and other responsibilities such as their families, education requirements, second jobs, or other factors that would require their time and attention.
FREE 50+ Employee Schedule Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Study Schedule Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Weekly Schedule Template with Hours Samples in PDF
FREE 50+ Daily Schedule Samples in Google Docs | Pages | Excel | PDF | MS Word
FREE 50+ Schedule Samples in Google Docs | Pages | Excel | PDF | MS Word
FREE 50+ Work Schedule Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 10+ 7 Day Weekly Schedule Samples in PDF
FREE 5+ Google Sheet Schedule Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Working Schedule Template Samples in PDF
FREE 6+ Preschool Schedule Template Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Training Schedule Samples in PDF | MS Word | Apple Pages | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel
FREE 10+ Daily School Schedule Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel
FREE 10+ Day Schedule Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Daily Work Schedule Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ 24 Hours Schedule Samples in PDF | Word | Google Docs | Google Sheets | Excel | Apple Numbers | Apple Pages