Notes can be a nifty way of passing information around. It can be information about anything, really. As long as it can be written on a paper, you can use notes to inform everyone regarding a certain subject, whatever it may be. There are many uses for notes and they can be very important for certain reasons. Notes can also be used for work reasons or to help you out in your personal activities. Whatever the case, any kind of note that you need help with, we can help you out in making them easy.
On this list, we offer to you 36+ note samples that you can download to help you for your time. Our website offers many samples that can help you out. If you are interested, you can also check out these time log samples for more.
Sample Thank You Notes
Interview Thank You Note
Simple Thank You Note
Sample Promissory Notes
Master Promissory Note
Blank Promissory Note
Sample SOAP Notes
Clinical SOAP Note Format
Blank SOAP Note
Sample Doctor’s Note
Doctor’s Air Travel Pregnancy Note
Types of Note Samples
There are many types of note samples that you will find on this list. There are different varieties of each type, so rest assured that you are never out of choices. Take a look and see if we have what you need:
- Sample Thank-You Notes – it can be really heartwarming for you to remember what someone did for you. If they did a favor to you or helped you in any way, don’t forget to thank them for their efforts. It can help them feel much more appreciated.
- Sample Promissory Notes – a note can help you inform someone that you are planning on giving them something soon—be it money or something else. Promissory notes are usually made to help extend a form of service if a payment can’t be made on time.
- Sample SOAP Notes – the usual medical notes that can help accurately pass on precise information regarding a patient under hospital care. More often used by doctors and nurses to be able to pass on information regarding the patient for further study. Though, unlike a patient’s note, SOAP notes are usually used by incoming new patients.
- Sample Doctor’s Note – not quite like the above. A doctor’s note is more or less used as either prescription for pharmaceutical drugs or to help someone be excused from work or school because of a certain condition that they have.
- Sample Delivery Notes – used to help pass information regarding delivery. It could contain information regarding what was delivered, when it was deliver, and who it’s for.
- Sample Outpatient Notes – more or so used by doctors who are taking notes of a patient of theirs that isn’t technically sick in any way. Used for medical visits, such as ophthalmology or therapy.
- Sample Mortgage Notes – used to pass around any information regarding mortgage. Mortgage notes can also be promise to pay notes or be used to give details regarding one’s mortgage.
- Sample Credit Notes – used by companies to pass around information regarding expenses. Many companies use this to monitor their projects and how much they are costing them.
- Sample Progress Notes – it can be important to know just how far a certain task has been going. These progress notes are just the thing to be able to do that.
- Sample Appreciation Notes – similar to the thank-you notes, appreciation notes can help one show their appreciation for a certain person. Though a thank-you note is more for thanking a certain action, appreciation notes are more for thanking someone’s role.
- Sample Nurse Notes – these notes are more often used by nurses to pass information to doctors regarding a patient. This information can include medical findings in a patient they are responsible for.
- Sample Medical Notes – can be used to deliver medical information regarding anything. Most often used for presenting one’s medical progress.
- Sample Briefing Notes – these notes are used to provide someone with professional information. Usually used by upper management to pass information regarding a certain task all around.
- Sample Demand Notes – this note can show that you mean business. Demand notes can be quite aggressive and should only be used when you really need to get something from another party.
- Sample Fit Notes – shares similarity with the doctor’s note. A note presented that someone is fit for work or any other activities. Can be used even if the person presenting the note wasn’t previously sick.
- Sample Goodbye Notes – a goodbye can be rather sorrowful. Another good way to impact the heart is by writing a goodbye note. For reasons that many don’t really want to say goodbye face-to-face, these notes can help you do the alternative.
- Sample Absence Notes – used by students to excuse themselves from class. The absence could be for any reasons and contains details of the date of absence.
- Sample Return to Work Note – somewhat functions like a doctor’s note, but specifically for presenting to a workplace that a person has been absent for a valid reason.
- Sample Patient Note – similar to the SOAP note, this kind of note is also used to pass information regarding a patient. Though, unlike a SOAP note, a patient’s note is more for patients that are already admitted in the hospital not under emergency or new.
Looking from this list, there are quite a lot of notes available to you. Perhaps you need a list that’s a little more specific in choices. We offer a fine selection of these doctor’s notes for you to choose from should you be in the need for them specifically.
Sample Delivery Notes
Vehicle Delivery Note
Goods Delivery Note
Sample Outpatient Notes
Outpatient Clinic Notes
Outpatient Therapy Notes
Sample Mortgage Notes
Blank Mortgage Note
Mortgage Note Form
Sample Credit Notes
Credit Note Form
Company Credit Note
Sample Progress Notes
SOAP Progress Note
Clinical Progress Note
What You Can Use Notes For?
Notes are more often used to pass information around. This can be any kind of information. But information nonetheless, depending on what kind of information it is, can be quite important. These notes can help you deliver that information to somebody, even if you don’t know them.
Notes can also be used to tug on heartstrings. For many reasons that we somehow can say it face-to-face, notes can be a good alternative, sometimes an even better alternative, to use to help you deliver what you truly feel—thankful, grateful, sorry, or even a tearful goodbye—to somebody out there.
Whatever kind of knowledge that you want to pass on to somebody, notes can be a good way to do just that.
Why Medical Notes of Any Kind Are Important
For people with a career in medicine, they can understand why precise information regarding a patient is very important. Their lives and personal health depend on it. Doctors need this information to be able to help a patient to the best he can without making any mistakes if he can help it. Accurate information can help increase his chances of curing his patients.
Similarly, doctor’s notes can also help one get a leave from work. This helps them get the time they need to rest and recover from what they are currently facing. We offer a list specifically for doctor’s notes should you be interested.
The Convenience of Using Notes in Workplaces
Whether you are a student or an employee, these notes can be useful in cases that you need to leave. Notes can help you excuse yourself from work as long as you have a valid reason to do so and that you informed management. We can’t always have perfect attendance.
These kinds of notes can be doctor’s notes, fit-to-work notes, or absence notes, which we offer on our list for you to choose from. Many times, school or a business company already offer their own notes to help excuse their own employees of absence.
Sample Appreciation Notes
Employee Appreciation Note
Appreciation Thank You Note
Sample Nurse Notes
Nurse Note Example
Nurse Physical Assessment Note
Sample Medical Notes
Medical Progress Note
False Medical Note
Sample Briefing Notes
Briefing Note for Researcher
Official Briefing Note
Sample Demand Notes
Demand Note Form
Demand Promissory Note
Notes Used in Business
Notes are also used to help business thrive. They can be passed around from department to department to be able to promote understanding of what they need to do in order to accomplish a certain task for the benefit of their companies. These notes used in business can be used to help promote cooperation between groups by knowing what is going on, allowing them to act.
Many notes are also used to help calculate numbers. Costs, expenses, income, you name it. Notes can help people who are in charge of managing a certain project know what the expenses were. Notes can really help a business function more, and we offer notes on this list that are specifically meant for business.
Helping a Company Solve Problems
Since notes can be used to pass on information regarding anything, they can also help pass information regarding problems that a company might be facing. It can be troublesome to be faced up with a problem that could’ve been solved easily earlier if only information was delivered on time.
Some problems eventually get bigger to the point that they are impossible to notice. Notes can help deliver the information around to the proper department to help solve that certain problem.
Promissory notes are used by many to ensure that they will pay for a certain service at a later date. These are most often used when someone cannot pay on the fixed date. Promissory notes can help you garner more time to be able to pay without having that service taken away from you.
We have those in this list for you to check out. We also have a list specifically meant for promissory notes, should you be interested in more samples. They can really be useful in situations that you find yourself having a hard time with.
How to Deliver Information Effectively
Even with the use of notes, how you pass information can be relatively up to you entirely. You need to make sure that the information you are passing is detailed and can be understood. If you are writing notes for professional reasons, you should make sure to include all the relevant details before passing on the note so that there aren’t any misunderstandings.
The information that notes contain can help change a number of things. There are times that talking to somebody personally might seem a little inconvenient due to the circumstances. It could be that that person is far away or is always busy. Writing them a note can help you effectively deliver information without being inconvenienced.
Sample Fit Notes
Fitness for Work Note
Medical Fit Note
Sample Goodbye Notes
Professional Goodbye Note
Long Goodbye Note
Sample Absence Notes
School Absence Note
Student Absence Note
Sample Return to Work Note
Return to School/Work Note
Sample Patient Note
Patient SOAP Note
Patient Evaluation Note
Using Notes for Yourself
We’re not proud of it, but often we find ourselves quite forgetful regarding certain information. There’s no reason to be ashamed. This is normal for the majority of us, more especially so for those who are responsible for holding large amounts of information.
Notes can help you remember certain information. They’re not just used in passing on information but can be used as a form of reminder should you ever be in the need for it. This can be fairly important for those who have a busy schedule or are in charge of many things.
Notes Used to Deliver a Personal Message
Notes can also be used for personal reasons. There are many people, for their own reasons, who would much rather send a note out than say it face-to-face. You can even say notes, in a few cases, are much more effective than saying what you need to say outright. They can, after all, give you the time to think before you say something and fix any errors. This allows you to formulate a better use of words before you do use them.
There are many kind of notes that can deliver a personal message. Thank-you notes, goodbye notes, appreciation notes, and etc., all of which we offer on this list for you. They are available in PDF and Doc format, so you can pretty much access them.
Notes, in general, can be quite flexible and can help you deliver many kinds of information. As long as it can be written, you can definitely write it down on a note. We hope that you learned more about the use of notes from this list. And if you are interested in more note samples, you can always check them out on our website because we offer many more.
25 Doctor Notes in Word
8+ Patient Note Samples – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Medical Note Samples – Examples in Word, PDF
7+ Interview Thank-You Note Samples – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Sample Doctor Notes
7+ Sample Thank-You Notes for Money
6+ Return to Work Note Samples
8+ Mortgage Note Samples
8+ Sample Thank You Notes to Employee
6+ Scholarship Thank-You Note Samples
7+ Sample Thank-You Note to Parents
8+ Consignment Note Samples
7+ Field Note Samples
4+ Sample Thank-You Notes to Friend
8+ Fit Note Samples