We have been taking notes for who knows how long it has been. We write notes since our primary school days until we finished college and even if we are already employed. We can do just about anything with notes. An effective way to write down notes for study purposes is by using the Cornell note system. Clinical notes customization has also been adapted by a lot of hospitals, so each of them has their own way of writing patient’s care notes.
There are indeed a lot of different uses of notes, that is why having 41 free note templates is a great advantage. These note templates can be downloaded here. They are perfect whether you will use them for personal purposes or for reference if you are creating your own kind of note.
Printable Promissory Note
Demand Promissory Note
Employee Promissory Note
Doctor Sick Note
Doctor Thank You Note
Doctor Excuse Note
What Is the Importance of Note?
- Notes help you keep or maintain a permanent record of a lesson that is being discussed in class.
- We take down notes to record a message from a certain person to another person who is not around or can’t come to the phone.
- In the hospital setting, notes serve as documentation that the medical practitioners did something to the patient, which can eventually save them from any liabilities if there are any.
- Taking down notes helps one to focus their attention and concentrate on the important things about the discussion.
- Writing notes that are well-organized are efficient and are very useful study materials.
- Another importance of having notes or taking down notes is that it is a hands-on learning process because we tend to interpret what we have heard and write it on how we understand it.
- Writing notes helps us remember the things that we are supposed to do.
- We write down notes to know and remember the details of the things, especially those that are work related.
Make use of note templates in PDF and sample note templates to be able to easily and conveniently make your own note templates.
Vehicle Delivery Note
Goods Delivery Note
Bunker Delivery Note
Thank You Notes
Interview Thank You Note
Wedding Thank You Note
Graduation Thank You Note
Birthday Thank You Note
Simple Instructions for Writing Note Templates
- You need to know what kind of note template you are going to make. Is it for a promissory note, for a delivery note, or for a nurse’s notes. This will help you determine the layout that you need to create it.
- Make a list of the things that should be included in your note template.
- After you have that done, proceed with creating a draft or outline.
- Try to arrange the things you will be including in your layout. Arrange it in a way that will make it look neat and easy to read.
- You are now set for doing the actual note template. Prepare the sheet you will be using to create the note template. You can have it created manually or use computer applications such as Word or Excel.
- Set the margin size, layout, and paper size according to what you want it to be.
- Write the header or the title of your note template on top to easily identify what the note is for.
- Decide if you want to use a table to avoid mixing up the entered information in your note template.
- Once that is all done, one by one transfer what you have made in your draft to the actual note template sheet.
- If you have any specifications on how to use the note template, provide instructions about it.
- Check for any spelling or grammar errors in the labels or parts of your template.
- After making the final check, your template should be good to go.
Business Promissory Note
Business Meeting Note
Business Thank You Note
Credit Promissory Note
Wool Consignment Note
Shipping Consignment Note
Blank Cornell Note
Hospital Progress Note
Hospital Transfer Note
What to Include in a Note Template
There are different kinds of notes that are being used nowadays and they include very different information, which largely depends on what they are used for. Here we will be providing you with what is included in a SOAP note template.
- Title of the note
- The acronym SOAP
- The name of the nurse who wrote and performed the care
- The nurse’s signature
- The date and shift it is intended for
- The name of the patient and other details
- The patient’s vital signs
What Are the Benefits of Note Templates?
There are times when we don’t really care about the format of what we are writing in our notes as long as we understand it. That is why we do not find the importance of using a note template. So we have gathered the benefits that one can get just by using a note template.
- A note template provides you with an organized and well-divided writing sheet to write down your notes.
- A note template prevents unrelated note topics from getting mixed up so that you can easily determine which thing belongs to what topic.
- A note template, such as a Cornell note, helps students do better with their studies just by using the Cornell note system.
- Using note templates in word makes it easier for you to make notes using a computer application.
Personal Loan Note
Mortgage Loan Note
Promissory Mortgage Note
Real Estate Mortgage
Medical SOAP Note
Medical Death Note
Medical Sick Note
Online Delivery Note
Camera Release Note
Real Estate Notes
Real Estate Promissory Note
Real Estate Lien Note
Pediatric SOAP Note
Nursing SOAP Note
SOAP Progress Note
Physical Therapy Note
Therapy Progress Note
Group Therapy Note
Guidelines for Note Templates
- Set the margin size of your note template to be the same size for all sides so that it will look neat and professional.
- Write clearly. Having a bad handwriting is not an excuse for you not to write clearly.
- Put your note entries inside a table. Using a table lets you have an organized notes and it prevents having a mixed up note that even you wouldn’t understand.
- Have note templates readily available so that if you run out of sheets you can always get from your stocks or have some printed right away.
- Create a note template that is to your liking or one that is appropriate to your note-taking needs.
- Only include the details that are necessary for your note template.
- Use different colored sheets for your note template to motivate you to write or to make it look appealing and interesting.
8+ Patient Note Samples – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Medical Note Samples – Examples in Word, PDF
7+ Interview Thank-You Note Samples – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
36+ Notes Sample
7+ Sample Doctor Notes
7+ Sample Thank-You Notes for Money
6+ Return to Work Note Samples
8+ Mortgage Note Samples
8+ Sample Thank You Notes to Employee
6+ Scholarship Thank-You Note Samples
7+ Sample Thank-You Note to Parents
8+ Consignment Note Samples
7+ Field Note Samples
4+ Sample Thank-You Notes to Friend
8+ Fit Note Samples