Documentation is an essential process for every business or company. This keeps records of important documents for monitoring purposes, which is a necessary step in building any business. So what is a financial report? A financial report provides information on the financial records of a company, which is useful to determine how a business is performing.
Whether it is a small business or a big company, a financial report is always applicable and important. If you are looking for Sample Reports, specifically financial reports, then you’ve come to the right place. Our selection of samples will be very much useful to you.
Financial Report Template
Sample Financial Report Template
Financial Report To Board of Directors Template
HR Executive Report Template
Financial Report Sample for Small Business Template
Free Financial Report Template
Financial Analysis Report in PDF
Sample Quarterly Financial Report
Financial Stability Report Sample
Annual Financial Report Format
School Financial Report in PDF
Monthly Financial Report
What Is the Importance of a Financial Report?
For every company, whether a manufacturing business or a service business, all businesses require the monitoring of financial records to be able to understand the financial flow of the company. A financial report is a vital process in every business.
- Writing Annual Financial Reports allow businesses to monitor the financial health of the company. This is to ensure that the financial department is functioning normally and maintains the reliability of the company.
- This allows a business to track the financial expenses to be able to limit the spending of unnecessary expenses. Sample Expense Reports, for example, are useful to record any expenditure.
- Financial reports are essential documents in a business audit. Financial auditors need these documents as reference for any internal or external audit they may be doing. It is important to keep a financial report accurate to prevent any issues in an audit.
- The financial status of a business will be the basis for all the decision-making, planning, and overall progress of a company.
- A financial report determines whether a company is making money or losing money.
- Through a financial report, consumers or clients will be able to analyze the overall performance of a business.
Financial Audit Report Example
Financial Planning Report
Types of Financial Reports
There are different types of financial reports a company may need depending on the purpose. Here you will read about the various types for you to be able to understand when these reports or statements are applicable. For Incident Report Samples, refer on the link to download our templates of various incident reports.
- Statement of Financial Position
This report monitors the company’s financial position within a specific period. This determines the assets and liabilities a business has. A company’s assets refer to the properties, equipment, etc., that a company owns. This adds to the overall value of the company. A liability, on the other hand, refers to the debts a company may owe to certain organizations such as banks, clients, investors, etc.
- Income Statement
This report refers to the overall income of a company or business by monitoring the overall income and expense. This reports information on how much the company has earned over a certain period and also tracks the money spent by the company.
- Cash Flow Statement
This report is useful for every company to know where and how the money is spent. Money spent on company operations, investment purposes, liability payments are contained in this financial report.
30+ Sample Business Reports – PDF, Word, Docs
21+ Business Report Writing Samples & Templates – PDF, Word, Docs
16+ Sample Service Reports
9+ Sample Survey Reports
13+ Sample Accident Incident Reports – Docs, PDF, Pages
17+ Sample Management Reports
11+ Sample Audit Reports
11+ Internal Audit Report Templates – PDF, Word
15+ Sample Internal Audit Reports – Word, PDF, Pages
15+ Sample HR Report Templates – Word, PDF, Apple Pages, Google Docs
11+ Sample Inspection Reports
19+ Sample Construction Reports
How to Create a Daily Construction Report [6+ Samples]
11+ Sample Action Reports
16+ Sample Project Management Reports – Word, Apple Pages