In every endeavor, it’s always good to have a plan before diving into actions. For instance, in the marketing field, sales marketing have sales training plan to help them in accomplishing their target quotas. Planning is an essential element to achieve a goal.
In the case of teachers, before they’re able to teach their students informative lessons, they first need a plan to what particular subjects they are going to incorporate in the lesson. This plan is known as a lesson plan. It is where a teacher outlines and explains the lesson of the day. Daily Lesson Plan Template is a useful tool to guide teachers in writing their lesson plans.
Math Lesson Plan Template
Teacher Lesson Plan
Blank Lesson Plan
Middle School Lesson Plan
How to Make Lesson Plan Objectives
In making a teacher lesson plan objectives, you need to consider these things.
- Necessary Information: State the important information needed in the lesson plan such as the subject, teacher’s name, schedule, and other details.
- Teaching Style: Experiment on your teaching style and establish later on the specific style your students find beneficial to their learning growth.
- Activities: Prepare activities that can help students acquire knowledge.
- Assessment: Assess the type of exams you want to present to your students. It all depends on the subject and the topics.
- Final Objectives: You may now indicate your objectives since you already have identified the teaching style, activities, and ways on how you can achieve these objectives.
What Is a Lesson Plan and Its Importance
A blank lesson plan is where teachers indicate their lessons and methods of teaching to their students. It is a systematic and organized written plan. A lesson plan is important because it is a form of guide for teachers in presenting their lessons. Let’s say a math teacher prepares a math lesson plan for his students. Through the math lesson plan, the math teacher is able to identify the teaching style and activities the students find beneficial to their learning experience.
Music Lesson Plan
Elementary Lesson Plan
Physical Education Lesson Plan
Kindergarten Lesson Plan
Tips to Write the Best Lesson Plan
- State your objectives: Present the goals you want to achieve for your students. For instance, if you’re teaching in middle school, prepare a middle school lesson plan and state the goals you want to achieve for your students such as learn the basics of algebra. Make sure the objectives are attainable and suitable to your students.
- Schedule: Be detailed in writing the schedule of your activities. Let’s say, for the first 15 minutes the students will meet their group and plan the presentation. It’s better to write the exact time for clarity purposes. Time management is the key here.
- Teaching style: Know your students. Evaluate what teaching style they prefer. Do your students want you to have visual aids, or do they want you to just sit and discuss the topics? Have answers to these questions.
- Learning activities: Prepare activities that can help your students learn more. You can do group activities or role play.
- Lessons: List down the topics you want to discuss for the day. Make it detailed and explain the things you want to present.
- Format of lesson plan: Your lesson plan depends on your subject. A music teacher will have a music lesson plan, while an elementary teacher has elementary lesson plan. Be aware of your subject and base the style and content of your lesson plan from your given subject.
FREE 13+ Remediation Plan Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 11+ Mortgage Broker Business Plan Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Hospital Strategic Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Marketing Consulting Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ One Page Strategic Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Sales Territory Plan Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ 30-60-90 Sales Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ E-commerce Marketing Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 7+ 30 60 90 Day Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Project Communication Plan Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Food Catering Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Art Gallery Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Nonprofit Strategic Plan Samples in Word | Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ HR Consulting Business Plan Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 10+ Behavior Modification Plan Samples in MS Word | Pages | Google Docs | PDF