What is a food chart? Food charts display images of food based on their nutritional properties. There are actually different kinds of food chart depending on its contents. Some food charts would contain the food pyramid and others would have images of food grouped in go, grow, and glow.
When creating a chart, it is important that you know the essential components that should be included and the types of charts that are appropriate for you to use. The 9+ food chart samples in Word and in PDF file formats can help you choose the best chart type for your charting needs.
Food Calorie Chart
Food Combining Chart
Food Colour Chart
Food Diet Chart
How to Make a Food Chart
Being healthy and keeping a healthy lifestyle is becoming a trend right now. With that being said, people are starting to get health conscious and tend to choose their food meticulously. Together with this trend is the emergence of healthy food stalls, restaurants, supplements, and how-tos on eating right. To become healthy you need to eat healthy. Here is how you can do that.
- Select a diet or healthy food trend that is appropriate for your needs. Example, if you want to lose weight, check on food that is ideal for losing weight. You can also use a rich food chart or a food calorie chart.
- Make a list of the food that you want to include in your food chart. Include the number serving per meal and the reason why they are good for losing weight.
- Make a template that is suitable for the information you want in your chart. You may also find one that fits your needs from our samples, just like our free chart.
- Label each part of your template accordingly.
- Get the list that you made beforehand and transfer them to your food chart template.
- Review your work and check if you missed anything.
- Post your chart to your wall or somewhere where you can see it when you prepare your meal.
Fat Gram Food Chart
Healthy Substitutions Food Chart
Food Chart for Pregnant Women
Acidic Food Chart
Uses and Advantage of a Food Chart
Food charts vary depending on its purpose and how it will be used. There are a lot of printable charts that are available for download.
- A food chart is used a graphic representation of nutritious food instead of just plain boring words. The images will look interesting to those who look at it, like little children or school children.
- They also provide the suggested serving or how often should a certain food group be consumed, just like in a food pyramid chart.
- Some food charts are about herbs. They provide how the herbs are used, where it can be used, and its health benefits.
- There are also basic food charts about the different food groups, namely go, grow, and glow foods. Most children learn through images and visuals.
- Food charts can be used as a guide when preparing healthy meals or a meal for a specified diet.
- There is no limit to what type of food chart you will make. You can make a food chart about a low-fat diet or low-sugar diet. That is what makes it so flexible.
FREE 8+ Price Chart Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 11+ Baby Chart Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Pareto Chart Templates in Excel | PDF | MS Word
FREE 40+ Chart Templates in PDF | Excel | MS Word
How to Organize Chart Examples [ How to Organize, Tips to Organize ]
How Do You Create a Chart Templates in MS Word? [ How to Create, Ways & Tips to Create ]
What Are the Types of Charts? [ Basic Charts, How to Choose, Uses of Charts ]
FREE 11+ Behavior Chart Templates in PDF | MS Word
What Is a Pie Chart? [ How to Use, Tips for Creating ]
What Is a Flowchart? [ Types, How to Create, Difference ]
What Does a Gantt Chart Show? [ Definition, Purpose, Types, Advantages and Disadvantages ]
FREE 10+ Measurement Charts in PDF | MS Word
FREE 11+ Size Charts in PDF | MS Word | Excel
FREE 10+ Size Chart Templates in MS Word | PDF | Excel
FREE 10+ Growth Chart Templates in PDF | MS Word