A baby chart is used to record the growth and development of a baby from birth until they grow up. These developments include developmental milestones that help doctors determine if the baby is growing according to their age. The doctors are also the ones who are responsible for creating a chart immediately after the baby is born.
A baby chart is organized in chronological order. In this article are 9+ baby chart templates that are made available online. They can be downloaded for free. You can use them for your own use or if you want to have a reference to make a baby chart.
Baby Weight Chart
Baby Growth Chart
Feeding Baby Chart
Baby Teeth Chart
Baby Milestones Chart
What Is Baby Chart?
Pediatricians are doctors that specialize in the care and development of babies, as well as any diseases that only babies and children can acquire. A pediatrician prepares a baby chart where all the important and health-related information of a baby is recorded right after birth. The care and well-being of a baby is entrusted to them. Notes are written to a baby chart every time a baby goes for a well-being checkup. Their development is also recorded in baby growth chart templates.
What Can a Baby Cart Tell You?
There are a lot things about your baby’s well-being that you will know with the use of a baby chart. Below are the things that a baby chart, like a baby feeding chart, can tell you. You can also use our printable chart templates.
- A baby’s head circumference should be bigger than their body circumference upon birth. This changes over time as a sign of the baby’s growth.
- Baby charts also help determine the baby’s growth.
- It can help determine if the baby is growing according the developmental milestones for their age.
- It will also keep rack of a baby’s weight.
- The results of the physical exam will also be written in the chart.
Sign Language Chart for Baby
Baby Poop Chart
Temperature Chart for Baby
Baby Chart for Food
Baby Flow Chart
7 Essential Tips to Follow for Your Baby Food Chart
Parents always get excited with every new milestone that their babies achieves in their baby milestones charts, and a baby’s first meal is no exception. For that reason, we have gathered 7 essential tips that you can follow for your baby food chart.
- When introducing new food items, be sure to introduce them one at a time every 4 to 5 days. This allows you to determine which food they have any reaction to.
- For solid foods, introduce them one a time. Do not give them any combination of solid food. It is best if you start with a teaspoon as initial serving and gradually increase it into a tablespoon.
- The best food to first feed your baby is ground baby rice cereals. Then slowly introduce soft and mashed vegetables. Last would be minced or shredded meat or food.
- Do not add any seasonings to your baby’s food and do not limit your food choices based on what you like.
- Watch out for foods that you should avoid giving your baby, like canned food, cow’s milk, honey, etc.
- Follow the recommended feeding practices for babies.
- Avoid feeding infants with junk food and small foods, like seeds and nuts.
What Are the Types of Charts?
10+ Behavior Charts – Free Downloadable Samples, Examples, and Formats
What Is a Pie Chart?
What Is a Flowchart?
What Does a Gantt Chart Show?
8+ Behavior Chart – Examples in Word, PDF
11+ Seating Chart Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
9+ Measurement Chart – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
10+ Size Chart – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
9+ Organizational Chart Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Compatibility Chart – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Chord Charts – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
7+ Wedding Chart – Examples in PowerPoint, PDF
9+ Size Charts – Examples in Word, PDF
9+ Growth Chart Template – Free Sample, Example, Format Download