A bill of sale is utilized for sale transactions where the item that was purchased exchanges all of its rights to the purchase. It serves as a receipt and an agreement that both sides have agreed to have all the rights transferred. These are usually used for sales of house and lots, vehicles, firearms, and other assets.
There seven Bill of Sale Samples that can help you out should there be a requirement for you to sell your things you consider as your assets. There will clearly be one that you can make use. Just look through all of our samples below.
Generic Bill of Sale for Car
Generic Vehicle Bill of Sale Sample
Generic Bill of Sale Form in PDF
Generic Bill of Sale for Boat
How to Define a Bill of Sale?
At the point when there is a requirement for somebody to sell some of their assets for whatever reason there may be, a bill of sale is utilized as proof to demonstrate the exchange between the buyer and the seller. This document is utilized when an asset being sold has been recorded under the name of the seller (i.e. an auto or any sort of vehicle, land, guns, and so on). This can be pretty basic for times when there is a need to file for government taxes, mortgages, and if the purchaser has arrangements to sell the item in the future.
Features of a Bill of Sale
- Dealer’s name, address, contact number, and mark
- Purchaser’s name, address, contact number, and mark
- The statement that specifies the transaction transfers all of the item’s rights to the purchaser
- The specifics of the item. This is inclusive of the make and model (see Automobile Bill of Sale), serial number, if still covered by warranty, any existing insurance, and other details that are critical to the sale of the item.
- The date of the sale
- The price tag and the currency that was used for the deal
- A statement demonstrating that the exchange is not illicit at all
- Name and signature of witness, if any
Generic Bill of Sale for Trailer
Generic Bill of Sale Used Car
Printable Bill of Sale
Bill of Sale for Motor Vehicles
Reasons to Use Bill of Sale
- It is a legitimate confirmation that can demonstrate the exchange between the seller of the item and the purchaser.
- All of the vital information about the sale transaction is recorded. This makes it simple to take care of any issue ought to there be any experienced during or after the sale of the item.
- It is a critical document that can be utilized by the purchaser in the event that he/she anticipates selling the item, petitioning for government forms, and filing for a mortgage.
Making Use of Generic Bill of Sale Samples
- The sample bill of sale in this article can be used for varied circumstances like sale transactions for vehicles (see Trailer Bill of Sale Samples), firearms, motorcycles, etc.
- These are all directly downloadable from in this article.
- Downloading any of these documents won’t cost a thing.
- These samples are intended to guarantee that all the fundamental details are recorded during the sale.
- Since these templates are in PDF file format, they will not take up an excessive amount of space on your computer or device.
- These all come in various layouts, designs, and outlines.
- Utilizing these layouts can spare you a ton of time since there is no requirement for you to draft one from scratch.
21+ Investment Proposal Samples
9+ Competitor’s Analysis Templates to Download
53+ Amazing Newspaper Templates – PDF, PPT, Word, PSD
10+ Website Design Proposal Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
13+ Web Design Proposal Templates
10+ Graphic Design Proposal Templates to Download
17+ Amazing Masquerade Mask Templates – Word, PSD, EPS, AI
30+ Wedding Planner Samples – Word, PSD, Pages
20+ Sample Marketing Agreement Templates to Download
13+ Sample Partnership Agreements
11+ Service Agreement Templates
13+ Sample Service Agreements
10+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreements
21 + Sample Independent Contractor Agreements
23+ Partnership Agreement Templates