A bill of sale is a document that records that the sale transaction exchanges the privileges of an item from the past proprietor to the new proprietor. It is a solid certification that the exchange between the seller and buyer exists and that they both have an understanding that the trade incorporated an exchange of rights among them.
In this article, we will present to you nine Bill of Sale Samples that you can use in drafting your own bill of sale should you need one. Take a look at the sample order forms below and pick one that you think would be the best layout you can use for your bill of sale.
Car Bill of Sale Sample in Word
Sample Vehicle Bill of Sale in Word
Printable Bill of Sale Form
Vessel Bill of Sale in Word to Download
Firearm Bill of Sale Example in Word
How to Characterize a Bill of Sale?
A bill of sale is fundamentally a report that a seller will issue when a buyer purchases an asset. This is highly important should there be a need to change an item’s ownership from the seller to the buyer. This is a basic document that would be needed for times when either the seller or buyer needs to file for taxes. It can also be a document that the purchaser can use should he/she choose to resell the item in the near future.
Importance of a Bill of Sale
- It is a documentation a merchant can present to a person or group of persons that might require evidence that the transaction between with purchaser did exist.
- Essential information regarding the sale transaction is reflected in a bill of sale. This incorporates the date of purchase, items specifics like components—if they have been changed or if they are still the original ones, serial numbers, the item price when purchaser bought the item, if the item’s warranty is still applicable, and other relevant data about the purchased item.
- It can be used when the buyer has arrangements of selling the item sometime in the future.
Also check out the following bill of sale samples:
Automobile Bill of Sale in Word
Printable Special Warranty Bill of Sale Form in Word
Equipment Bill of Sale in Word
Standard Bill of Sale in Word
Sample Bill of Sale in Word
Reason to Use a Bill of Sale
- It is an attestation that can demonstrate that the transaction between the dealer of the item and the purchaser is existing. It is likewise a documentation that the rights have been legitimately exchanged to the new proprietor.
- Since all the basic information about the deal exchange is recorded, this makes it simple to determine any issue, if any.
- It is a critical document that can be utilized by the purchaser in the event that he/she needs to exchange the item for cash in the future.
Utilizing the Bill of Sale Templates
- Utilizing these forms can spare you a considerable amount of time since you can easily replace the words to these templates with your own.
- These formats are intended to guarantee that all the major and fundamental information are recorded in regards to the exchange.
- These order form templates are Word Document format. This does not take up a huge amount of space on your device or computer.
- When you click on the DOWNLOAD button, you will not be redirected to another site, and best of all, these templates are for free!
You may take a look at Trailer Bill of Sale Samples.
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Witness Samples [ Resident, Will, Relationship ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of End-Use/Ownership Samples in PDF | DOC
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Complaint Samples [ Judicial, Withdrawal, Criminal ]
FREE 6+ Affidavit of Cohabitation Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Paternity Samples [ Acknowledgement, Admission, Voluntary ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Execution Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Residence Samples [ Landlord, Shared, School ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Birth Samples [ Registration, Amendment, Delayed ]
FREE 4+ Outsourcing Scope of Work Samples [ HR, Payroll, Manpower ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Payment Sample [ Tenant’s, Contractor’s, Receipt ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Relationship Samples [ Family, Personal, Brother and Sister ]
FREE 10+ Affidavit of Undertaking Samples in PDF
FREE 7+ Architectural Scope of Work Samples [ Services, Supervisor, Coordinator ]
FREE 10+ Consulting Scope of Work Samples [ Management, Marketing, Strategic ]
FREE 13+ Project Timeline Templates in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs | Pages