An agreement is an arrangement that takes place between two or more parties about a particular something. The agreement is formed with one party making an offer that is then accepted by another party. Different types of agreements are used for different purposes to point out and address the specific needs of each transaction. A sponsorship agreement is a type of agreement that enforces sponsorship obligations to the parties who are involved in it. It is an arrangement made by parties or people who want to sponsor a particular cause, and individual or a company. In this article, we have gathered sample agreements that you can use as reference. Feel free to check them out below.
Athlete Sponsorship Proposal Template
Event Sponsorship Proposal Template
Funding Grants Sponsorship Agreement Template
Official Corporate Sponsorship Agreement Template
Bin Sponsorship Agreement Template
What Are the Advantages of Using Agreement Templates? 200
A template is a ready-made document that can be modified and used by different people to create an actual document that they can call their own. It is a pretty popular tool that is used by a lot of people because of the many advantages and benefits that it offers. We have here a lit of some of those advantages.
- Easy and convenient to use. If you have everything laid out to you in an agreement template, then you will surely be working on it conveniently. Since the agreement template already did the difficult task for you, all that’s left is to supply it with the required information to complete your agreement document. It’s like answering a fill i the blanks test. What’s so hard abut that?
- Time saver. Instead of doing everything from scratch, you just need to look for a template that is appropriate for your needs, download it, make changes to it, save and print. And you also don’t need to write the same agreement over and over again like you used to because you can just use the same blank agreement template that you used before.
- Accessible. There are a lot agreement templates that you can find online and most of them are offered for free! Yes, you read it right! You actually don’t have to worry about spending thousands in an agreement template as you can get them for free anytime you want.
- Editable and printable. With the appropriate software, you can easily modify any agreement template that you want. Add or remove parts of the agreement and replace it with something relevant to make it appropriate for your needs.
- Professionally made. These templates are made by professionals and has been used in actual transactions. They are being shared online to help those who need them.
- Reliable. There is no doubt that agreement templates are reliable. They are created following the required standards in writing agreements.
Other Agreement Examples and Their Uses
To help you know and become familiar with the different agreements being used, we have made a list of examples with their uses.
- Employment agreements – If you are employed, you probably have signed an employment agreement before you actually started working. Employment agreements take place between an employer and their employee. It provides details of the terms and conditions of employment that both employer and employee must agree on.
- Rental/Lease agreements – What is the difference between a rent and a lease? A rent is a month to month arrangement and a lease is a long term arrangement that lasts for 6 months up to a year or more. Both rental agreement and lease agreement involves a landlord and tenant. The agreement states the details relating to the use of the rental or leased property as well as their duties and responsibilities under the agreement.
- Confidentiality agreements – Confidentiality agreements are used to keep confidential and proprietary information from getting further disclosed. Through this agreement, trade secrets can be kept safe and secured.
- Transfer agreements – This agreement is used to transfer the ownership and and responsibilities of someone to another. This could be a transfer of property, such as a land transfer due to inheritance or after it has been sold to a new owner. It could also be a transfer of authority from one entity to another.
- Investment agreements – When investors invest on something, they will require an investment agreement that will record and document that is expected to be done in before, during and after the transaction. The agreement binds the parties to it making them obligated to the stated terms and conditions.
- Purchase agreement – It is an agreement between a seller and a buyer about a piece of property, company stock or asset that is being sold. The provisions of the sale are detailed here to ensure that both parties follow the stated terms and conditions.
Model Corporate Sponsorship Agreement Template
Free Sponsorship Agreement Sample Template
Blank Sponsorship Agreement Form Template
Sample Cultural Sponsorship Agreement Template
Media Sponsorship Agreement Template
The Difference Between Verbal Agreements and Written Agreements
A verbal agreement is an arrangement between two or more parties that is only done through discussions, while a written agreement is an arrangement that is discussed and recorded in a document. This is perhaps the very first difference that you will notice between the two agreements. But there are other notable differences between the two and that is on how they are used. Verbal agreements are still considered legally binding even without an actual document. It is mostly used one-time or short-term transactions. Written agreements on the other hand are used in more complex transactions, especially those lasting for a couple of months to a year.
Between the two, written agreements are preferred over verbal agreements because it provides a document that serves as proof of the transaction.
Sample Master Consulting Agreement - 8+ Examples in Word, PDF
Sample Domestic Partnership Agreement - 12+ Free Documents in ...
LLC Operating Agreement - 11+ Download Free Documents in PDF ...
9+ Sample Consulting Retainer Agreements - Word, PDF
9+ Commission Sales Agreement Templates - Word, PDF, Pages
8+ Credit Agreements - Examples in Word, PDF
Sample Contractual Agreement - 5+ Documents in PDF, Word
11+ Marketing Services Agreement Template - PDF, Word
Sample Contract Management Agreement - 7+ Examples in Word ...
Sample Business Associate Agreement - 7+ Free Documents ...
Sample Memorandum of Lease Agreement - 9+ Free Documents in ...
Retainer Agreement - 10+ Download Documents In PDF, Google ...
Operating Agreement - 11+ Free PDF , Google DOC, Apple Pages ...
Sample Professional Services Agreement - 12+ Free in PDF, Word
Sample Data Confidentiality Agreement - 10+ Examples in Word, PDF