Buying or purchasing a business seem so easy and enticing since it would save you from the effort of starting a business or having the efforts of attempting to build and stabilize it. Though it would seem so simple, it is not always as easy; there would still be risks and uncertainties involving the subject matter.
And this is exactly why you have to be careful, and you should be able to calculate your risks as well as carefully thinking, not more than one but a million times, before applying a particular thought, implementing an idea, and getting into action. Perhaps you can consider looking over and going through these Sample Agreements, which you may find useful.
Sale and Purchase Agreement for Business
Purchase Agreement for Buying and Selling a Business
Purchase Agreement for Business in PDF
Purchase Agreement for Selling a Business
And before actually jumping off to decide whether or not you would purchase a certain business or company, it is highly necessary to know and have some essential information or at least some insights on where to begin, the type of agreements needed in order to purchase a business, and also some highly important points to consider before deciding on buying a business.
You can also check out this page’s examples of Business Development Agreements as well as examples of Business Partnership Agreements for free, and which you may find significant and useful in pushing through your plans of purchasing a business or a particular company or brand, for that matter.
Here are some types of purchase agreements for businesses below:
- Entity Purchase – this type of acquisition purchase is also known as the “stock purchase agreement” since basically, in the entity purchase, the buyer would just purchase the business entity by buying a huge percentage or the major percentage of the company’s stocks or shares, resulting to the buyer eventually becoming and stepping in as the new owner assuming both of its assets, liabilities, and its obligations functioning as the new owner of the company or business.
Purchase and Sale Agreement for Business Assets
Simple Purchase Agreement for Business
Hotel Purchase Agreement for Business Example
- Asset Purchase Agreements – according to Nolo, in this type of acquisition, the buyer purchases all the seller’s company and business assets, both tangible (stocks that can be seen or felt like the inventory, offices, real estate property, and such) and intangible property (patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks and the like).
- Blanket Purchase Agreements – according to Fed Market, a blanket purchase agreement is like a “charged account,” which is easily set up with trusted suppliers. It is also noted to be a simple acquisition method that is usually used by government agencies to anticipate or, better yet, provide needs for services and supplies.
If you are asking when is the time to use the blanket purchase agreement, you might find some insights by reading below:
- when there are a lot of items or goods available,
- when you want to write less purchase orders,
- when an office or an establishment that does not need any authority to purchase, or
- when the required supplies and services do not need requirement agreements or contracts.
You can also check out these business investment agreements for your convenience and reference.
9+ Sample Standard Commercial Lease Agreements – Word, Pages, PDF
10+ Sample Commercial Lease Agreements in Word
13+ Exchange of Shares Agreement Template – PDF, Word
9+ Commercial Sublease Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
12+ Commercial Lease Agreement Samples – Word, PDF
33+ Commercial Lease Agreement Samples – Word, PDF, Pages
8+ Sample Commercial Lease Termination Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
7+ Sample Commercial Property Management Agreements – Word, PDF
7+ Sample Commercial Purchase Agreements – Word, PDF
8+ Commercial Purchase Agreements – Word, PDF
9+ Sample Commercial Loan Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
9+ Commission Sales Agreement Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
11+ Sample Commission Agreements – Word, PDF, Pages
10+ Sales Commission Agreement Samples & Templates – Word, PDF, Pages
11+ Marketing Services Agreement Template – PDF, Word