Ever wanted to borrow or lease some equipment but you do not know where to begin? Worry not, since it can be as simple as one, two, three. Equipment leasing is, in essence, an extended rental agreement of which the landlord or the landowner allows the tenant to make use of or to operate the equipment in exchange for lease payments, which is usually every month.
Considering having a look at our Sample Agreements now so that you can start your equipment leasing today. One step to making the equipment lease happen is to discuss the subject matter and have all the details of the information being discussed in writing, through a form of an equipment leasing agreement that is bounded by law.
Sample Equipment Lease Agreement Template
Sample Restaurant Equipment Lease Agreement Template
Sample Medical Equipment Lease Agreement
Equipment Rental Lease Agreement Example
Equipment Finance Lease Agreement in PDF
Equipment Operating Lease Agreement
Here are also the types of equipment leases and its definition so that you can clearly assess which one would suit and fit your situation perfectly. You can also check out this page’s Generic Lease Agreements and Consignment Agreements for further information and knowledge base.
Types of Equipment Lease
- Purchase Upon Termination (PUT) Option Lease – in this type of equipment lease, a mandatory purchase price has been already established, which is usually expressed as a percentage. According to SouthStar Capital, in this type of equipment lease, this is a technique for lowering lease payments without necessarily making an unknown end-of-lease risk or any other certain risk for both lessor and lessee alike.
- Operating Lease – according to lease guy of Crest Capital, in this type of equipment lease, the company of the business usually would buy at lease end. This is also the type of equipment lease where the company or business entity gets the benefits or the advantages of ownership.
- Capital Lease – this is the type of the equipment lease where the business entity or the company is protected from the setbacks of ownership. On equipment such as inclining to technology, which has a short-term longevity, is usually better for this type of equipment leases, especially from those kinds of equipment that the company does not wish to retain its past term of the lease.
Farm Equipment Lease Agreement
Equipment Lease Agreement Sample
Master Equipment Lease Agreement Format
Commercial Equipment Lease Agreement
Equipment Lease Agreement Sample
- Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC) Lease – this type of equipment leasing is used only for vehicles. Future prices are already know in this type of equipment leasing and the payment would be based on the known future price. This type of equipment leasing is also considered to be less expensive than the other types of leases or any financing terms.
- Sale Lease Back – in this type of equipment leasing, you use your equipment to get the capital. This is usually used commonly in business due to its unique and effective ways of generating a capital if you manage or run a business. According to SouthStar Capital, using your equipment can still be continued so that the productivity of your business would not be affected nor would it decrease its revenue and its return on investments. In that way, the business would become stable and the productivity as well as the revenue would remain constant and consistent. Also, any extra capital can be applied for expanding or enlarging the business or the company.
Also for further information, you can check out this page for examples of Apartment Lease Agreements that you might find useful.
FREE 33+ Performance Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 31+ Volunteer Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 31+ Confirmation Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 30+ Donation Agreement Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 33+ Project Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 26+ Research Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 20+ Buyer Agency Agreement Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Exclusive Agency Agreement Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Admission Agreement Samples in PDF | MS Word
FREE 20+ Direct Deposit Agreement Samples in PDF
FREE 20+ Property Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 20+ Investment Advisory Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 29+ Apprenticeship Agreement Samples in Google Docs | MS Word | Apple Pages | PDF
FREE 50+ Contractor Agreement Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | Pages | PDF
FREE 23+ Amendment to Operating Agreement Samples in PDF