Most high school and college students tremble at the thought of writing an essay for an assignment or project since this is more challenging than answering a test with multiple options. However, there’s really no reason for students to fear the task of essay writing since this can be easily managed with the help of some vital guidelines. If you’re a student dreading the inevitable of composing an essay, then you’re definitely in luck. Check out these useful Essay Samples below that you can use as reference guides when you are ready to conquer the writing assignment ahead of you.
Sample Student Life Essay
Graduate Student School Essay
Model Student Essay in PDF
Persuasive Student Essay
As you may have noticed by looking closely at these College Essay Samples and Scholarship Essay Samples, the common element that they share despite their stylistic differences is how they are structured or organized. Great essays are defined by the proper placement of ideas in a way that they form a cohesive whole rather than a jumbled mess of random thoughts juxtaposed together. To wit, here are some essential tips that would help you improve your essay-writing skills:
- Research is vital. In order for you to have something to write about, you should make the effort to dig up key pieces of information to help support your essay. Use the Internet or your school library to find all the pertinent data you need to get the ball rolling.
- Motivate yourself. Instead of thinking about this task as a chore to complete, you should find ways to make it fun and therefore motivate you to do the essay with a sense of positivity. A happy mind-set will have a good influence in the way you write your piece.
- Develop an outline. A great way to navigate the terrain of your thoughts and ideas is to have an outline in place. This serves as your map that will direct you on how to connect all of your information from one topic to another.
Sample Student Essay in PDF
Student Speech Essay Example
Horticulture Student Essay
Student Graduation Speech Essay
Creating a well-written composition like the Argumentative Essay Samples shown above requires your full attention during the writing process. You should focus all of your mental energies on the work you’re doing so that the final result will produce a passing grade from your teacher. Furthermore, there are additional things you have to consider when trying to write your essay for school. Look through these tips to be aware of their significance:
- Cite your sources. A neat trick to help cut your writing time in half is to make citations on your essay and giving proper credit to the source. Alternatively, you can do this step but paraphrasing it into your own words while still citing the original source of your writing.
- Write with clarity. A common mistake that most students make is trying to stuff their essays with so much ideas that it ends up being too muddled to read through. When in doubt, it’s always best to stick to a few core ideas and you’ll end up with a clearer composition.
- Mind the technicalities. Immediately after writing the first draft of your essay, you should proofread it thoroughly so you can spot any errors like lapses in grammar and spelling. Editing your work ensures that you won’t embarrass yourself with a badly written essay.
FREE 10+ Argument Essay Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | PDF
FREE 10+ Research Essay Outline Samples in PDF | MS Word | Apple Pages
FREE 10+ Templates for Persuasive Essay Samples in PDF
FREE 10+ Essay Conclusion Samples in PDF
FREE 4+ MLA Format Essay Samples in PDF
FREE 19+ Sample Reflective Essay Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Leadership Essay Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 8+ Personal Essay Samples in PDF
FREE 11+ College Essay Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 11+ Sample College Essay Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 6+ Descriptive Essay Samples in PDF
FREE 9+ Scholarship Essay Samples in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ Narrative Essay Outline Samples in PDF | MS Word | Google Docs
FREE 9+ Sample Personal Essay Templates in MS Word | PDF
FREE 10+ APA Essay Samples in MS Word | Google Docs | PDF