If you are someone who is in the business of making roofs look beautiful, making them waterproof, or repairing them, you can make use of roofing estimates to give the client an idea how much they would have to pay should you be asked to do some work on their roof.
Here we have seven Sample Forms for roofing estimates that you can use for your roofing work. Through these forms, you can list down all the necessary materials that you would need to use and also write down the corresponding cost of each material plus your service charge. Check out the seven samples below.
Roofing Cost Calculator Sample
Roofing Material Estimate Example
Roofing Estimate Form in PDF
Commercial Roofing Estimate
How to Properly Estimate a Roofing Job
- Calculate the total surface area of the roof according to the building plan.
- Multiply the area of the roof by the cost of the material (per unit) you will use for the job.
- Add the other materials needed for the job plus your service charge. Your service charge will depend on the number of people who will be involved in the roofing job.
- If you need to rent any equipment, you should also add this to the estimate. Put into mind the number of days that the equipment will be used.
- Add it all up. The sum is your roofing estimate.
Roofing Estimate Form Format
A roofing estimate form will collect the following information:
- customer details such as name, address, phone/fax number, and e-mail address;
- the date when the job order was filed;
- job details such as name (if commercial), address, budget, approximate start date, and the name of the person who will be installing the necessary improvements for the roof; and
- complete details with regards to the roof such as the dimensions, is it slope or flat, current roofing material, roof-deck type, the number of penetrations on the roof, mechanical equipment (if any), gutters, downspouts, and panel profiles.
You might also want to check out these estimate form templates:
House Roofing Estimate
Metal Roofing Estimate
Roofing Estimate Checklist
Using Roofing Estimate Form Templates
Both startups and established roofing businesses can make use of the roofing estimate form templates presented in this article. These can help make your templates look professional and polished without having to exert too much energy in making one. Listed below are some of the reasons why using the templates available in this article are seen to be beneficial.
- You can easily download these forms since they are very accessible through this website. Whichever type of gadget you might be using—may it be a PC/laptop, mobile phone, or a tab—you can download these forms with no problem at all.
- All of these forms are downloadable free of charge. The best thing about these forms being free is the thought that they are high-quality templates.
- These templates are available in two file types—Excel (.xls) and PDF (.pdf) file. These file types are very convenient to edit and save in your chosen storage device or gadget. Since these are lightweight file types, they will not take up a lot of memory space, plus, they are also very easy to attach in e-mails should you prefer to have these documents e-mailed to your clients.
Are you into remodeling of houses? You may want to check out our Remodeling Estimate Samples.
23+ Sample Business Report Templates – Word, Apple Pages, PDF
17+ Sample Business Reports Samples, Examples, Templates
28+ Monthly Report Templates – PDF, Word, Adobe Illustrator, Apple Pages, Google Docs
15+ Annual Financial Report Templates – MS Word, Apple Pages, PDF, Google Docs
23+ Annual Report Templates to Download – Word, PDF, Apple Pages
16+ Sample Annual Reports
24+ Sample Daily Reports
22+ Daily Work Report Templates
25+ Sample Daily Reports
8+ Sample Safety Plan Templates
12+ Safety Plan Templates – Free Samples, Examples & Format
9+ Recruitment Plan Templates Download For Free
11+ Sample Communication Plans
15+ Samples of Communication Plan Templates – PDF, Word
15+ Sample Board Reports – Google Docs, Apple Pages, Word