Smart business owners understand the value of coordinating with another business in order to accumulate more profits for one’s business or to engage in new business ventures. The act of two business owners agreeing to accomplish a specific business goal is called a business partnership.
Whether you are the CEO or the owner of a business and you are thinking about inviting another business owner to join you in a legal business partnership, you must be able to send him/her a comprehensive partnership business proposal. To help guide you in writing a partnership proposal, you can download our templates on this page.
Advertising Partnership Proposal Templates
Partnership Marketing Proposal
Strategic Partnership Proposal
Event Partnership Proposal
What Is a Partnership Proposal?
A partnership proposal is a formal document that consists of the specific goals, action plan, and nature of a proposed business partnership. This document serves as a formal invitation by one business owner to another to form a legally binding business partnership.
The Advantages of Business Partnerships
The following are the reasons why it is sometimes considered as extremely beneficial to form partnerships through a partnership contract:
- It is an avenue for both business owners to conceptualize new business projects that may profit both businesses.
- When two businesses merge all their resources in order to realize a marketing plan or a business project, then they are better able to materialize such goals due to the combination of its financial resources, manpower, etc.
The Advantages of Sending Partnership Proposals
Partnership proposals are more effective when accompanied by partnership proposal letters that would formally provide an overview of the partnership proposed. The following are the advantages of sending partnership proposals:
- A partnership proposal is usually created for the purpose of providing profits for both prospective business partners.
- Partnership proposals provide the initial discussion of the items of a business transaction.
- This document allows all the entities involved in the entire process to know the scopes and limitations of the partnership agreement.
Partnership Request Proposal
Proposal for Media Partnership
Partnership Agreement Proposal
How to Make a Partnership Proposal
- Align the goals in your partnership proposal with the nature of your prospective partner’s business.
- Create a draft of an action list for your partnership proposal that discusses specifically the specific steps that you and your future business partner are going to take once you have commenced your business relationship.
- Consult experts such as accountants and marketing analysts who can provide you with a scientific-based calculation of the feasibility of your proposal.
- After the initial stages of creating a proposal, you may now begin writing the actual business partnership proposal. Start it by introducing yourself and the nature of your business.
- Write a section that consists of a paragraph briefly describing the overview of your proposal.
- Then write another section that serves as an explanation of the need for the business proposal.
- Enumerate a set of objectives for your partnership, its projects, specific action plan, and other things.
- To attain the interest of a prospective business partners, provide them a detailed calculation of your projected profits.
- Lastly, clearly define the terms of our partnership dissolution.
11 Construction Proposal Samples & Templates
8 Management Proposal Samples & Templates
8 Sales Proposal Samples & Templates
15 Business Proposal Samples & Templates
35 Proposal Samples & Templates
42 Event Proposal Samples & Templates
17+ Business Proposal Format Samples
10+ Loan Proposals – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
12+ Cleaning Proposal Templates – Free Documents in Word, PDF
11+ Bid Proposal Samples
16+ Training Proposal Template – Examples in Word, PDF
8+ Advertising Proposal Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format Download
43+ Event Proposals in PDF
12+ Research Proposal Examples
16+ Business Proposal Samples