Businesses form partnerships with other businesses for a number of reasons. When done right, business partnerships are immensely beneficial to both parties. It can help both parties gain more resources, widen their customer bases, as well as develop new products. Whatever the reason one may have for sending a partnership business proposal to a prospective partner, you must be able to properly communicate all the specific actions and goals you plan on sharing with your prospective business partner.
For your convenience, we are providing you with a collection of persuasive partnership proposals that can surely help you get the kind of profitable business partnership you’ve been aiming to form.
Partnership Request for Proposal
Proposal for Media Partnership
Partnership Agreement Proposal
Event Partnership Proposal
What Is a Partnership Proposal?
A partnership proposal is a document that precisely describes the specifics of a proposed business partnership. It delineates the actions that are expected of each business partners. The most important reason for the creation of a partnership proposal is for the prospective business partner to know the aim of the proposed partnership so that he/she may be able to decide whether or not to accept the partnership proposition.
To know more about the parts of a partnership proposal, check out our sample partnership proposals.
Why Form Partnerships?
While some businesses may choose to play safe and stick to their own company for the completion of specific actions that can result to the efficiency of its operations, the following are some of the most notable reasons why it is advisable to form partnerships with other entities:
- It allows businesses to outsource the expert services of an exemplary marketing analyst or business strategist.
- Two businesses can share both its resources in accomplishing a single business goal.
- More innovative ideas can be conceptualized when two businesses are striving to pursue a profitable business venture.
Speaking of proposals, you might also be interested in our research proposal examples.
Advertising Partnership Proposal
Partnership Marketing Proposal
Proposal for Distribution Partnership
Strategic Partnership Proposal
Guidelines for Creating a Comprehensive and Appealing Partnership Proposal
A partnership proposal is, in a way, an advertisement of your business ideas to a prospective partner. That is why, you must be able to create it in such a way that it can persuade the prospective partner to form a partnership with you. Here are some guidelines you can follow in writing a partnership proposal:
- Determine first the values and goals of your potential partner. If it’s a corporation or a business, examine the nature of its operations as well as its goal. You may do this by conducting a survey or an interview with a future business partner’s employees, contractors, suppliers, and even customers.
- Align the aim of your business partnership proposal with the nature of your potential business partner.
- With the information you have gleaned from your research, create a tangible action plan that can realize the aim or purpose of your partnership proposal.
- Provide your potential partner with the calculation of projected profits, expenses, and other usage of resources.
- Precisely describe the specific obligations expected of each party.
- Specify the terms of the partnership’s dissolution.
To have a more detailed understanding of how to write a comprehensive and effective partnership proposal, refer to our collection of proposal contract templates.
17+ Sample Project Proposals – PDF, Word, Pages, Indesign, Publisher
9+ Small Business Investment Proposal Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
8+ Property Investment Proposal Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
9+ Real Estate Investment Proposal Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
5+ Startup Investment Proposal Samples & Templates – PDF, Word
52+ Event Proposal Samples
9 Sales Proposal Samples & Templates
5 Social Media Marketing Proposal Samples & Templates
5 Marketing Proposal Samples & Templates
10 Branding Proposal Samples & Templates
9 Program Proposal Samples & Templates
9 Budget Proposals Samples & Templates
9 Investment Proposal Samples & Templates
11 Construction Proposal Samples & Templates
8 Management Proposal Samples & Templates