When two or more parties agree to deal with each other for business purposes or otherwise, it is always a good idea to put down some written regulations that would give the parties concerned, an idea of what is expected of them while at the same time guarding their interests. This is done using an agreement which is a legal document. Drafting such documents requires some expert advice and experience. However, thanks to the sample agreement forms, these days anyone can draft an agreement in a jiffy. These sample agreement forms are designed by experts and comprise of all the essential segments and clauses that should be included in an agreement.
Loan Agreement Form
Loan Agreement Short Form
Personal Loan Agreement Form
Rental Agreement Form
Simple Rental Agreement Form
Rental Lease Agreement Form
Settlement Agreement Form
Property Settlement Agreement Form
Settlement and Release Agreement Form
Prenuptial Agreement Form
Free Prenuptial Agreement Form
Simple Prenuptial Agreement Form
Partnership Agreement Form
General Partnership Agreement Form
Partnership Dissolution Agreement Form
Separation Agreement Form
Marital Separation Agreement Form
Separation Marriage Agreement Form
Agreement Format Between Two Parties
An agreement that is signed by two parties should follow a universally acceptable format with all the required elements and details in place. It is important to make sure that all the essential details should be included in the agreement as a slight mistake can make way for a loophole and thereby present a chance for a foul play.
Given below is the agreement format between two parties.
- The agreement should begin with a title. This should give an idea of what the document is about while also being precise.
- This should be followed by a paragraph where the details of the parties signing the agreement are given. This should comprise of their name, address and any other detail that would be relevant to the agreement.
- Next, the terms of the agreement should be listed down. These terms should be decided based on the mutual consent of the two parties. It should comprise of the date from which the agreement is effective, the term for which the agreement is valid, regulations that should be followed by both the parties, financial aspects of the agreement and responsibilities of the two parties. It is advisable to break down this section into smaller paragraphs or bullet points to enhance the readability of the agreement.
- This should be followed by a section where the various clauses should be added that specify of repercussions in case of a breach of the agreement.
- In the end should be a section where the date of the agreement is entered along with space for the signature of the two parties, their witnesses and the seal of the person attesting the document.
How to Write an Agreement Form?
An agreement form makes it easier for the user to draft a unique agreement document without the help of an expert. When a person uses an agreement form, he just needs to customize it as per his requirements and can be assured that the form comprises of all the crucial clauses and segments that should be a part of an agreement. Writing an agreement form thus requires some finesse. First things first, you should know what all should be included in the form.
- At the top should be a space where the title of the agreement goes. This will be filled in by the user.
- Next would be a segment where the details of the parties entering the contract are displayed. You should add in sentences to give a formal introduction of the parties along with the date on which the agreement is being signed.
- This should be followed by the various terms that guard the interests of the parties. Put down important clauses with blank spaces for the user to fill in the relevant details like time, amount of money, responsibility etc.
- Below this should be a segment where the problems that may arise due to a breach of contract should be listed. Here again, you need to write down the clauses and leave out blank spaces which would be filled in with the necessary details by the user.
- At the end, design a space for the signatures of the parties and the person attesting the agreement.
- Make sure to add some amount of flexibility to the entire document as the user may want to make a number of changes to it based on his requirement. A lack of flexibility may pose a problem for him during customization.
Confidentiality Agreement Form
Employee Confidentiality Agreement Form
Generic Confidentiality Agreement Form
Contract Agreement Form
Land Contract Agreement Form
Personal Contract Agreement Form
Independent Contractor Agreement Form
Independent Company Contractor Agreement Form
Independent Contractor Agreement Short Form
Room Rental Agreement Form
Shared Room Rental Agreement Form
Room Rental Lease Agreement Form
Purchase Agreement Form
Real Estate Purchase Agreement Form
Purchase and Sale Agreement Form
Tenancy Agreement Form
Residential Tenancy Agreement
Tenancy Agreement Sample Form
What is in a Tenancy Agreement?
A tenancy agreement, as might be quite obvious from the name is one which comes into play when a property owner wishes to rent out his property to another person. The tenant and the owner sign this agreement to ensure that their interests are guarded, they are well aware of their responsibilities and there is no chance of any kind of foul play. Thus a tenancy agreement needs to be designed with a lot of care should not leave any chance for a possible loophole. Take a look at all that is included in a tenancy agreement.
- Name, occupation and other details of the owner and the tenant that would be relevant to the agreement
- Terms of the tenancy like regulations the tenant needs to follow, regulations for the owner, responsibilities of the owner, advance payment amount, monthly rent amount, notice period etc.
- Possible actions that could be taken in case of a breach of the agreement
Agreement Form for Payment
Sample Agreement Form for Payment
Electronic Payment Agreement Form
Agreement Form for Divorce
Settlement Agreement Form for Divorce
Marital Agreement Form for Divorce
Agreement of Sale Form
Agreement of Sale and Purchase Form
Vehicle Agreement of Sale Form
Agency Agreement Form
Sales Agency Agreement Form
Agency Agreement Short Form
Employment Agreement Form
Employment Offer and Agreement Form
Employment Agreement Contract Form
Sublet Agreement Form
Rental Sublet Agreement Form
Sample Sublet Agreement Form
How to Write a Lease Agreement?
A lease agreement usually comes into use when a property owner wishes to lease out his property to an interested party. By signing this agreement, both the parties become legally obliged to follow the terms listed in the agreement. Here is how you can write a lease agreement.
- At the top, write the title as “Lease agreement”.
- Next, introduce the two parties who would be signing the agreement. Remember to include their name, occupation and any other information that would be relevant to the contract.
- This should be followed by the reason for the lease i.e. why the tenant is leasing the property.
- Next list down all the terms that the parties should follow. This should include the financial aspects of the agreement.
- This should be followed by a segment where you elaborate on the action that could be taken in case either of the parties causes a breach of the contract.
- In the end, put in a segment for the signatures and seal.
Sample agreement forms truly act as a boon for people who may not be well-versed with drafting agreements but would prefer to do it themselves. Using these forms simplifies the drafting process and saves a lot of time.
21+ Non-compete Agreement Examples & Samples – PDF, Word
11+ Sample Novation Agreements
9+ Sample Roommate Agreements
8+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Examples, Templates
9+ Sample Non-Disclosure Agreements – PDF, DOC
8+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Samples & Templates
13+ Nondisclosure Agreement Samples and Examples – PDF, Word
19+ Non-Disclosure Agreement Templates – PDF, Word
24+ Sample Non Disclosure Agreements
11+ Sample Business Non Disclosure Agreements
18+ Business Investment Agreement Template – PDF, Word
13+ Investment Agreement Samples and Templates – PDF, Word
12+ Investment Agreements Samples & Templates
14+ Sample Investment Agreements
15+ Sample Business Investment Agreements